[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't regret watching this drama series! At first i didn't like the second sister but after episode 10, she's not that bad, although she's so frank. I'd rather dislike Junho's sister.
And the baker guy is just so hilarious! Gave me me hearty laugh in this episode.

Guest kheir

i agree with some of u here,i hate the one acting as junho's sister.she can't act and always seem like overreacting.all her scene are annoying.
to writer,please make her dissapear or smth.without her tiz drama can be so much better.
i love all other characters except junho sister--'.it is wasting time

Soonshin might even become a triple threat.. hee.. if accdg to Miryung she has a potential in becoming an actress, then later on Junho discovers her singing prowess and IU can dance can't she? They should total utilize what IU can naturally do and have Soonshin possess the same talents. I can't wait to have that smirk wiped off of YeonAh's long face. =))

Guest jiaxin1603

@phoung You have a good point, maybe she can be both. :) Now my hopes are even higher that she might be a singer. I can't wait. :)
@edensor True, like what you said, when she found out that the actress is her birth mother, it will definitely be a big blow for her. Maybe she will realize then that she has a talent for singing something like that. And Joon Ho might stay next to her amidst of this secret being revealed, and they got closer to one another. Hehe, I've been anticipating for Joon Ho to fall in love with Soon Shin first then he will try to get her attention and will have a 'fight' with his hyung, Young Hoon over Soon Shin. ;)

jiaxin1603 said: @phoung You have a good point, maybe she can be both. :) Now my hopes are even higher that she might be a singer. I can't wait. :)
@edensor True, like what you said, when she found out that the actress is her birth mother, it will definitely be a big blow for her. Maybe she will realize then that she has a talent for singing something like that. And Joon Ho might stay next to her amidst of this secret being revealed, and they got closer to one another. Hehe, I've been anticipating for Joon Ho to fall in love with Soon Shin first then he will try to get her attention and will have a 'fight' with his hyung, Young Hoon over Soon Shin. ;)

Guest lamperouge

I LOVE this drama!

I was dying of laughter when Mi Ryung made Yi Jung clean the kitchen and stand along the wall lmao. She's bratty and annoying so it's nice seeing her suffer.

It seems people are warming up to Yoo Shin but she still annoys me omg. I can't stand her which sucks bc I like Yoo In Na. I was soooo glad when  Soon Shin finally exploded at her bc someone needs to slap some sense into her. Everyone around her just lets her run her mouth when she really needs to STFU. And when she said their grandma was awesome for telling off Junho and I was like no wonder; Yoo Shin takes after the bitchy grandma!!

Anyway I can't wait for the romance between Soon Shin and Junho to start bc I absolutely adore both of their characters! I love the restaurant manager too so it's hurt going to hurt seeing him fall for Soon Shin too. ;w; I also can't wait for Junho to turn Soon Shin into a top star to rub it in Yeon Ah's face bc her existence annoys me as well.

@ZarraJae I've noticed that he was "touchy" and not only "touchy". He is also curious about her, always looking after her, even before deciding to sign the contract. That was when I remembered a line from "Flower Boy Next Door"

when Jin Rak had told Enrique not to be curious about Dok Mi because that's how he'd started: he was curious, then worried, while worrying about her he started thinking of her, while thinking about her he missed her, and he ended up liking her. in the end he tells Enrique: "So don't be curious about her."

redvelvet87 said: Ally said: ZarraJae said: Does anyone think that our dear Junho is very "touchy" here? He seems to be touching SS alot, innocent gestures like hitting her arm, putting his arm on her shoulders while talking etc? Not that I'm complaining. Loving them a lot actually. It's just that it's pretty unusual to see so many in a KD especially a family one. :D

redvelvet87 said:

Ally said:

ZarraJae said:

Does anyone think that our dear Junho is very "touchy" here? He seems to be touching SS alot, innocent gestures like hitting her arm, putting his arm on her shoulders while talking etc? Not that I'm complaining. Loving them a lot actually. It's just that it's pretty unusual to see so many in a KD especially a family one. 

:D omg IKR??!! That's what I've been thinking.. and I LIKE IT! actually minus the birth secret plot, YTBLSS has that "weekday dramas(20-24 eps)"

LOL...

First episode... Soon Shin was already ripping Jun Ho's clothes off. :)Mountain Climbing... Jun Ho was already jumping on Soon Shin. :D

@ahoxan

=)) =)) =)) When put that way, yes, they started falling all over each other from the moment they met! :D

Archived