✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I'm so confused. Wiki says Kim Sohyun's height is 165 which is about 5'4". But then Red Velvet's Yeri says they're the same height and her height is 158 which is approx. 5'2". And I'm pretty sure Yeri is taller or at least same height with Kim Yoojung who is 161 or 5'2" according to Wiki. But then Sohyun is taller than Yoojung. Ugh. Could somebody tell me what's real and what isn't? :bawling:

http://tv.naver.com/v/2137436#comment_focus

qYE1QNx.png

I tried translating comments in this video. I don't know if you could see it in your country, but it's the video of the epilogue (aka SoWon ending). But I only translated those that I understood. Lol. My vocabulary is very limited so forgive me juseyo. T.T

1. 둘이 넘 잘어울리는것 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (Both of them suit each other/match well with each other ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ).

2. 서로 껴안는거 넘 설렜음 (They hugged and my heart~~~ )-->I asked for help from HiNative people. Lol.

3. 신재하랑 김소현 케미 페이니터너 보세요 여러분ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (Please watch Shin Jaeha and Kim Sohyun's chemistry in Page Turner everyone ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ)

4. 그러고보니 승원이 형보다 훨씬 더 빨리 연애하넼ㅋㅋ위너네 위너야ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Come to think of it, Seungwon has had a love life much faster than his hyung. He's a winner, alright)

5. 아니 소현이 너무 이뻐..... (No, Sohyun is so pretty)

Of course, my translations are not accurate and I only wrote it according to my interpretation. I would appreciate if someone corrected my mistakes. :blush:

It's nice that knetz see the chemistry between SoWon too. Let's ship together!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

I'm so confused. Wiki says Kim Sohyun's height is 165 which is about 5'4". But then Red Velvet's Yeri says they're the same height and her height is 158 which is approx. 5'2". And I'm pretty sure Yeri is taller or at least same height with Kim Yoojung who is 161 or 5'2" according to Wiki. But then Sohyun is taller than Yoojung. Ugh. Could somebody tell me what's real and what isn't? :bawling:

While Suzy height is 168 

DLgcSCvVwAAcdAP.jpg

and we can see that their height here is not much difference

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Quick edit!

Pics_Art_10-09-09.48.32.png

Put shipper aside, I'm glad that KSH looked very enjoying her shooting days with WYWS team! Hopefully, for the next project, she will meet a great production team again!

And,

Please don't forget to vote KSH for AAA!! Voting through the AAA app on Playstore gives an extra vote per day! :)

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1704?search=Kim+So+Hyun

TQ

Fighting! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 Things We Loved About Kim So Hyun’s Cameo In “While You Were Asleep”

The drama is led by Lee Jong Suk and Suzy, but they’re not the only reason we’re tuning in. all the other actors are working so hard as well to give us a great drama.

Kim So Hyun is only one of the A-list stars who is set to make a cameo appearance in “While You Were Asleep.”

She was a part of the successful historical drama “Ruler: Master Of The Mask” earlier this year and is on a roll with her recent cameo in “While You Were Asleep.”

So let's talk about why Kim So Hyun’s cameo appearance wasn’t your average one and why we loved it so much.

• It wasn’t a mere 2 minutes appearance.

When we usually hear of cameo appearances we don’t count on it too much. It's usually a hot A-list actor or actress that’s supporting a cast member/writer/director by making a cameo appearance.

Their appearances are usually a mere 2 to 5 minutes; they add no significance to the plot on the long run.

This wasn’t the same case with this specific cameo appearance.

Kim So Hyun didn’t only pull out an amazing acting performance but added to the plot. Her appearance along with her mother and father added so much to the plot and the leads of the drama.

She had a story, a background and wasn’t just a passing person or a previous acquaintance of some sort in the drama which we loved so much.

We need more of such cameos.

• Her back story

To speak in more details of her back-story.

She plays a pianist, a talented high school girl. Her life isn’t what it appears to be. She is an only child and lives through the harsh reality of her father’s abuse towards her poor obedient mother.

Due to various reasons, she isn’t exactly likable or easy to approach. She says the meanest things even when she means no harm. She is a full alive character which we rarely get to see in kdramas.

Because in most cases popular actors and actresses who guest appear on a drama don’t have time to film more than a scene or two, which is why their appearance is usually short.

But for whatever reason (we’re so thankful) Kim So Hyun decided to extend her appearance on the course of 3 episodes.

This was so unexpected and so refreshing to see.

• Her bickering with Suzy’s character

Hong Joo is a nice character while So Yoon is stiff, tough on the edges and arrogant.

As you’d expect the two didn’t match too well together, but that didn’t mean we didn’t love it.

Their constant bickering reminds us of sisters relationship. Hong Joo didn’t hesitate for a second and offered them a shelter from the abusive father.

In the end, they do part ways on good terms, despite their bickering they care for one another.

• Her chemistry with Seung Won

Another thing we didn’t expect to enjoy so much was the unexpected flourishing romance (or so we’d like to call) between So Yoon and Seung Won.

Seung Won is Jae Chan’s younger savvy brother. A polite gentleman who is always there for his friends. It's obvious he likes her more than a friend, and despite the dangerous situation, he could’ve put himself into he doesn’t hesitate to help her out.

The two have such good chemistry together we wish they were real.

The way he looked at her and cared for her even gave us all the feels there is.

So Yoon might have left to study abroad but that doesn’t mean we won’t cross our fingers and hope for a reunion at the end of the drama.

That would be so cool if it actually happened.

Full article is here: http://jazminemedia.com/2017/10/4-things-we-loved-about-kim-so-hyuns-cameo-in-while-you-were-asleep/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Chingu-dul! Don't forget to keep voting KSH for AAA! We only have till tomorrow to vote! 

You can also download 'The Star' app from playstore to vote and cast an extra vote! :)

@kimhanbin102296 KSH official height on her latest Japanese magazine interviews is listed as 165 cm. Yeri and KSR are almost the same height. KSR recently stated her height is 168 cm, same as Suzy. So it's right to say that both KSH and Yeri are about 165-166 cm at present. Wiki pages tend to be out dated at times.

And many thanks for the translations chingu!!! I think they are quite accurate and I love how inetz and knetz have the same opinion about SoWon! :lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Really wish KSH would make a public appearance this week or even give us some update about her activities or agency! Missing her! :bawling:

Will this chant work again this time?  :(

• Like 5

@faye406 @aineofcebu hahaha! If only wishes worked like that!

Still, will continue holding out hope for some updates from/about KSH within this week! ^_^

Reposting, but I really like this pic of KSH and Suzy! Would have loved a selca but this is so cute as well! They really look like sisters over here! :lol::) 

DLrrFr0WkAA9nuU.jpg

*ctto*

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mindstar said:

OMG! But I don't think so. Hmm.. just a coincidence maybe?

Sohyunah! Please just reveal your agency and not leave your fans to become detectives! :lol::lol: 

I also dont think so, suzy is in JYP and its normal for some artist agency to post their artist picture even with other artist not from their agency. Better to wait for actual confirmation from sohyun herself :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Its been so quite since these last few days, the cameo for WYWS was such a good respite because we could finally see our girl again but now that its over its going to get really quite again. Especially with no schedule updates or anything its impossible to know what she has been doing for the last month and a half unless its a public appearance. SOUP is also not announcing any fan signs! This no news period is so difficult to get through! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

Kkk well yeah it doesn't seem so, omg the waiting is killing me i start to hallucinate over everyting :dissapointed: will it be announced after the University test? But isn't it too long :""") Oh and i also curious about her University option haha

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1