[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 1 아빠! 어디가? Winner of Daesang Award ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Guest xopo17

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DWAYGV

I wanna to make subtittle for SBS Good Morning Sung Dong Il Family in Bali. But i do not know Korean :( Who can help me translated into Chinese ( because i just know listen chinese, i do not know read, so i need file word) English or Indo.I will editor, timer and encode video. I just wanna some body will help me translated :(

Guest iloveleejunsoo

Hi! I just finished watching this show and I love all the kids they are cute and adorable especially junsoo :) .....i am just curious is junsoo's mom a working mom? Because I have just noticed that she is always not around in episode 2 when all the kids got home only junsoos mim was not present and in the family episode she arrive late at night...?

Guest xopo17

DWAYGV said: I wanna to make subtittle for SBS Good Morning Sung Dong Il Family in Bali. But i do not know Korean :( Who can help me translated into Chinese ( because i just know listen chinese, i do not know read, so i need file word) English or Indo.I will editor, timer and encode video. I just wanna some body will help me translated :(

A little off topic but man It made me wish to have the same thing happen for the original soutk korean show

Where Are We Going, Dad?

credit Film Business Asia
Hunan TV's Where Are We Going? Dad (爸爸去哪兒) was based on the format Dad! Where Are We Going? (아빠! 어디가?, 2013) by South Korea's MBC network. The first season was a huge success when broadcast during Oct-Dec 2013, and a second season, with five new dads, was broadcast this summer. In the meantime, the original group was quickly reassembled for this cinema spin-off, shot in Guangzhou, southern China, across five days in mid-Dec 2013. Seven weeks later it went on to gross a giant RMB700 million (US$115 million) during Lunar New Year and promptly set off a whatever-is-happening-to-Chinese-cinema debate among media commentators.

to read full go here: http://www.filmbiz.asia/reviews/where-are-we-going-dad

ahhh I want a movie of these little tykes all together!!

Guest xopo17

Song Jong Guk , Sung Dong Il, Kim Seung Jo did the Ice bucket challenge for ALS and donate money for ALS :D
Pics :
Song Jong Guk  AKR20140821116300371_01_i.jpg
AKR20140821116300371_02_i.jpg

Sung Dong IL ::
20140822_1408711207_21879600_1.jpg
20140823_1408755157_84930500_1.jpg

Kim Seong Jo ::
 after he finished shooting his program show (below pics), then he did the ice bucket challenge.  then he did the ice bucket challenge
image_readmed_2014_1134239_1409014035149

image_readbot_2014_1134239_1409014036149

xp_17_17_Part_2.jpg

i have not seen any news/picture for Lee jong Hyuk and Yun Min Su for Ice bucket Challenge. its ok .

Guest xopo17

Kim Seong Ju and Yun Min Su will appear as MC for " MBC - Chuseok Special  - I AM Singer "  
could Yun Minsu play his new job as MC very good, which is not his main job ??? let's see on that program in MBC. Date : September 3 , 2014
restmb_jhidxmake_php_idx_5_simg_20140828

credit news : osen

Jung woong in , Ryu jin, Kim Seung Jo, had been interviewed by Section TV . Date of airing ; August 24, 2014 , MBC
201408241608771280_53f990683ae68.jpg

Kim Seung Jo's new program with Heechul ( Super Junior) . congrats to both of them :)
name of that show : Make A Wish - MBC 소원을 말해요( i'm not really good in korea, so CMIIW ) 
from Kim Sung Jo twitter :
20140827_1409144671_93610100_1.jpg

xp_171.jpg

video :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAZgyJh6JHU

Guest xopo17

Yun Min Su with Wheesung  ( My Fave ballad singer ) , say pease .......
822700_135757_2234.jpg

Ryu Jin - Chan HYung - Yun Hu - Yun Min Su in 1 pic :
frqwm.jpg

• 1 month later...

@hannaj where did you find those Jia pics? I came back here because I had a funny JiAh memory in the car today: I must've freaked everyone out by laughing out loud! So, remember when YoonMinsoo once picked her up and another time when Yoon Hoos piggybacked her? Each time, they said "JiAh, you're really heavy!" And JiAh replied in her husky little voice, "But I'm only 16 kgs." #ComedyGold

hello to u @tulip06 dear, that photo taken during a documentary special. I think they featured Jia as their guest child. I don't know the exact info from the news. A mother & daughter relationship topic who took care of their dongsaeng. I'm not really familiar with that Eomma, i think she's a model w/ daughters. The news said that Jia really knows how to take of dongsaeng & even clean kids room. Well, i wasn't able to understand properly the news. Just the basic info only. You know, Jia & Hoo still keep in touch & prove that she's Hoo's bff on their latest episode. And she become prettier lately. That's what makes me happy as well. Even if we seldom watch S1 kids interacting publicly but i know they still keep in touch & play privately.

Archived