✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Just now, godhunters said:

Congratulations to our sohyun for being a college student now. @mindstar yea. I am happy that she is going to the same college as bae doona as along with sohyun she is one of my favourite actress.

Ji Sung also went to the same college and Ha Seok Jin!

In short, a lot of very good actors!

Ofcourse our girl always making smart decisions. 

Always making us proud! 2018 our Sso will officially be a college student and adult!

This is all so exciting!! 

• Like 4

@mindstar agreed. She is a smart girl and as always i am not to worry about her decision as i know she will think and chiose wisely in everything she do. Now all that is left is an announcement of her new agency and a new drama. Hope she will surprise us at tomorrow FM with news regarding her choice of talent agency. Lets look forward to it.

• Like 5

Since her college news is out by Monday we should hear of her new agency am thinking.

Definitely by next week her agency news will be out and by early Dec her drama news as well!

Since we've waited so long a few more days hardly matters but still! The anticipation is crazy!! :lol:

Our Sso always filling us up with so much news after a long period of quiet!

Can't help but love her more! :heart:

When is the entrance ceremony fr the new academic session is South Korea? Does anyone know?

• Like 5

I think everyone miss her alot both on the screen and news about her activities so when she updated her IG yesterday after silence for 2 weeks everyone took notice and “like” it thus contributing too the fast reaching of 500k likes. If you see, the comments also exceeded 4000.

sohyun ah, hope this will convince you that everyone love you and miss you so much. Please come back once you have enough rest and settle all your personal plan.

• Like 6

Congratss baby girl!! :heart:

Finally, she'll experience what she wanted.. being how does college life feels. Find new environment and persons, Sso-ah. Enjoy your new adventure.

@mindstar  all this time.. I thought Bae Doona was in Konkuk University. She's such a great actress.

Good luck for your FM, Sso-ah!! Have fun!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Been following her career and a fan since 2012 and my God, she will be an adult in less than 2 mths and a University student too. How times flies. No matter what, to me, Sohyun will always be a baby girl.

@mindstar i pray and wish that your prediction about the timing of her agency announcement and drams news comes true. 

• Like 5

Everytime i see "source of her agency" in her articles, my curiosity goes to the next level :lol:

but i think i have given up guessing, just wanna hear the news as soon as possible because i know she'll choose what is best for her :heart:

just imagine how lucky that agency is :wub: even before they start doing anything, our girl has done it all~ Really hope they manage her well! ^^

Our eyes on you, Mr New Agency! :ph34r: treat her properly and don't act like a spoiled company, jusseyo! ^^

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/10/yeo-jin-goo-talks-lead-new-mbc-drama/

Got excited to imagine how if KSH be reunited with YJG in this drama until i saw....

MBC.

ha, no thanks <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Her news about being accepted into Hanyang is side by side with Park Jihoon Wanna One being accepted into Chung-Ang. And I just know that he  was also child actor. Maybe someday after her contract with Wanna One expired which is two years again, he can be one of KSH's co-star. So finally, KSH get a co-star who aren't oppa. :D

@loveiskim

LOL.. Ruler indeed made some of us traumatic and allergic hearing the words MBC. But I'm still waiting until MBC Drama Awards. If our KSH didn't get any awards. Well, I think I will not have any good impression for MBC again. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Please no more MBC! They don't deserve her! :angry:

Am actually worried that she might be considering the drama and not even a potential casting of YJG and reunion is excitement when MBC name come up!

Please Sohyun-ah! Stay away from MBC! 

KSH please go to TVN, OCN or JTBC!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ya pls, sohyun,stay away from MBC for now. Go for tvn and my favourite OCN and jtbc. You deserve so much more. 

At this point, i Dont even want to think if MBC will present her with any award as the thinking about that tv network already give me the shiver. 

:angry:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1