[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

Oh my goodness... CD! Go and get her instead of staring with dagger-lasery eyes on her date!Oh gosh, oh gosh... Cornering a lady could be that seductive, eh? *swoon*
...Drat! Why interrupt and ruining the heated moment JSG abettor?!?! (Oops, is he? I think he is..)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahaha @andy78, of course he's ok.. Otherwise this drama would be ended here.. ^^
Can't wait for tomorrow aren't we? I trust tomorrow would be a new chapter for CD-JI love story as well.. You know, near death or near losing some1 experience is always opening some1's eye/heart/conscience.. Which, no complaint from my end.. *Need the lovey dovey moment to cure my weakening heart*^^

guys I watched the episode online. I dont know korean language but I want to share what I watched with my non-perfect english! sorry...
first of all ıt was a very good episodeat CD and SK side everything changed SK learned his real identity, first he suspected him then he suddenly went to his house, you know the house that CD's team make their secret plans. when they see him they hide everything but he come with a plan, their laptop was open he called someone and made him send email to an adress that he chat with Kang Suk, he continued to ask him send a mail and ıt came to his laptop (very clever plan) than he felt certain about it. CD call Sk to meet with JK they went to secret room and they filmed to camera, other room CD and JI's mother watched it. but JK threat him with Angelina's confession I dont know what happened but ıt didnt go well he went out with taking a memory of camera. He went to JK and said CD is Kang Suk! he shocked than they made a plan to kill him!! at finale they rent a killer when he was going in taxi, a crane come anf hiy his car and at final scene crane was trying to hit to car again!! and ıt finished!!
at Cd and JI side, Kwon Hyuk bought her a handbag, CD witnessed it at his car he jealous them so much at meeting room he secretly took the bag and gave to cleaner woman and said to JI I didnt see it! then JI saw the bag at cleaner woman hands and he get it, ıt was funny moment at final scene JI and CD met at restaurant, JI was with someone new man,CD was so upset, he jealous them at toilet he tried to kiss JI , she didnt let him to do it and went back after the night JI waited for CD's call he called her when they were talking that crane hit him and JI started to scream and cry. ıt was so intense!!
preview . I can only say they didnt show CD at preview they try to make us wonder ıf he is alive or dead. but we know he is still living, also JI find injured CD so probably she will keep him as secret. another new plan is coming...

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130407] [incarnation of Money 돈의 화신] Ep20 Preview
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xysili_20130407-incarnation-of-money-yy-yy-ep20-preview_shortfilms

short recap of ep. 19

Manager yang and cha don are talking on the phone. Se Kwang is in a basement parking lot talking with manager yang. manager yang sprayed paint on the cctv camera. The assistant of prosecutor kwon is seen inside a bank vault getting a folder from a safety deposit box. Se Kwang is in his car waiting, the assistant rode in manager yang's car with sec. hong at his side. JI's father bumps into the car pretending to be a beggar. (a distraction for the assistant) As the assistant and manager yang helps JI's father to his feet, secretary hong checks out the files of prosecutor Kwon which was placed inside a briefcase The assistant meets with the prosecutor in his office to show the files, Cha don and Se Kwang talk in the same spot where he talked with prosecutor Kwon, near the river.Se kwang looks at him suspicously. Lee Cha Don goes home and talks with manager yang and sec. hong about prosecutor kwon's files. Cha don sees Ji in the cafe and smiles to himself. he calls her, she meets hyuk who gives her a bag as a gift. he starts to leave carrying the gift, but she grabs it back. next scene, cha don is in the board room and ji enters the room showing off the gift she just received. when she left the room, he hands over the gift to the janitress with that mischievous smile on his face. Ji starts looking for the gift. he pretends he doesn't know where it is.Cha don and JI enter an elevator together  when the same janitress tries to get inside the elevator carrying the bag. ji sees the bag.
cha don is busted! she looks at him with that knowing look. he looks surprised and guilty.

madam bok is at her table while Ji's father is outside playing the saxophone. Ji goes home grabs her father by the shoulder and starts talking to him remembering him as the fake gentleman of Jingogae.
He calls her by her name and she is surprised

Ji hoo enters se kwang's office bringing a lunch bag. they set  up the food on the table and they talked.Cha don and se kwang see each other outside and he presents the file of prosecutor kwon to him.Se kwang thanks him for the file. Se kwang is shown talking on the phone.

cha don meets with the other prosecutor (Ji Hoo's boss) at a restaurant and they talked for a while. Se Kwang is in his office and called upon one of his staff, giving him a card. Cha don and manager yang are again talking about their next move, when sec hong barges in giving a report about Se Kwang.
Cha don and Se kwang meet at his office when he receives a call, he seems to have learned something about cha don.

Se kwang  and kwon enter a hotel room where there is a video camera set up. uncle pal gives them instructions. cha don, manager yang sec hong, madam bok and the ex mayor are in another room watching them from a tv screen. prosecutor kwon takes out the video recording given to him. Se kwang listens to it through the headphones attached to it. Se kwang now tells kwon to listen to another voice recording. cha don looks startled. se kwang and kwon start talking as if hatching a plan. manager yang and sec hong starts to blame each other because it looks like cha don's plan backfired.

se kwang is at his office, using his walnuts to think again. he talks with cha don, but when cha don leaves the office he again talks to himself about cha don and kang seok being one and the same person. cha don then meets with prosecutor kwon at his office. prosecutor kwon sees the files and gets mad. he calls se kwang and they meet up at the same restaurant where the four of them usually meet. they talk about their suspicions on Lee Cha don. Se kwang seems to tell kwon that cha don and lee kang seok are the same person. thus they talk about a plan.

cha don drinks in a bar with manager yang. he sees Ji walk into the bar, he corners her and was about to give her a kiss when another guy calls her.

cha don and manager yang are outside of the bar, while prosecutor kwon is in his car waiting. ji is in
her car talking to herself about cha don, she gives him a call while he is inside a cab. the asst of kwon gives an order to someone, then a dump truck rams into the cab of cha don. ji hears the accident, cha don talks to her while he is in pain. that's the cliffhanger.

Exciting episode today ! Loads of Cha Don and Jae In scenes which makes me happy. I've always thought it's a bad idea for Cha Don to his investigation at his apartment. After today's cliffhanger, cant wait for tomorrow.

But, but @pechumori... 4+ inch heel is a must buy shoes in my dictionary.. I trust they come out with other colors, electric orange, pink or purple perhaps? And as well as bag, clothes, jewelry, and books, am a shoe fetish as well, so... how can I resist it? Oh well, am a woman after all... *winks*

Guest Morwena

@pechumori: I've seen it, and I just hope that CD is alright. Perhaps he just plays dead in order to deceive his enemies.....Regarding Hyuk, I really wish he finally stands up for himself and fights for a life of his own choice....I would also love to see him fighting for Jae In's attention, because I believe that he genuinely likes her....

Archived