do you miss highschool?

Admin

Guest nana544

Funny, because I recently dream that I was back at my old high school.
But the setting was eerier since it was very grey and there were many people around.
My cousin and I were in a classroom together because we were finding our ways to the office, but somewhere it leads us into my homeroom of 8th grade.
And I remember I was so pissed that I have to stay in there and somehow I cannot get out.
Well, after my teacher dismissed the class; I remember quickly dashing out of there as fast as I could.
Then I see my other friends and I complained to them how unlucky I was to be stuck in there, and that they weren't.

I probably have an off day, but well, I don't miss high school. Although I miss not paying the bills.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High school was my favorite; it had my favorite class of them all- gymnastics! Anyways, I did went back to visit my high school teachers before the summer started this year. I was shocked of how all my teachers changed so much within 7 years, of course they all recognized me...even my elementary school teachers recognize me easily; people claims that I still have the same face from when I was young ;) I loved high school, high school was my favorite, but I also enjoyed my university years as well.

Guest Rekidai

No, I hated high school. I had low self esteem and was a slacker. I do however wish I can redo my high school life. I wouldn't be so lazy not that I don't hate my life now since I worked hard to get where i am....just saying I would probably do things differently heh. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't miss high school. I went to a boarding school deep in the countryside. While I like the nature, I was too far away from the nearest city. Our teachers took us to the department store and the movie theater, which were at least 45 minutes away by car. We went there once a week. Now I have more freedom to travel and enjoy life.

• 3 weeks later...

Heck No!

I moved to a new city at the start of high school and was never quite able to find the close group of friends that I wanted. I graduate from university in about a month and even though this is a stressful/uncertain time, I would not want to go back because I am happy with the person I am now. I want to continue to grow, not go back.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i do not miss it by the slightest, i was bullied and i had no affinity with anyone in my class.

I was not the most popular kid in town, so to speak, but once i went to college everything changed, and for some odd reason, people liked me, and i was pretty much the most popular kid in class.
It really baffled me that i went from "zero to her" so to speak. i do miss pre-highschool though, those times when you literally could do anything without any repercussions, good ol days. 

No, I don't miss highschool, because it wasn't a good time in my life, I was kinda rejected and isolated perhaps the last year it wasn't like this but I still think that in general it wasn't a good time, for me my many of my classmates were mean people. And the infraestructure of the school didn't help much.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, just a tad tho. I admit high school wasn't necessarily the best period in my life, but I'm rather content to have made many memories there. Also, pretty glad to have been able to still keep in touch with my group of friends even after we went to college. College tho, fun times :glasses:...

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed my high school years but I rarely think of it. Until last week when I had to pick up my neice from school. I walked in during afterschool hours trying to look for her and saw dozens of students about doing after school activities. It was so awkward because I felt so old. I'm 27 now.  Lol. I don't ever plan on stepping into a high school unless necessary.

• 1 month later...

I don't miss it! Meh I had a hard time in high school due to family problem. I feel better and better as I age actually. How much you miss it I think has to do with how popular and successful you were in hs (no acne, prom king/queen, good grades)

Archived