[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 12 Review: Go Doo Shim Rings Lee Mi Sook's Doorbell

Posted on April 14, 2013 in drama by PuddleFavoriteAdd to Pins

201304142109431710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 12, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) decided to go to Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook)’s house.

Jung Ae thought Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) was a daughter between her husband and Mi Ryung. She went to her husband’s grave and complained. On the way home, she noticed that she has seen Mi Ryung at the graveyard. She asked Park Bok Man(played by Song Min Hyung) for Mi Ryung’s address.

Meanwhile, Soon Shin was having an acting lesson with Mi Ryung at her place. As Jung Ae rang the doorbell, Mi Ryung thought it was her manager and asked Soon Shin to answer the door. When Soon Shin found out it was her mother in front of the door, she was shocked.

Source: Newsen

cr: koreandrama.com   

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved this episode! You can already seen the competition between Young Hoon and Junho shaping up. SO cute. I love both of them. And how cute was the baker freaking out when he went to look at the Lee's home?? haha. I can't wait for that story to develop either. Only thing that is annoying me is Chan Woo's dad. UGH. Biggest mouth ever and causing problems. I get his purpose in the story, but he's annoying me haha. 
Next week is too far away from now. I looked at the schedule for this drama--it goes into September, so I will have a crack drama all summer!

katiehannah said:

LOL it's not really official but viki sub team for ytblss (sadly they couldn't get their license to sub until now*sigh*) called them Shin-Shin couple.. I actually love it.  :x

@Ally Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant they finally got the license.

Sorry everyone for the mistake. VIKI hasn't got the license yet. Keeping my fingers crossed though. . ;)

@luffie Yes! "grin" "grin" SS drives him up the wall every time but JH uses every opportunity to see/ speak to her. He doesn't know yet but it makes him happy each time he sees her 'grin' 'grin' :D:D

Is Saturday here yet? Time is really passing too slowly ;)

Joonho will definitely fall first.. yiheeee...  :\"> Can't wait for the jealous-laden antics!!! The sisters respective love lines are quite exciting too. I do hope SS becomes a triple-threat.. I know IU's strength is in singing.. but I'm pretty sure she's a decent actress too.. and dances okay as well. So I hope they don't just focus on the singing part. *crosses my fingers* [-O<

My goodness what a comic ep! When Junho sneaked the meat out of his house... Epic was when he put it on SS! Lol! I laughed sooo hard. :)) I am loving the ep already without understanding it. I love Junho's voice!!! He speaks such short, one syllable sentences...

I loved this episode so much. God it was perfect.

So the Baker Ahjussi is going to live with Lee women.I'm going to like that. That means we will see more scenes between him and HS.

God knows how much I loved SS and JH scenes today. He is such a caring,cute grown up man that you can't do anything but to love him. I was wondering whose heartbeat was that? They both looked startled, Could be SS's heartbeat too. How much I loved that as soon as he saw the mom had put cold meat on his annoying sister's face, he ran and wanted to put cold meat on SS's forehead too.LOL I so loved it. I liked how jealous that annoying,full of herself actress looked while he was taking care of SS.

To be honest, I have to say YS and CU kiss wasn't as hot as I imagined to be. I was expecting more, like moving their lips at least or something. I don't like when a relationship starts very soon in a K-Drama because that means there will be so many things to mess up their relationship in the next 40 episodes. You get your sweet scenes soon and the rest of episodes until episode 45 is fighting and facing different type of troubles. I hope that's not the case for YS and CU. I hope their next kiss will be better too,I know YIN is in a relationship but she is an actress and she knows this is her job. Although it's more because of the family type it is. Their chemistry is off chart, hope PD use it in a good way.

Lee Sisters hwaiting!

Hi it's late but I just watched ep 10.Oh my I didn't read the spoilers and shrieked way too loud at the kiss. I wasn't expecting it. Sweet, it's only ep 11 and we already have the romance.
However it was President Shin that gave me the giggles. If this is the route the writer is going showing the start of the loveline, hehehe. I am so IN for the show. It's so cool, I was laughing so hard. JJS is so good as the bumbling awkward trying to be cool Jun Ho and he's adorable. Don't think I would love him as much if it was a different actor. Soon Shin on the other hand, still not there yet. Loved the ex-girlfriend seeing everything. It was me having a racing heart as well when his heart went thump, thump. I never thought they would manage to get the chemistry with the age difference. They sure sold the OTP to me. There are seriously a lot of physical touching between those 2. Or rather it is always him initiating it.
Can't wait for next week. I have no idea how you guys can wait for the subs. I can't. 
@bella1025- pat pat, I thought you would know enough Korean by now. I can't wait for subs, I gave up and just watch raw. Thankfully I understand enough. 

ck1Oz said: Hi it's late but I just watched ep 10.Oh my I didn't read the spoilers and shrieked way too loud at the kiss. I wasn't expecting it. Sweet, it's only ep 11 and we already have the romance.
However it was President Shin that gave me the giggles. If this is the route the writer is going showing the start of the loveline, hehehe. I am so IN for the show. It's so cool, I was laughing so hard. JJS is so good as the bumbling awkward trying to be cool Jun Ho and he's adorable. Don't think I would love him as much if it was a different actor. Soon Shin on the other hand, still not there yet. Loved the ex-girlfriend seeing everything. It was me having a racing heart as well when his heart went thump, thump. I never thought they would manage to get the chemistry with the age difference. They sure sold the OTP to me. There are seriously a lot of physical touching between those 2. Or rather it is always him initiating it.
Can't wait for next week. I have no idea how you guys can wait for the subs. I can't. 

I really hope the baker moves in so it sets up the story that mom doesn't have to clean anymore because it's heart breaking to see her get yelled out all the time. 
one of our office cleaners is as happy as a bird.  one random day this week, she said to me, "oh i saw you at the corner of such and such a street (across town), do you live around there?" it so caught me off guard, bec' i only catch a glimpse of the cleaners when i work late. there's barely any interaction. for her to 'recognize' me on the streets... made me actually see her as a 'person' and not as a service.
anyways, it would be good to see SS' mom do a job that she actually likes and gets treated with dignity (if that's half the plot) plus i'd love to see more of the baker's funny faces and hand motions. LOL!

OMG todays episode was sooo good! I love the SS and JH scenes so much. JH has fallen so deep for SS but he hasnt realized it yet, SS also feels attraction to him but she is to busy with her debute/home situation and work to give much thought to it. Anyway JH ex-GF is getting jealous already and she is regretting it about the SS bet. She feels/sees JH attracted to SS and how he is concerned for her is beyond director-actress relationship. I just want to see more and more of SS and JH, they are the best Kdrama pairing so far :) Their chemistry is also so good, I am glad Jo Jung Suk is getting fame and recognition because he deserves it.

Archived