[Movie 2013] My Paparotti - 파파로티

ChoonHee21

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Je Hoon & Kang So Ra's new

photos from 'Paparotti' revealed

20130308102849_51393ed0c9a99_1.jpg

Photos of Lee Je Hoon and Kang So Ra from 'Paparotti' were revealed.

On March 8th, new photos of Lee Je Hoon and Kang So Ra from film 'Paparotti' were revealed.

'Paparotti' is currently being talked about as one of the most anticipated movies of the year, and the photos show Lee Je Hoon and Kang So Ra showing youthful looks, wearing high school uniforms.

While Lee Je Hoon is a bit blunt, Kang So Ra is reaching Lee Je Hoon for a kiss first, and many people are showing great reactions for their cute looks.

In the movie, Kang So Ra gets a crush on Lee Je Hoon, a high school gang who scares everybody away, and Lee Je Hoon gets bewildered by how she does not even care about it.

Kang So Ra shows an unchanging love for Lee Je Hoon, and the lovely looks that she shows seem to be making the movie more enjoyable.

Kang So Ra previously said, "I'm casting as a high school girl just as I did in 'Sunny', but that's why this film was more meaningful and full of fun."

On the other hand, 'Paparotti' will be released on March 14th.

Cr: sg.entertainment.yahoo.com

Kang Sora’s Kiss Scene Photos With

Lee Je Hoon in ‘My Paparotti’ Revealed

Upcoming South Korean film ‘My Paparotti’ has revealed photos of Kang Sora’s kiss scene photos with Lee Je Hoon on March 8th, to build up anticipation among fans.

‘My Paparotti’ talks of a young man named Jang Ho (Lee Je Hoon) who has a talented voice, but is now a gang member because of his poor family background. The story begins when he meets Sang Jin (Han Suk Kyu), who was previously a well-regarded vocal performer in Italy, but is now just a haggard and cynical music teacher at a local high school in a small city.

2645-19902.jpg

2645-19898.jpg

2645-19900.jpg

In the revealed photos, Sook Hee (Kang Sora) passionately takes the initiative to get close to the rough but innocent high school punk Jang Ho. Sook Hee is seen shutting her eyes, and leaning forward without fear towards the blockhead Jang Ho who still oozes masculine charisma as a man from Gyeongsang Province. With so much adorable charisma being shown from the two on the screen, the scene feels extra refreshing.

The photos also displays Sook Hee’s curiosity towards Jang Ho despite everyone looking at him as a punk from top to bottom, while the former also launches a love offensive on him. In another photo, it shows Lee Je Hoon’s happy side despite being caught off guard by Sook Hee’s love offensive. Meanwhile, as Jang Ho trains his vocals, Sook Hee is seen by his side, holding an umbrella to shield him from the sun. This perfectly displays the personality of Sook Hee who is willing to be by Jang Ho’s side, to encourage and support him in his dreams to become a vocal performer, and adds much colour to the film.

Kang Sora expressed, “Although my role is still a high school student like my previous film ‘SUNNY’, but it’s different as I am paired up with Lee Je Hoon this time. It was really interesting and meaningful to have romantic scenes,” revealing her thoughts on working with Lee Je Hoon.

The film is set against the refreshing nature backdrop of a school in the countryside, and with Lee Je Hoon and Kang Sora’s portrayal of their characters to perfection, it is likely to bring much laughter to viewers, and find huge popularity quickly.

Besides Han Suk Kyu, Lee Je Hoon, and Kang Sora, the film also stars Cho Jin Woong and Oh Dal Su. The rich and inspiring film will hit cinemas nationwide from March 14th.

Cr: ph.omg.yahoo.com

From [130311]

Lee Jae Hoon and Kang Sora, Caught Kissing?

lee-jae-hoon-and-kang-so-ra-caught-kissi

A still cut from the movie "Papparoti" revealed a kiss scene that made everybody curious.

March 8, a still cut from the movie "Papparoti" was released showing Lee Jae Hoon and Kang So Ra right about to kiss on a bench. The main characters in the movie are played by Han Suk Kyu and Lee Jae Hoon. 

The still cut has been named, "Lee Jae Hoon and Kang So Ra, Kiss 1 Second After" and shows rough but passionate high school student Lee Jae Hoon and his admirer Kang So Ra, who is also a high school student.

Kang So Ra sticks her face out at Lee Jae Hoon who does not even have a chance to hesitate. The still cut reveals a sweet and innocent love story that will be present in the movie "Papparoti".

The movie "Papparoti" is about a talented high school student Lee Jae Hoon who meets a music teacher who becomes his life mentor. The meeting of Han Suk Kyu and Lee Jae Hoon, not to mention Oh Dal Soo, Jo Jin Woong and Kang So Ra will be featured in this movie that is scheduled for release on March 14.

Cr: kdramastars.com

Guest kirane

[130304] Movie "Paparotti" VIP Premiere

Translation
(video>> here):
윤PD: 아무쪼록 즐거운 감상이 되셔쓰면 하고.
Yoon PD: I hope you enjoyed (watching it) as much as I (enjoyed) wrote it.

한석규: "꿈"이라는 주제, 소재 거기에 또 제가 좋아하는 "음악"이라는 소재가 있어서 더 하고 싶었요.
Han Suk Kyu: In addition to "dream" theme, "music" theme was subject I wanted to do (more).

오달수: 오늘 딸아이가 부산에서 중학교 입학식을 했는데
딸아이도 (영화속) 한석규 선배님 같은 선생님을 만났으면 좋게씁니다.
Oh Dal Su: Today, my daughter attend middle school entrance ceremony in Busan. It would be nice if my daughter could meet a teacher like Han Suk Kyu-senior (his character in movie).

강소라: 이 자리에는 없지만 아름다운 꽃미남 이제훈씨와 꽃중년 한석교 선배님 오달수 선배님 같이 하게 돼서 너무 즐거운 찰영이었고요. 재밌게 봐주시고 소감 많이 남겨주세요. 감사합니다.
Kang Sora: I am very pleased filming together with Lee Je Hoon-ssi "beautiful-flower boy" though can't come to this place, Han Suk Kyu-senior "middle age-flower" and Oh Dal Su-senior. (To viewers) Have fun, please watch a lot and share your opinions/impressions (of this movie). Thank you.

류승룡: 정말 또 사람 마음을, 심금을 울리네요. 또 굉장한 작품이 나온것 같아요. 감동적입니다. <파파로티> 파이팅!
Ryu Seung Ryong: Indeed, (this movie) touch a string in person's hearts and mind. Awesome! it's look like work of art. A touching (movie).

Video: ChoonHee21
Translated by kirane

From [130314]

"Paparotti" beats "Miracle in Cell No.7"

photo291478.jpg

Han Seok-gyu and Lee Je-hoon's movie "Paparoti" beat "Miracle in Cell No.7" and had a good start in third place.

According to the Films Commissions Statistics, "Paparoti" rated third place in the national box office. The accumulated number of audiences add up to 82,940.

"Paparoti" is about a genius singer and gangster Jang-ho meeting a bad tempered and cynical music teacher Sang-jin who is scarier than his boss.

The two meet and create an ensemble never like before. The subject of teacher and student approach the viewers' emotions.

While 'healing' is an 'it' thing these days, this movie is a true story about a man who was a member of a gang but couldn't give up singing and appeared on the SBS TV program to sing.

"The New World" added 63,390 viewers (Total 3,637,708) and "Miracle in Cell No.7" 24,961 (Total 12,304,499).

Cr: hancinema.net

Archived