SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

it's oct 7.....i double checked in my e-mail. it said oct. 7 soOoo don't get confuse you guys! =D

bonny - sorry no it isn't i couldn't get the place. it's all booked soOo yea...=[ but do you want to come with me to oakland to check out the place? i'm meet up jenny there @1! =D lets chat on aim! =D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SailorBoy62

For the males who are auditioning, which songs are u guys auditioning with?

I think for my English song I'm probably going to be singing Ne-Yo's "So Sick" or something in that nature to be safe. My Korean song'll probably be Se7en's "Crazy" (because I remember the lyrics, if not, then "Wah Joh"). And a Mandarin back-up will be "Tian Kong."

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^Wow one of each language eh

?... that sucks for me cause I have only 2 english songs..:(... I hope it won't hurt my chances that much...

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^hmmm I hope i can memorize a korean song, but im not sure with the pronounciation... oh well i will try my best to pronounc right..*prays*

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

HEY YOU GUYS! well...i visit the place where it suppose to be at...it's not a very pretty and it's out of place. i suggest we all meet at walgreens 14 n broadway since it's less than half a block from the V.I.P Place and it's right infront of the bart station too. it's not hard to miss it if you are coming from the bart station. the place you guys suggested is really far from the audition place.

if you need direction from bart ask me! ^^

if you guys want to meet somewhere else it's fine but i say walgreen is better cause it's right at the corner and it's right next to the bart station n across the street from the audition.

can i make a suggestion for a guy song....siquo (sp?) - incomplete =] it's a good song!

Guest ixLoveXse7en

for dancing is live your dream a good song to dance too by Athena Cage I think I might do that song for da audition and I made a lot of steps for da song. Its was on "SAVE THE LAST DANCE"

Guest xjustsweet

ima be there hekka early so yeah, i might go first, ima be there bout 10 ish so yeah, >.<

yeas im a early bird, if anyone want to join early bird group let me noe :] ahhaahaahas >.<

maaan... it's almost in two weeks and I STILL haven't found a good song to dance to... nonetheless, I haven't even gotten my routine together yet!!!!

TT^TT.... gosh... soo many things goin on that I can't even have the time to do it...

grrr....

anyways, what's a good time do you guys think to come early at the auditions, just in case??? O o...

wow.. ders so many people aud... me and my friend are also going to aud.. but we dont know how to get there... we were thinking of taking the bart but we dont know were to get off... so are you all meeting up w/ each other... what time are you all going?!..

Archived