[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 1 아빠! 어디가? Winner of Daesang Award ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Guest xopo17

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hannaj said: hello to u @tulip06 dear, that photo taken during a documentary special. I think they featured Jia as their guest child. I don't know the exact info from the news. A mother & daughter relationship topic who took care of their dongsaeng. I'm not really familiar with that Eomma, i think she's a model w/ daughters. The news said that Jia really knows how to take of dongsaeng & even clean kids room. Well, i wasn't able to understand properly the news. Just the basic info only. You know, Jia & Hoo still keep in touch & prove that she's Hoo's bff on their latest episode. And she become prettier lately. That's what makes me happy as well. Even if we seldom watch S1 kids interacting publicly but i know they still keep in touch & play privately.

'Dad, Where Are You Going?'s Ji Ah reported to make her debut as a rapper

Fans of 'Dad, Where Are You Going?' were in for a surprise as a report surfaced revealing that Song Jong Kook's daughter Ji Ah from Season 1 is getting ready to debut as a rapper!
According to an exclusive by Sports Chosun, Ji Ah will make her debut with the song "Follow Me" on the 17th. Rapper JQ, who is also known as EXO's rap teacher, has taken the reigns as the producer for Ji Ah's debut. This was made possible as Ji Ah's mom Park Ip Sun is friends with JQ. It has been reported that Ji Ah followed her mom to the studio and seeing her daughter's passion for rapping, she approved of her pursuing a debut as a rapper.

A rep stated, "Although Ji Ah is young, she even wrote the lyrics herself as a rapper, and the innocent lyrics are memorable. Her songwriting skills show her potential as a rapper." 

Ji Ah previously expressed her love for hip hop along with Yoon Hoo on the friends special of 'Dad Where Are You Going?' season 2 broadcast last week, and it seems we may see her passion revealed through her single if the reports are true!

Stay tuned for any possible updates or confirmation to come!

MBC’S “DAD! WHERE ARE WE GOING?” IS NOMINATED FOR AN INTERNATIONAL EMMY KIDS AWARD

MBC’s hit variety show “Dad! Where Are We Going?” is nominated for an International Emmy Kids Award under the “Kids - Non-scripted Entertainment” category.

MBC’s “Dad! Where Are You Going” is a variety show where celebrity fathers go on trips with their kids in order to build a stronger relationship. The show has gained so much popularity and love that it has been recreated in China and Vietnam as well. 

"Dad! Where Are You Going" is the first South Korean show to be nominated for the category, while other shows such as "TV Playhouse Tappity Tap" is also nominated under the "Kids - Preschool" category. Last year "Larva"and "Pororo the Little Penguin" were nominated for "Kids -Animation" and "Kids - Preschool" respectively but did not take home the prize.

If “Dad! Where Are You Going?” wins, they will be the first from South Korea to win in their category.

However, this would not be the first international award for the program. In April, they received the Platinum Award in the TV Entertainment category at the Worldfest Houston International Film 2014 and last year they won the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union Prize in the TV Entertainment category.

The Third International Emmy Kids Award Gala will take place on February 20th, 2015 in New York.

Are you a fan of MBC’s “Dad! Where Are You Going?”

Source: TV Daily WSJ , The International Emmy Awards

credit KoreanBoo

Park Ip Sun, “I Was Scolded By My Husband For Having A Big Mouth”

h0jro86zvqt3unopnqoplh1wafdwo2xv.pngc2iz04rev02fnvaa9u1q51q74k4w7680.png
[by Sora Ghim] Popularly known as ‘Jia’s Mom,’ actress Park Ip Sun shared outspoken stores on the upcoming episode of tvN’s “I Need Romance.” 

She appeared on the show as a guest to talk, showing her honest and blunt charm. More famously known as soccer player Song Jong Kook’s wife and mother of Jia, Park Ip Sun exposed a new side of her naivety. 

During filming, Park Ip Sun told a story where she got scolded by her husband. “I go around telling people everything about my husband and my private lives.” At this comment, the MC’s asked, “Doesn’t your husband dislike that?” and she replied, “I’m telling people with my own lips!” bringing laughter to the studio. 

In addition, she goes on talking about her desire to start acting again. She continued to show the MC’s her Jeolla-do accent, surprising everyone.

