[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@araisyah, @ZarraJae, @anoosha :
Well...it would be great to see Kwon Sang woo as a cameo in this drama! He's really a good actor!But I can't possibly imagine him as a bad guy, a bad husband!!! Usually, he's not the Napun namja :D
But, I guess it'll be funny!!In any case, in this drama, I'm rooting for Baker Ajusshi :) He's so cute, nice, funny!!KSW is the husband in real life, it's enough lool :)
@araisyah: She will try to help her parents make it up!! She can already feel that Baker Ajusshi like her mum and doen't like it at all!! In fact I think she's afraid of losing her mum too!! Her Dad doen't take care of her!! And she wants her mum for her alone. And maybe, she doesn't want to see her mother being sad again!!
Well....In any case, let's see what writernim has for us :)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KQI88

Ok, just finished watching the latest episodes and the end of ep 14 was a mind blow! Using logic, it is too soon for the birth secret to be out of the box, so i think Mom is going to play dumb and maybe try to figured out more about MR. BUT we have the noise manager getting information about Father, so it may be all revealed to the grow ups, that SS is MR daughter. The question remaining would be the father. For a 50 episode drama the pace is very fast!

Yeah, it would be great if KSW showed up as the cheating husband.  But, I won't count on Mr. Baker-man to be scared off by KSW.  We don't know yet why he was in jail.  But, he wasn't there for a picnic.  And, he was not a jail guard either.  (And, if you saw Panda and Hedgehog, you'll understand why he is baker. :P  The non-felon bakers in Korea must must be getting upset by these portrayals.   =)))

I'm making bet that the hit and run driver is Mi Ryung's manager/driver.  And, his target was not SS' father, but Song Mi Ryung herself.  He was mad at her because she had discovered his back room deals and kicked him out.  :-q

Guest marid

I'm making bet that the hit and run driver is Mi Ryung's manager/driver.  And, his target was not SS' father, but Song Mi Ryung herself.  He was mad at her because she had discovered his back room deals and kicked him out.  :-q

marid said:

Agree with @yanki222.  The manager was still with MR when the hit-and-run driver drove off.   I had wondered whether it was JH's Dad since he was at the club.  Later he asked MR how is her friend doing and a sentence later said, he knows her friend died.  Strange man but I hope he didn't cause the accident.

O said: Agree with @marid.  The manager was still with MR when the hit-and-run driver drove off.   I had wondered whether it was JH's Dad since he was at the club.  Later he asked MR how is her friend doing and a sentence later said, he knows her friend died.  Strange man but I hope he didn't cause the accident.

@O & @iheartbidam JH's dad was kind of detached when he'd asked about "her friend". His attitude was that of a man who knows what happened - he'd seen her - but is not involved in any way - no guilt whatsoever. The long made short, I don't think he was the driver.

Well, that was interesting. The preview.So the birth secret is out. But what is she going to do about it?Plus the CW and YS romance- well she kept denying and now he doesn't want to be her " friend"... so what is going to happen? They are both going to ignore each other and he starts dating someone else? I mean like in matseon dates. I actually won't mind them being separated for awhile. I really want her to miss him.  :P

Guest KQI88

Wow, the preview looks amazing. Thats why I love this two episode a week concept. The end of ep 15 MR will realize SS is her daughter so we will not have to wait a week for the next episode after such a big revelation.

Also IU looks beautiful in that dress, it reminded me of her dress while promoting You & I

Guest KQI88

About the driver i think it will be just a random person. JH father does not look like someone that would run away of a problem he caused. And, this is a wild guess, Brad Man will be able to help because of some connections he got from jail...

Guest KQI88

Ok, it looks like I made a double post. The things is, my posts are not appearing to me. But when i checked the count went higher so in my profile i can see the posts, but when i click on the thread i cant see them...weird...

Alright! Looks like i can see my posts now, so i edited the repeated one

Archived