[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilukd77

yoeda said: @ilukd77 the princess real name is lee yoon ji. 
i have the feeling that JJS will always look good with any actress. not only an actress but actor too. he and LSG relationship in K2H have been called as the Best Bromance in 2012. 
Bollywood once really spread a fever before K-Pop. at that time i still in school. if i not mistaken Dilawale Dulhania still airing in Indian cinema from 1994 till now and hold record as the longest film airing in cinema. really impressive.

And who will earn the privilege to make the first post in the 500th page??
Come to think of it.. how to make spoiler????

Edit:YEEEES!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! IT'S MEEEEE!!!!!!
Hoooooray!!!!!! Here we are in the 500th page!!! Let's reach another 500 pages for the remaining 28 episodes!!!

Guest ilukd77

jihanjannah said: am really going crazy,when SS will at least to us how she feels about JH,JH's feelings were soo obvious yet it took him to realize more than 20ep...mamma mia!!!!how about SS, who's more Pabouthan JH...am soo gonna curse that director for the rest of my life if he put SS's confessipn n last ep...don't even think that director... :-t %-(

Guest iheartyou1518

tiendoank said: And who will earn the privilege to make the first post in the 500th page??
Come to think of it.. how to make spoiler?? 
YEEEES!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! IT'S MEEEEE!!!!!!
Hoooooray!!!!!! Here we are in the 500th page!!! Let's reach another 500 pages for the remaining 28 episodes!!!

tiendoank said: And who will earn the privilege to make the first post in the 500th page??
Come to think of it.. how to make spoiler?? 
YEEEES!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! IT'S MEEEEE!!!!!!

How can now it seems difficult to make someone fall in love????????
I thought in a drama, it happens just in a flip of second without having to raise a finger.Now.. I dunno how long it will take to make SS falls in love as deep as Junho does for her..

Fans cut from Junho singing scene.Only the part "wanjon sarang haeyo darling..." (I really love you honey)First part... Soon SHin lost smileSecond part... Soon Shin get up and left...She is... jealousol6.gifIn her ears she heard this... "Wanjon saranghaeyo Yeon Ah... Wanjon sarang haeyo Yeon Ahh..." qgt.gif

Even Young Hoon can tell what Soon Shin heard qgt.gifThats why he look at her like that i4t.gif

ilukd77 said: jihanjannah said: am really going crazy,when SS will at least to us how she feels about JH,JH's feelings were soo obvious yet it took him to realize more than 20ep...mamma mia!!!!how about SS, who's more Pabouthan JH...am soo gonna curse that director for the rest of my life if he put SS's confessipn n last ep...don't even think that director... :-t %-(

Archived