Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

2 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

If Korean idols or actors were cast in 'Batman V. Superman'

The hottest movie that people have been anticipating for a long time now came out recently: 'Batman V. Superman.'  How would the movie be if you switched out the actual cast with a Korean idol version and a Korean actors version?

Check out the two possible casts below!

Actor Cast

Lee Jin Wook as Bruce Wayne / Batman

Go Soo as Clark Kent / Superman

Song Ji Hyo as Lois Lane

Yoo Yun Suk as Lex Luthor

Choi Won Young as Alfred

Kang So Ra as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman

Which do you prefer?  The idol cast or actor cast?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/if-korean-idols-or-actors-were-cast-in-batman-v-superman

BWAHAHA look at the comment section sis. super riot!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

soju bottles HAHHAA drinks on me while watching the drama sis lol virtual drinking session

I had one too many to drink last weekend. Hahahaha! But yes would love more!! Hahahaha!

Cant wait for tonight ep. I wonder if eunjo will come rescue the whole gang bail ghem out fromjail.. since she seems like the only one who can help them..

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, pandalover1 said:

I had one too many to drink last weekend. Hahahaha! But yes would love more!! Hahahaha!

Cant wait for tonight ep. I wonder if eunjo will come rescue the whole gang bail ghem out fromjail.. since she seems like the only one who can help them..

Let's drink to that! toasting wine: Image of people hands with crystal glasses full of champagne Stock Photo

• Like 2

Park Shin-hye, Sin Se-kyeong, Kang So-ra, the trio from 1990

photo709415.jpg

It's the birth of another trio. Sin Se-kyeong, Park Shin-hye, Kang So-ra and other actresses who were born in 1990 are taking over the drama scene. They are the solution to the '20s actress famine' and are rising to be the new central axis. They are popular, publicly liked and talented.

Jeon Ji-hyeon, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Tae-hee and other actresses in their 30s are another set of trios apart from Seolhyun, Hyeri and Suzy in their 20s.

Sin Se-kyeong is on a roll since the SBS drama "The Girl Who Sees Smells" and the recent "Six Flying Dragons". She's going to be back soon with another one.

Park Shin-hye has been doing at least one drama a year and expanding her territory. She appeared in the SBS drama "Pinocchio" and she's coming back with SBS "Doctors". Park Shin-hye was meant to be in"Doctors" since the beginning stages of it.

Kang So-ra has grown too. She starred in the tvN drama "Incomplete Life" and then MBC "Warm and Cozy". Now she's in the KBS 2TV drama "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho". She hasn't had one criticism yet and she's more mature than her age on the screen.

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/...

Copy & paste guideline for this article

http://www.hancinema.net/park-shin-hye-sin-se-kyeong-kang-so-ra-the-trio-from-1990-93110.html

• Like 1