♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

maybe we should put this here too it might have been discuss in CDDA thread ..so if you dont mind May I ? keke      class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Moon Geun Young’s ‘Chundamdong Alice’ co-stars Park Si Hoo and Kim Ji Suk are her fan boys?20121128_moongeunyoung_interview-460x502

Moon Geun Young revealed her thoughts on returning to the entertainment scene after her two-year hiatus.

On November 28th’s airing of ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘, Moon Geun Young commented, “Two years seem to have just passed by me. I just hung out.

She continued, “When I was resting, my heart was really at ease, and I thought ‘acting is something I could just do easily.’ Even just today I have already heard many times that it has been two years and that made me very scared.

Her ‘Chundamdong Alice‘ co-stars Park Si Hoo and Kim Ji Suk were also present for the interview. Park Si Hoo commented on Moon Geun Young’s youthful beauty, “It was very nice to see her again. I’ve noticed while working with her that her face is unrealistic. It was like working with someone from a romantic comic, and I could not tell if this was reality or fantasy.

Kim Ji Suk also shared, ”I was always a fan of hers, so I ate everything that she did an advertisement for like vitamin drinks and yogurts. She makes me want to eat [the products].

Source:Allkpop

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nalikahibar

can we post all here from CDDA.. so that we can all have the juicy of PSH and MGY ???

Everything that related with SiGeun couple i think its ok if we post it here..

Anyone, do u know wheter moonie has a pet or not?

i screencap one of their interview.. it is here that Park Sihoo said that Moon Geun Young is so pretty that seems unrealistic etc....

the emcee ask him here about Moonie^^ ~~look how shy is our Moonie lolBB1UPiWCMAIlfpM.jpg
and here is his reaction~~he's saying MOOnie's eyes are so big hahaha so pretty ^^ BB1UYepCQAAoy35.jpg :\"> 
and then them emcee told him that he seems became talkative..coz he keeps on talking about moonie here i guess hahahaand look at his smile lol BB1V43kCEAAUUKU.png
then here's Tommy Hong keke it is really obvious that he really likes our moonie that he's eating what is Moonie's advertising OMG! BB1Ulb0CUAA60du.jpg
and then The AEGYO portion! kekeke here they 're asking SiHoo oppa to do some aegyo and oppa doesnt want it,,he is shy..BB1bAA9CEAADQre.jpg

yay! Moonie is so sweet that he touch oppa and telling him to do it ^^  :PBB1bclnCMAAFeQp.jpg
Moonie so sweeeeeet here~~look at oppa's reaction ^^the way he looks at her OMG ~~~~BB1by6bCYAA_ceu.jpg
mOOnie's hand OMG! ~~ the power of moonie kekeke~~ BB1cDi1CEAAQXEt.jpg
:x :x :x =))
...tada.....succesful! hahaha he did it^^ aigooo its very hard for some men in Korea to do aegyo lol so i guess its not oppa's style to do such thing but Moonie made him do it~~  :x BB1cT9QCcAAVXTt.jpg
aigoooo i know oppa had a great time with Moonie..he cant easily forget..he will miss her for sure~
source : crdit to d uploader ^^  

Guest nalikahibar

@kabam

omo.. Thank you dear for screencapping that pic!!

I cant watch the video coz its not available in my country..

I'll be grateful if sum1 can reupload it for me.. Kekeke..

i dont know what more i can do..as of now..i dont have work so its very hard for me to cure SiGeun syndrome..each day passes by~ the impact is getting stronger..CDDA ost was playing all day in my room, when i go to sleep im listening to it also..when im bathing lol i have my celphone with me playing all cdda ost esp "SOrry"~~ when im in front of my laptop im listening to it if not watching bts, fanvids..omonah..maybe 1 week from now i will be in the mentalhospital lol..guys visit me there~~  :(( :(( :((

to be honest this is my first time shipping a couple lol..i never done this before..i just enjoy the drama..but now SiGeun couple is daebak~ that stab my heart OMG! now iam so inspired and inlove with them~~

tumblr_mhf6xcnOiL1qenkz9o1_250.giftumblr_mhf6xcnOiL1qenkz9o2_250.gif                                                    tumblr_mhf6xcnOiL1qenkz9o4_250.giftumblr_mhf6xcnOiL1qenkz9o3_250.gif                                                      Even so, we close our eyes half way,knowing that if we open our eyes,everything will become real again.

~~so beautiful that it made me cry ..

:((    credit to: http://littlegirlinvisible.tumblr.com

Hi, what a lovely SiGeun HOME thread! a wonderful home for our otp.

@Ayame thank you so much for creating the thread.

@early219 for your admirable, ardent support to our dear couple!

@mcleen for appreciating & sharing the videos i made.

you guys are the best !

to all SiGeuns here, we have together luckily witnessed this undeniable connection between PSH & MGY, a bond unexplainably amazing, that is unique only to them. so natural, easy & light. like that warm feeling that make us all fuzzy, giddy, and believe in love again, and happy endings. that is the gift they have given to us.

