[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This IU profile pics crack me up :)) Look at IU =))
kgp701onJustintv_zps894237cc.png

And just read posting earlier about what they talk about Soon Shin. Its just... =))
Btw... I'm so liking this. 90' bow. Eventho its just a drama I somehow love her attitude.
hkk_zpscc65854b.png

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" rates 26.9%

Source | 2013/03/31 | 

photo296421.jpg

KBS 2TV drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" stayed in the throne.

According to Nielsen Korea on the 1st, "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" rated 26.9% which is 0.7% higher than the previous episode.

On the other hand, its competition "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" rated 20.4% which is 6.5% lower than the other. SBS drama "Incarnation of Money" and weekend drama "My Love, Butterfly Lady" rated 15.6% and 15.2%. KBS 1TV "The Great King's Dream" rated 11.1%.

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/... ( English )

ooh what a picky boss Joonho turned out to be!!! Soonshin was absolutely dying for that sandwich and he went and that greedy boss went and gobbled it up...may he get nightmares of big greasy sandwiches chasing him around the block!! Heheh.  Good chemistry with that pair.

Archived