♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B2Nb4LXCUAINl8P.jpg

B2Nb4LOCAAAC59F.jpg
Another unseen pictures of our princess YEH in YSL event in Busan, She is really so beautiful woman. That's why YSL get YEH for their product to be sure to get good sale in the market. A beautiful model helps a lot to attract many goers to buy their product.cr:@mickygracesky

YOON EUN HYE IS NOW A DIRECTOR AND A PRODUCER.by: Krise on Wed Nov 12Yoon_Eun_Hye_1.jpg
Music video director and producer can now be added to YOON EUN HYE resume ! The versatile actress worked with a rookie duo named Dear.me and controlled everything from the directing of the video to styling of the artists themselves.
Wow our beautiful princess YEH very talented person , actress,singer,dancer,model,painter,business woman, and now a director and a producer? wow we are proud of you princess and congrats to your amazing work director Yoon.

B2R5UlFCAAA3tKQ.jpg

cr:Boscopnh
Our PARK YOO CHUN will attend Korean Association of Critics Awards Ceremony today at 19:00 KST at Seoul Artnine. Can't wait to see him again.
We are proud of you YC, you really deserved all awards that you received your so talented and really good actor either drama/comedy/action.

Last Nov 11 was Korea's Pepero Day. Omo, how I wish Chunhye gave Pepero to each other!!
By the way I already saw YEH's directorial video of DEAR ME!! Im so speechless! It's really goooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth watching!!! ^:)^
Congrats YEH for all your success!! Same with our YC!!! The bests are yet to come for both of you. Go marry each other! Pali! Pali! :x :x :x

Archived