[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest kawaiiyuki

This drama is getting better and better. I love the little twist in the drama... and the family dynamics. How long to do you guys think the star training will take?

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Things heat up between IU and Jo Jung Suk on ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’?by pkdance - 5 mins ago- Views-

this Story

• 3Share on Tumblr

20130404_IU_JoJungSuk_YouretheBestLeeSoo

IU and Jo Jung Suk‘s relationship might heat up on the upcoming episode of KBS2TV‘s ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin‘.

During last week’s broadcast, Jun Ho (Jo Jung Suk) began his ‘Lee Soon Shin project’ to turn Soon Shin (IU) into a star. On the upcoming episode, Jo Jung Suk will work even harder to train Soon Shin for stardom. The newly released still cuts show Soon Shin and Jun Ho going on a hike when things start to get steamy as they accidentally fall on top of each other, leaving viewers curious about whether they will have a kiss scene.

A representative commented, “The ‘Lee Soon Shin project’ is progressing, and there will be a big change in Soon Shin and Jun Ho’s relationship. IU and Jo Jung Suk’s teamwork is terrific, and the staff on set are also enjoying themselves. Please keep watching the two characters’ budding relationship.”

Curious to what will unfold in this scene? Catch ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’ every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 PM KST.CR: ALLKPOP.COM

thanks for all the pictures! i am so looking forward go the next episodes! i didn't expect that much chemistry between jo jung suk and iu but boy, they delivered!  ♥♡♥ wooh, why can't saturday come sooner!

Guest KQI88

I agree with you all about the chemistry between the leads. Actually I'm really surprised about IU's acting. Loen(her company) must have get her a lot of good teacher because she is delivering a very solid Lee Soon Shin. The crying scenes are good, the comedy ones are also good, for a rookie she is quite good. Her chemistry with the rest of the cast is also good. You're the best Lee Ji Eun  =D>  (IU real name) hahaha  

This is actually among few Drama,I have watched where I love all the pairing in one drama. All three sisters and their future partners,Have sizzling chemistry and I like them to pieces.

Joon Ho is my favorite. So funny and silly he is. I haven't watched him in any other drama,But god he is good. I never even notice the age gap between them. Although just like Daddy Long legs, There was/is always a huge age gap between them in the original series,in this drama(I suppose) and in real life. I like Yu Shin-Chan Woo couple too,Because I'm obsessed with school classmates figuring out,They have loved each other since the start kind of a storyline.

Hope the director will bring the best out of his actors,when it comes to intimate scenes,kissing and these kind of skinships. The drama that was aired before this on the same timeslot ,MDSY,lacked a lot in that term,I mean skinship,intimate scenes.Only 4 kisses over all,only 2 belonged to the main OTP in a 50 episodes kind of a drama. I hope The Best Lee Soon Shin will have more of that.Just My opinion  :)>-

Does anyone know where Dramaholics/Dramacrazy get their subs? And where CoolWhipKPOP gets the .srt? CoolWhip usually gets the .srt for the first ep of the week around the same time Dramacrazy puts up the subbed ep, but for some reason the second episode doesn't get put up until like a week later. I'm still waiting for the ep 8 .srt :( 

I look forward to the weekends to watch this drama. Kudos to the casting director because all of the actors are amazing and the pairings are prefect (in my humble opinion). For those viewers that enjoy Jo Jung Suk portrayal of Joon Ho and have not seen him in any other drama or movie should watch King 2 Hearts. JJS was outstanding but fair warning JJS character in K2H is totally the different from his portrayal of JH in this drama. Thanks to everyone on this thread for previews, info and thoughts.

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; " class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "IU helps ‘You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin’ become popular in North Korea class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "by jennywill - 5 hours ago - Views- class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "qk7f1.jpg
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "IU is helping her drama become popular, even in North Korea! class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "An executive board member of a North Korean organization talked about the spread of Hallyu in North Korea and used the KBS 2TV drama ‘You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin‘ as an example. He said, “The popular drama that’s most requested in North Korea right now is ‘You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin’. Everyone [in North Korea] knows who IU is.” class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "When the ‘You’re the Best, Lee Son Shin’ staff heard this, they expressed their surprise and gratitude, stating, “When the actors heard that the drama was very popular in North Korea, they worked even harder. We think that IU’s acting and touching story that you can only see in the drama has touched the hearts of North Koreans.” class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "Tip: jieunism7, AllisonCR:allkpop.com

white.piano said: Does anyone know where Dramaholics/Dramacrazy get their subs? And where CoolWhipKPOP gets the .srt? CoolWhip usually gets the .srt for the first ep of the week around the same time Dramacrazy puts up the subbed ep, but for some reason the second episode doesn't get put up until like a week later. I'm still waiting for the ep 8 .srt :( 

redvelvet87

said:

anoosha

said: This is actually among few Drama,I have watched where I love all the pairing in one drama. All three sisters and their future partners,Have sizzling chemistry and I like them to pieces.

Joon Ho is my favorite. So funny and silly he is. I haven't watched him in any other drama,But god he is good. I never even notice the age gap between them. Although just like Daddy Long legs, There was/is always a huge age gap between them in the original series,in this drama(I suppose) and in real life. I like Yu Shin-Chan Woo couple too,Because I'm obsessed with school classmates figuring out,They have loved each other since the start kind of a storyline.

Hope the director will bring the best out of his actors,when it comes to intimate scenes,kissing and these kind of skinships. The drama that was aired before this on the same timeslot ,MDSY,lacked a lot in that term,I mean skinship,intimate scenes.Only 4 kisses over all,only 2 belonged to the main OTP in a 50 episodes kind of a drama. I hope The Best Lee Soon Shin will have more of that.Just My opinion 

:)

>-

Spoiler Talk

As other had guessed, Nothing really had happened between Chan Woo and Yu Shin, She threw up on him and he had to wash both,her and his clothes. As some people were wondering how the shirts weren't wet, He dried them with a hair-drier. God, Has the guy who plays Chan Woo just returned from Army? He has such a hot body.Fc516228db2eceb25d8be07d0e863b1638cd1c7c God,I want him.LOL Laugh

What else can we say about Joon Ho-Soon Shin, These two are one of the funniest couple ever, The mountain scene was so funny. That Cafe scene was even funnier. Joon Ho!Sarangha.LOL

I think the Baker guy thinks Chan Woo is Hye Shin's husband, And when Chan Woo and Yu Shin were at his shop, He thought Chan Woo is cheating on Hye Shin with Yu Shin.LOL He must already have feeling for her to react like that in the next episode.

BTW I hate that actress. Ughhh she is very annoying. Daa16d5e1c869a7213b99ed007d538771a928e8e

Archived