✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Looking back to her activities this year...

January - July 

= Ruler shooting

= WYWS shooting

= first fan meeting in Seoul

= preparing for GED + exam

= some pictorial here and there for post Ruler

August - December

= shooting for all her endorsing products (Samsung Security, Pelicana, Peripera, Skono and Soup)

= Thailand - Magazine & Women event

= get her results

= finished her contract with SidusHQ

= presenter for BOF Awards

= Taiwan - Second fan meeting

= Japan - award presenter for MAMA 2017 + pictorial

= get accepted to Hanyang University

= 2 fan sign event for Skono

= 1 fan sign event for PeriPera

= award presenter for MMA 2017

= received award for her contribution to bringing South Korea name and appreciation for her acting skill in Ruler

= start shooting Radio Romance.

Wow.. Did I miss something?

Without we realized, Lots of things has happened and it is indeed another productive year for our Sohyun!

Congrats Sohyunnie! 

You're doing great! Proud of you! Thank you for your hard works.

Please have a really good rest and enjoy your life more.

9ddf963bffa6e9c987e2358d5c6903d6.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

KSH article is still trending on Naver despite the prime time dramas airing and has over 500 comments! 

Proud of her achievements and wish her to have many more in the future!

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

Looking back to her activities this year...

January - July 

= Ruler shooting

= WYWS shooting

= first fan meeting in Seoul

= preparing for GED + exam

= some pictorial here and there for post Ruler

August - December

= shooting for all her endorsing products (Samsung Security, Pelicana, Peripera, Skono and Soup)

= Thailand - Magazine & Women event

= get her results

= finished her contract with SidusHQ

= presenter for BOF Awards

= Taiwan - Second fan meeting

= Japan - award presenter for MAMA 2017 + pictorial

= get accepted to Hanyang University

= 2 fan sign event for Skono

= 1 fan sign event for PeriPera

= award presenter for MMA 2017

= received award for her contribution to bringing South Korea name and appreciation for her acting skill in Ruler

= start shooting Radio Romance.

Wow.. Did I miss something?

Without we realized, Lots of things has happened and it is indeed another productive year for our Sohyun!

Congrats Sohyunnie! 

You're doing great! Proud of you! Thank you for your hard works.

Please have a really good rest and enjoy your life more.

Thank you for making this list! Was planning to do this also! :lol: 

July was actially a very busy month for KSH because so many Ruler interviews and pic taking for interviews and also for Japanese magazines. Actually KSH has done so much promotions for Ruler both before and after the drama. They rely heavily on KSH for promotions and popularity it feels. She also did all the CF shoots for SS, Skono and Peripera in July.

In September KSH attended the VIP Premier for I Can Speak! Her first VIP Premier this year and hope KSH can attend more before end of year.

Yes it has been a very full and fruitful year for KSH. Hope 2018 is a much bigger and better year for KSH with many good projects and awards.

Agree would love to see KSH enjoy her life more. Hope she travels abroad a lot for work and leisure.

The year is not over so who knows what other surprises KSH has in store for us! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for compiling the list @faye406 indeed it is a busy year for our girl. 

I sincerely hope that she take some time off and rest in between now and when RR start shooting. Having fun with friends and family before back to work and university. I love her to be on my screen and do lots of activities but i be more than happy if she do enjoy her youth life far away from this even though it just for a little time in between break and work as i want her to experience what youth live is. Also i am not too worry about her health as from what i can see, she really know how to take care of herself. 

Looking back all this years it make me realise what a great and remarkable person she is, for such a young age. Sohyun, thank you for just being you. 

Knetz reaction on sohyun article which are trending on naver

*ctto*

• Like 5

Her acceptance speech! Plus with fanboy voice too. hahahaha

Just read some article that while giving the speech with her shy smile, she feels very honored to accept this kind of award and say that she will repay back with more good works.

Hope it will get translated soon.

Thanks a lot, Standby. 

:blush:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mindstar said:

KSH article is still trending on Naver despite the prime time dramas airing and has over 500 comments! 

Proud of her achievements and wish her to have many more in the future

Thank you for making this list! Was planning to do this also! :lol: 

July was actially a very busy month for KSH because so many Ruler interviews and pic taking for interviews and also for Japanese magazines. Actually KSH has done so much promotions for Ruler both before and after the drama. They rely heavily on KSH for promotions and popularity it feels. She also did all the CF shoots for SS, Skono and Peripera in July.

In September KSH attended the VIP Premier for I Can Speak! Her first VIP Premier this year and hope KSH can attend more before end of year.

Yes it has been a very full and fruitful year for KSH. Hope 2018 is a much bigger and better year for KSH with many good projects and awards.

Agree would love to see KSH enjoy her life more. Hope she travels abroad a lot for work and leisure.

The year is not over so who knows what other surprises KSH has in store for us! 

Hahaha.. 

I just typed this randomly. We also missed out the Your Name dubbing.

Maybe by the end of this year, we can properly list it down.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

She look so cute in that acceptance speech. You can see she get a bit shy and nervous when the fanboy shout lol. She is so humble and respectful towards everyone, bowing and smiling at the same time, be it to the elders or others. So beautiful inside out, no wonder she is so well love by koreans alot. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Loving all those pictures of sohyun at the Korean wave award.wonder when will the script reading of Radio Romance will be held. waiting for the photos of that. Think between this and that will be a quiet time. hope KSH will updates her sns and announce her agency which seems elusive at the moment..:D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1