[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know who IU was before watching this drama.  I must say she is a very good actress.  I have not heard her sing and if she sings half as good as she acts, then no wonder she's a sensation!

Guest KQI88

The only character that gets on my nerves is Grandma. I understand her grief towards her son death but can't she see that the whole family is suffering too? Maybe because the characters has raised with other set of values she behave like that...But that also means a great work from the actress portraying her =D

I've just remembered a funny scene from the last episode. After JH sees SS talking to the manager about her mother opposing her decission to get into acting, JH enters his office and he starts searching the internet about parents opposing their children's decissions. That's when IS goes in, so he asks for his advice on the problem. JIS assumes that he talks about permission to date, so he starts giving him advice on how he could get the simpathy of his potential in-laws. His ultimate option was the best: "I can't live without this woman! She's mine!" :))  
I just love this guy - JIS and LJH. 

Guest NEWMARIO

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; "[sNS Pic] IU, Yoo In Na, and Son Tae Young are the “Shin” Sisterscrystalcove April 15, 2013No Comments[sNS  Pic] IU, Yoo In Na, and Son Tae Young are the “Shin” Sisters

On April 14, actress Son Tae Young uploaded a picture of herself with her fellow actors IU and Yoo In Na on her personal Facebook page.  She wrote the caption, “Three Sisters,” referring to the drama “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin” in which plays the oldest sister, Lee Hye Shin. Yoo In Na plays the second eldest, Lee Yoo Shin, and IU is the youngest, playing the titular role of Lee Soon Shin.

“You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin” is currently leading the ratings race of the weekend dramas, placing first over “A Hundred Year’s Inheritance” and “Incarnation of Money.”

What do you think Soompiers? Can they be mistaken for real sisters?

IU-Yoo-In-Na-Son-Tae-Young.jpg

In related news, it was recently reported that IU is busy recording her new album, which is expected to be different from her previous works.

CR: SOOMPI

Guest marid

Hi! New here.. Just join so I can keep Seeing updates. This drama has turn into my crack, and I being gnawing my hands waiting for subs for episode 11 since I saw it, early sat morning...

Having left Glass Mask a while back (no I did not finish it)  I was weirded out by the fact that two of the actors from there---the main cast by the way happened to actually be here.  FREAK OUT!!

However I cam here for two reasons.  IU and Jo Jung Suk.   IU cause she's cute although I am not, at all, familiar with her music.  And JJS because of King Two Hearts---damned that still makes me cry when I think about it.   Anyway they were the two and I am loving this.   
I am a die hard lover of all the psuedo-couples except one.  I hate the Yu Shin/Chan-Woo pairing.  I will tell you I am rooting for Ee-Jung/Chan-Woo.  I just think that EJ needs that balance and support and guidance that CW can provide her.  While I find YS to be selfish, egotistical, a user and so on and so forth.  Sure that could be said, totally, about EJ.  The difference being that YS is significantly older than EJ.  EJ is like in her early 20s while you can see that YS is nearing 30- if not already there.   I figure that EJ can totally change and be right for him.  While I find that YS is not only this way normally but she is plagued by middle child syndrome that no amount of love can cure unless they work out their issues themselves.   
Basically YS comes to the relationship with baggage and EJ doesn't.   
But overall, I am loving the show.   I think IU and JJS have great chemistry.  JJS is amazing in comedy.  Good Lord, his delivery during the girl fight was great.  He was just like having a more wonderment at seeing two girls fighting.   There was something about how he delivered his lines in that scene that cracked me up.  IU just so cute on so many levels.    Absolutely great show.  I loved My Daughter Seo Young and I think this is a great new show coming at its end.

Archived