Meanwhile, stay in tune October 16 to ‘I Need Romance’ to listen to various concerns and advice regarding relationships. (photo by JTBC)

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon Wants to Be Cast in Season 10 of “Daddy, Where Are We Going?”

In a recent interview with BEASTYoon Doojoon was picked as the best future husband and dad by the rest of his members. In the midst of public dating news as well as news of marriage among idols, the BEAST members received a question regarding any of their own wedding plans. Yang Yoseob responded, “We don’t really talk about marriage amongst ourselves…But Doojoon sometimes mentioned ‘Daddy, Where Are We Going?’ Unless he gets married because of ‘Daddy, Where Are We Going?’…”

With regards to the popular variety show on MBC, Yoon Doojoon responded, “I want to be cast in the tenth season of the show. I really enjoy ‘Daddy, Where Are We Going?’ In the first season I liked Joon [Sung Dong Il’s son] andJunsu [Lee Jong Hyuk’s son]. Now I really adore the three sisters from Se Yoon’s family [Jung Woong In’s three daughters are Se Yoon, So Yoon, andDa Yoon]. I hope the program stays around for a long time.”

Later in the interview the members picked Yoon Doojoon as the most likely to be the nicest husband and father in the future. Yoon Doojoon responded, “Everyone [of the members] is nice.” And with regards to plans of children, he gave a surprisingly detailed response: “I want two. I think it would be better if the older was a daughter while the younger is the son.”

Meanwhile, BEAST recently released their special mini 7th album with the title track “12:30.” The track was produced by producer team Good Life, and it is a reinterpretation of how the hands of the clock at 12:30 resembles a separated couple that has their sad and longing feelings pointing in opposite directions. After its release, it achieved an all-kill among various music charts.

What do you guys think? Would Doojoon make a good father?

*Awesome awesome awesome Doojoon*

:-bd :-bd :-bd

[bnt pictorial] Song Ji Ah : A Little Star From 'Dad, Where Are You Going?'

h09uajvn1vbuu2o1xyovrgi9mjyn6oic.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] In TV program 'Dad, Where Are You Going?' Song Ji Ah was loved with her father Song Jong Guk. We all thought she was a little girl, but she came back with a new pictorial.

Under three different concepts, she surprised the staff with her lovely and cute charm with poses like an adult. 

f5frt0nzfcwbmwi3shwivum5168tnq4t.jpg
In the first concept, she became a lovely ballerina. She wore an ivory sweater and a skirt for a ballerina look and also had on all-black ballet suit. 

ohxoqj3h653pvggi6v5m2dldm0rhozk4.jpga5tt02m8eqe36hdog76m4m1qky3e2ya3.jpg
Song Ji Ah wore a black outfit for a chic look. In particular, she said "all of my friends love pink, but I like black the most."

7w7z2jp8t05snykn0zdo6wlb7e03whas.jpg
For the last concept, she matched a flower patterned skirt and a blouse for a cute and sweet mood. 

In the interview, she answered everything honestly. To a question asking "Between Kim Min Guk and Yoon Hoo, who's better?". She answered "Yoon Hoo" and smiled shyly. 

48ivhyt1xnjbbuoajrpee1fa6f4rn4ag.jpg
She recently released an album and she desperately wants to be a singer. She loves to sing along what she listens to all day long. 

To the question "Who's your favorite singer or a role model?", she instantly said "I like Winner! I think Winner is the best." (photo by bntnews DB)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shannon89

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hope they can win another Daesang in 2014. 

• 1 month later...

New Pic of Lee Jun Su  :)
Lee Jun Su with Kim Min Geon , Yun Hu , Kim Kyu Won , Jung So Yun , Jung Se Yun , Ahn RiHwan , Kim Min Yul were in one place and having fun together and ate together . 

Lee Junsu is chubby now , miss him a lot :x  :D htm_20141229112033c010c011.jpg

and congrats for staff and Appa Oediga Season 2 for Popularity Award and other award . just  read Appa oediga Season 2's Thread :D
Hoo and Minsu , Minyul :)2014122901002332000168431.jpg

19460242690230.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest dagogirlsari

Chinese has a same program too. I know who did it first. with jimmy lin. Which is so handsome! 40 add but has teenage face 

• 9 months later...

Archived