[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another weekend overrrrrr. I love this drama! I'm not sure I understood 100% of what happened, but I could get the gist. I love the cafe/bakery owner and the restaurant owner and Chan Woo and Junho. Oy too many men to choose from! The confrontation outside the bakery was hilarious. I'm starting to find Yoo Shin less annoying and obnoxious (since I found her initially to be so).

This drama is getting better and better.Barely restrained myself from squealing when Junho came to the house.
:D Who asked him to come in with 2 big baskets? Plus SS agreeing they were dating? His befuddled look just killed me especially when she winked at him.HAHAHA...
However wasn't expecting the mother to object to her acting. Hmmm... what is the plot direction? Anyway it ended well, sorta. I mean she didn't believe her acting was good until she went to the actress' home. No previews today.
Too many good moments. The whole bakery guy trying to protect the older sister's husband from her younger sister having an affair with him. Laughed so hard at that scene.
Junho was an a** today, cruel words. Cruel words after SS saw YS talking to CH about only being friends for life. Poor SS.
See you all next week.

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 10 Review: IU is Astonished by Lee Mi Sook's Huge Mansion

Posted on April 07, 2013 in drama by PuddleFavoriteAdd to Pins

1365332797_493975

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 10, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) went to Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook)’s mansion to take an acting lesson.

Mi Ryung invited Soon Shin to her place to give her acting lessons. As Soon Shin entered the imposing mansion, she was astonished by the size and the interior.

Mi Ryung warmly welcomed her, and gave her a lot of tips. On the other hand, she acted cold to Shin Yi Jung(played by Bae Geu Rin), her other student.

Source: TVdaily

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 10 Review: IU Cries in Front of Plastic Surgery Place

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 10, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) cried in front of a plastic surgery clinic.

As Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) realized Soon Shin’s face wouldn’t appeal to the masses, he took her to his father, who is a plastic surgeon. He said to him, “You know the trend, right? Make it as natural as possible, not like any other plastics on the streets. You know I don’t ask much from you, but since I approve your ability, I brought her here. It would be better if you make it quick.”

However, Soon Shin said she doesn’t want a plastic surgery, and came out of the room. On the way out of the clinic, she saw Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) and Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) talking in the lobby.

Yoo Shin was telling him, “I thought about what you told me the other day. Can’t we just stay as friends? It’s so awkward to say stuff like ‘I like you’ to each other, don’t you think? I’ll forget about what you told me. It’s so strange to think about love in our friendship, right? We are friends forever, okay?”

Soon Shin heard this and left the clinic. Joon Ho stopped her and asked, “Who’s that guy? Is he the guy you like? That girl next to him is so pretty.”

As Joon Ho kept suggesting her to have plastic surgery, Soon Shin replied, “Yes, I don’t have passion, nor pride, and I’m ugly. That’s why I couldn’t confess my feelings to him. Plastic surgery? Sounds good. But what difference will it make? Being pretty doesn’t change the ugly me.”

Source: TVdaily

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 10 Review: IU's Family Misunderstands Jo Jung Suk as IU's Boyfriend

201304072105041710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 10, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) was mistaken by Lee Soon Shin(played by IU)’s family as Soon Shin’s boyfriend.

Joon Ho came to Soon Shin’s house to tell her family about the contract, and to ask them to support her. However, Soon Shin, who didn’t want to tell her family about the contract yet, tried to hide Joon Ho’s identity.

Just then, Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) guessed, “You’re here to ask for approval to date Soon Shin, right?” Soon Shin desperately said, “Yes. That’s right. But we aren’t dating yet.”

Grandma scolded Soon Shin, “Your father was dead not so long ago, and you introduce a boyfriend right away?” Then she turned to Joon Ho and said, “What kind of manner is that to come to a house full of women late at night?”

Joon Ho was dragged out of the house by Soon Shin. Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) followed them out, overhead their conversation, and realized Joon Ho was the head of a famous agency, not Soon Shin’s boyfriend.

Source: Newsen

The story moves so fast,Sometimes I wonder how they can make a 50 episodes out of this storyline.

SoonShin's story can be longest out of the three sister's but still not 50 episodes long. The other 2 sisters' storyline can be wrapped up in another 10 Episodes. Chan Woo already confessed to Yu Shin and she rejected him.Now the annoying sister has found Chan Woo and will follow him and 5 episodes for YuShin to find out,she has feeling for CW and another 5 to convince CW of her love for him,then what? The Baker Guy already like Hye Shin and their story can be wrap up in another 10 episodes.

I wonder How the writer is gonna twist these 2 sister's storyline? The writer isn't dragging anything so far,she/he is straight and wrap up any storyline in a couple of episodes, How is he going to drag it?

Are we going to see these two sister's story after dating/marriage too, OR The Writer wants to drag these sisters' romances for 40 more episodes.

Archived