SiGeun is LOVE !

Guest hoomoon

@kabam thank you for the video and the screencaps.
unfortunately, same as @nalikahibar, the video isn't available in my country...
but seeing your screencaps and comments made me happy <3
oooohh...new photos.... :D:D

@syanamamoonstar me too has been Moonie's fans for quite a long time .... I really adore this girl because I can really see she's someone who's very down to earth , generous and very friendly to the people around her .. as for PSH , I've only got to know more about him after I started watching him in Prosecutor Princess back in year 2010 . and I can say that SiGeun's personality really complement each other.  I really hope the best for the both of them . am also a big GeunGeun shipper before , but then now since I've got to see SiGeun's interaction , SiGeun made me so crazy shipping for them to be together. the attraction that exist between SiGeun is something which is undeniable. glad that you enjoy your time being in this thread... 
@early219 regarding CE ,

I think zurah already explained about them . they are Wu Zun (Chun) and Ella .. you can see Ella in my siggy and avatar. both of them are the main leads for Hanakimi Taiwan. I shipped them for a very long time , from year 2006 -  early 2012 . there are so many hints and clues discovered that they were really in a relationship before.  but then my shippers heart shattered when Ella finally got married to another man who's non celebrity last year. uhuks.

I sincerely hope that PSH would notice the message that you left for him on twitter .. but then I'm not really sure if he could understand English . however , really thankful for your effort , dearie. coz who knows that one day he might really visit this thread. ehehe. I'm just saying this from my own experience. this might be a little offtopic. Wu Zun also visited the  homepage that CE fans created for him and Ella before. so it's  not wrong for us to be hopeful, right ? ehehe 
@sarahsevang , @nalikahibar  , @early219 , @betchay , @kabam it seems that most of us are also seeing the same thing . PSH really looks like he's going to give MGY a backhug in that picture. huhuu . and he does seems very protective. it's such a pity that we couldn't get the real picture. huhuh.. however , on a brighter side , we can have our own wild imagination on the possibility of how their pose gonna be based on this scap alone... huhuhu . 

btw , SiGeun shippers , I just got to know that PSH is gonna appear in an SBS show tonight , he'll be talking about the CDDA filming and I bet perhaps more BTS would come out tonight . just hoping so . I really really hope that the host would ask him  about his feelings working with Moonie . we might have the chance to get more juicy tidbits tonight . let's hope so . the show will be on 20.55 GST time on SBS . for those who want to watch LIVE you can stream on SBS website. and hopefully there are kind souls out there who would help to upload the programme on youtube and also translate PSH's words. I really hope CDDA FB would do so.

@zurah90 , ehehe . GeunGeun are really close to each other ... however , I can see that Moonie's femininity shines more when she's with PSH .. she seems to be more dainty and more demure.. you can really see that she's shy being in close proximity with PSH .. that kind of shyness is something that I can say is  visible only when we like someone more than friends. SiGeun's interactions are too ambiguous. even the way Moonie laughs when she's around PSH is different. I really can't describe it , but I guess it was @early219 who said that Moonie's voice is like an angel . I don't know why , but I seriously love Moonie's laughters when she's with PSH .. and she's really soft spoken when she talks to him .... really love it when she calls PSH , "Oppa" .... huhuhuh . usually women's femininity would shines the most when she's in love . even PSH , I really think that I can see him "glowing" more during the CDDA filming period .. he always has this shy smile on his face too whenever he looks at MGY . huhuh. 
@kabam thanks for sharing that clip .. aigooo ... MGY left the message for her co star in Innocent Steps. ehehehe . she looks so sweet right there. ohhh , somehow I feel a bit jealous on behalf PSH . :P .  how I wish that it was PSH that she left that message for. .ekekek .but then it's ok . we already know that MGY is someone who always respect her  seniors. who knows that one day we might get to see PSH and MGY leaving that kind of message to each other too . ehehhe . 
and also thanks for the scaps. I have to say that I'm very lucky coz I got the chance to watch the vid when it was first uploaded on youtube before it gets blocked .ehehehe . so I already watched the short interview session with the casts. and SiGeun are really cute when MGY asked PSH to do the aegyo pose ...ehehehe .. love love love it when she persuaded him to do so , especially when she said the word "Oppa..." .. aigoo .. it's so sweet for PSH to relent on her words . they are really sweet. huhhu . ooohh .. so he was actually describing her big eyes when he made that circle hand gesture.. I didn't know what was he saying when I first watched it . hehehe .thanks for explaining it to us. MGY does look shy when PSH compliments her beauty ... sooooo sweettt!!! uhuks!!

Guest rintintintin

@early219, Are you a Filipino? I think it starts already hahaha! Me too, I need to watch that interview and wondering if PSH can say anything about that drama or else i will pull PSH's hair hahaha! kidding oppa. :P

Archived