Quantcast
Guest thesplatman

do you miss highschool?

Guest britchiche

You honestly couldn't pay me to go back to my high school. It's not that I hated it, but I've grown up so much from that time in my life. I like the independence I have now :-) 
I do sometimes think about the people I met it high school, though...

Guest lucky_moon

l  miss the high school & l miss my high school friends, my best memories was from high school days..

Guest flyhigh1030

YES.

Oh the simplicity of life when you're in high school but you think ur life is the most complicated ever haha

When you're out in the real world getting slammed by work college and whatever life throws at u cuz u are older, you can't help but miss the high school days.

Guest vintageous

i miss it sometimes bc it was so easy but my life is good now too and i like making it on my own so i'd never want to go back.

Guest witchery

not in the slightest :) most people in hs (including myself) was around that same level of immaturity, that I now hate. I hated high school dramas and that inevitable lack of self-esteem you face as a teenager. I hated studying with a passion, and I always thought there were better things out there to learn than from textbooks. I'm so much happier being an adult with my own responsibilities, making my own money, and applying myself in the real world. I would never go back to high school, that's a part of my life I'd like to forget ever happened lol!

Hated high school.  I had no friends.  I felt like I had more in common with the teachers than with the students.  sigh.  Why are teenagers so dumb and immature?  Saw so many smart kids throw away their brains to be "cool".

Guest xAzumi

I miss the laughter of the children,

Swinging slightl as angels singings,

The voices of the starlight,

Shines like the ALMIGHTY,

Bless our wellbeings,

For were all HUMANBEING.

Guest mightyleaf

Hated highschool.... I had hardly had any friends, which made me skip a lot. And I mean a lot. I skipped 200 times by the end of grade 12, because I hated the students, and I hated the teacher. Yup, I had problems.I'm much more happier in University. 

Guest monaco9

High school was a fun time and I do miss my HS friends from time to time but I definitely don't miss being in high school! I went to a private Christian high school, my graduating class was 75 people and mind you we were the biggest graduating class my HS has ever had. I loved the variety when I was in college, not just with classes offered, but also with the people I met throughout the years. My hometown is pretty small so college in the big city was a real treat for me. Even bigger treat when I got to study abroad and have connections all over the world now! I wouldn't change it for anything.

Guest averagemortal

Kinda miss it. Miss not having to pay bills, being careless, dreamy etc. Not miss douchebags in my school haha.

Guest severus

Yes, bronchitis and a 39 degree fever in university is not enough to defer an exam.

When you miss an exam in high school...they let you take it the next day.

Guest kimmytnguyen

NO! not at all. The only thing I miss is sleeping in class. 

Guest twofez

Despite the fact that life was a lot more 'easier' and 'simpler' back then, not really. High school was a time when I was sheltered like an egg in a shell. After leaving it only then I really did realize that there's so much more to life, be it people or opportunities. And it's after high school when I realized who my *real* friends were, I suppose.

Guest .La.Dolce.Vita.

I'm 50/50 on this one. There were some times when HS was really shitty. Having to deal with immature people, the unnecessary drama, waking up super early/lack of freedom but on the other hand there were some really amazing parts too.

As we get older, we get a lot more practical and careful. Back then I took more risks. I really miss how easily I could get excited as a teenager. Every feeling was such a rollercoaster ride. It's rare to feel like that in your 20s and I think it's worth holding on to.

Guest sunday28

I don't miss HS.. I was one of the bad seeds as the saying goes. I was always in trouble an ppl in the office knew me by name and had my mom on speed dial... If I showed up for class I would sleep the whole time.. If not I was in the bathroom smoking or out running around town.. I didn't have a lot of friends my age. I drop out at 11th gd and get married but it didn't work out..

But now 10years later, I am a single mom of two.. I have a nice place small but nice.. I did get my G.E.D. An now I am going to school again along with a full time job..

If I could go back I would have cleaned my acted up!!!!