[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any shin-shin couple shippers out there??Episode 12 gave a lot of skinship moments omg I was all squealing and screaming watching them interact.The scene when Jun Ho took care of Soon Shin's wounds just did it for me. Here's some of the screencaps of Shin-shin's cute moments
Don't look if your heart's not ready :x :-SS =)) :(( X_X X_X :x X_X X_X X_X X_X

Spoiler: BHzvRDWCQAAzoRo.jpg:large
BHzwSgFCMAAyNX2.jpg:large

*drumroll* wait for it..........
BHzwPZ_CEAEyF6b.jpg:large
AHHHHHHH *rolls on the floor* *cries* *screams* *reaches for oxygen tank* :x :-SS =)) :(( X_X X_X :x X_X X_X X_X X_X

Guest jiaxin1603

Ally

wrote:

»

any shin-shin couple shippers out there??Episode 12 gave a lot of skinship moments omg I was all squealing and screaming watching them interact.The scene when Jun Ho took care of Soon Shin's wounds just did it for me. 

oh I love tonight's episode! I have watched the Shin-Shin cuts as well and I loved every minute of their interaction! I especially liked the dugeun-dugeun part when Shin Joon Ho was treating her wound. So, are we about to see how his feelings will gradually change for Soon Shin? I can't wait!  :x
And did it seem like Mi Ryung was impressed with Soon Shin at the last part? Or was I wrong? The story is really developing quite well and I am loving this drama more and more!

Is Shin-Shin their official couple name? I can't wait to watch this episode. Yesterday's was so cute, I love their interactions (especially Junho's slick water/glass move haha) and Soon Shin's fist bump! Seriously, every drama needs a fist bump hahaha.

katiehannah said: Is Shin-Shin their official couple name? I can't wait to watch this episode. Yesterday's was so cute, I love their interactions (especially Junho's slick water/glass move haha) and Soon Shin's fist bump! Seriously, every drama needs a fist bump hahaha.

NEWMARIO said:

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 12 Review: Jo Jung Suk's Heart Beats As He Applies Medicine to IU's Forehead

Posted on April 14, 2013 in drama by Puddle Add to Pins

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 12, while applying medicine to Lee Soon Shin(played by IU)’s forehead, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) noticed his heart beating fast.

Soon Shin got a scratch on her forehead after having a fight with Shin Yi Jung(played by Bae Geu Rin). Joon Ho saw them fight, and stopped them. He yelled at his sister and took Soon Shin away.

Joon Ho bought a medicine and gave it to her. As she applied it on the wrong spot, he took it from her and put it on her forehead for her.

As their faces got closer, Joon Ho noticed that his heart beating fast.

Source: Startoday

cr: koreandrama.com

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 12
Another awesome episode. Managed to catch a couple of minutes live before RL called. Was lucky I got to see the "dugun" "dugun" part between JH and SS and witnessed the cat fight too. Here are the screencaps:
31171181.jpgSS leaving MR's house after lessons. Confronted by spoilt brat on the way out. A catfight ensued (SS was great here. So happy she wasnt meek or anything like that).
58326388.jpg
55997994.jpg
Big brother arrived and saved the scene. He was really concerned for SS. Took her away from scene. Sis is left behind fuming but Yeon Ah arrived. They spoke to each other. Seems Yeon Ah has not met the sis before. So they introduced themselves. Yeoh Ah later asked MR  how was SS and MR said she was good. YA wasnt too pleased hearing that and said something about interesting game (referring to her challenge to JH).
55444010.jpg
88058553.jpg
Since SS couldnt apply the cream herself, he did it for her and then "dugun" "dugun" and he couldnt take it anymore, thus quickly avoided her...
34922571.jpg
71970009.jpg
but only temporarily, cos he came back to chat with her.  yay!
That's all I managed to get before I went off for dinner. :(  JH was so cute here. Now off to watch! And oh yes, thanks @Ally,  so happy to hear that Viki got the licence!! :D

Archived