Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Kim Ye-won-I to star in "Byeon Hyeok's Love"

Kim Ye-won-I is starring in the tvN drama "Byeon Hyeok's Love", which begins on the 14th of October. It revolves around a third generation chaebol who ends up having no job and no survival skills (Choi Si-won), a highly educated woman with lots of will power and survival skills (Kang So-ra), and an elite who dreams of becoming filthy rich one day (Gong Myung).

Kim Ye-won-I takes on the role of Ha Yeon-hee, an air stewardess. She has a cool personality and she is friends with Kang So-ra. The two starred in the movie "Sunny - 2010" together.

Kim Ye-won-I was in the tvN drama "Tomorrow With You" and SBS "Suspicious Partner". She has the tendency to recreate all characters with colors of her own so Ha Yeon-hee is another character to be anticipated."Byeon Hyeok's Love" is directed by Song Hyeon-wook and written by Joo Hyeon-I.

Source : news1.kr/articles/?30...

Copy & paste guideline for this articlehttp://www.hancinema.net/kim-ye-won-i-to-star-in-byeon-hyeok-s-love-109956.html

Choi Siwon, Kang Sora, And Gong Myung Successfully Lead Their Drama’s 1st Table Script Reading

The first table script reading for “Revolutionary Love” (literal title) was full of laughter and excitement, building up anticipation for the drama.

“Revolutionary Love” will be a romantic comedy about three youths and how they change the world around them. The drama will revolve around Byun Hyuk (played by Super Junior’s Choi Siwon), a third generation chaebol who becomes unemployed and doesn’t know how to live independently, Baek Joon (played by Kang Sora), a woman with great credentials but who is a freeter, and Kwon Jae Hoon (played by Gong Myung), an elite who dreams of making it big.

The first table script reading took place on September 10, and the three leading actors were joined by a strong supporting cast that includes Lee Jae Yoon, Choi Jae Sung, and Kyun Mi Ri. Producing director Song Hyun Wook, and screenwriters Joo Hyun and Kang Eun Kyung were also there as well.

Before the reading began, PD Song Hyun Wook reminded everyone of screenwriter Joo Hyun’s goal for the drama as he said, “We want to show a group youths making their own rules for the world as they take on difficult challenges, finding that hope is something you can find as you follow your dreams. I was deeply moved by that goal, and I believe people will find comfort in this drama as it will be a drama of youths who never give up.” Screenwriter Joo Hyun added, “I wanted to tell a story that would give hope to younger people. I’m very happy to be working with such a talented director and group of actors.”

The table script reading was full of laughs, headed by the three leading actors. Choi Siwon’s comedic timing had everyone bursting into laughter, and his detailed facial expressions and charismatic presence fit perfectly with his role. His back and forth with Kang Sora is said to have only upped the energy in the room with their great chemistry, and they were helped along by Gong Myung and his steady acting.

“Revolutionary Love” will begin on October 14 and will air every Saturday and Sunday.

Source (1)https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/12/choi-siwon-kang-sora-gong-myung-successfully-lead-dramas-1st-table-script-reading/

The cast and staff of tvN's upcoming Sat-Sun drama 'Revolutionary Love' got together for their 1st script reading!

Siwon, Kang So Ra, & Gong Myung test their chemistry at 1st script reading for 'Revolutionary Love'!

Siwon,gong-myung,kang-so-ra
'Revolutionary Love' (also known as 'Byun Hyuk's Love') is a comedic, rebellious drama telling the story of 3 youths who take a stand against improper, old-fashioned societal practices. The cast includes Super Junior's Siwon, Kang So Ra, Gong Myung, Lee Jae Yoon, Choi Jae Sung, and more. 

Siwon will be playing the role of a third generation chaebol who gets thrown out on the streets with nothing, by the name of Byun Hyuk. Kang So Ra will be playing the role of a girl who lives off of part-time jobs, named Baek Joon. According the the staff present, the two's constant exchanges during the script reading made everyone on set burst into uncontrollable laughter. 

Gong Myung will be balancing these two out as Kwon Jae Hoon, whose role is to clean up all of Byun Hyuk's messes. 'Revolutionary Love', directed by Song Hyuk Wook of 'Oh Hae Young Again', will premiere this October 14!

US filmmakers to recreate Korean films 'Sunny' and 'Miss Granny'

On September 13, CJ E&M's film division held a global film industry press conference at The Plaza Hotel in Seoul. 

During the presentation, CJ E&M revealed that Korean movies 'Sunny' and 'Miss Granny' will be re-made in the United States, and production is already in the works. 'Miss Granny' will also be released in Spanish for a South American audience. Previously, 'Miss Granny' was re-made in China under the title '20 Once Again'. 

Furthermore, Korean films 'Quick' and 'Hyung' are also slated for reproduction in Vietnam. CJ E&M also announced plans to meet a goal of 20 movies released in various foreign countries by 2020. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/us-filmmakers-to-recreate-korean-films-sunny-and-miss-granny