Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

On 3/8/2016 at 9:16 AM, kaiskloset said:

what is this???? meaning??? zooming in to this part (after being in a relationship...i realized that it isnt soo bad)

woooooooooooooooot?????!!!!

help me decode @icemaid @pandalover1 @angels_natdylax05 @rynn_peace

688d8ea0_o.jpeg

excerpt/screenshot from translated Marie Claire interview via LINK

54eba917_o.jpeg

woot! woot! Finally I found my way back here again.

Want me to decode? Does it means she's in love then? B)

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Fanny Agusbrata said:

Anyone know what language on the opening song of the trailer Jo Deul Ho? Seems Chinese...but I'm not sure :)

which teaser sis? the one with deul ho and Sora or Sora alone?

the last  teasers have english bg on it

but if its ep2, its korean :) sounds like Pansori

if you notice there's Sarang on its first line....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kaiskloset said:

which teaser sis? the one with deul ho and Sora or Sora alone?

the last  teasers have english bg on it

but if its ep2, its korean :) sounds like Pansori

if you notice there's Sarang on its first line....

This trailer sis...

The opening song there is a male voice talking something...like rap,,,but I think it not korean language :)

• Like 1

photo703165.jpg

The 3 ground-wave companies are starting a new battle this 28th.

The SBS drama "Six Flying Dragons" is currently in the lead. Then comes MBC "Glamorous Temptation"and KBS "Babysitter". However, the upcoming dramas are hard to tell which one will be the most popular. That's because the upcoming dramas have the best cast and are prepared to battle for 1st place.

KBS is fully ready for competition even though "Cheeky Go Go" (3.2%), "Oh My Venus" (9.9%) and "Moorim School" (3.7%) have all been on the downside.

photo703168.jpg

KBS drama "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" is based on a popular web-toon about an ordinary lawyer who chooses to stand on the side of justice over a comfortable lifestyle.

The cast of the drama are Park Shin-yang, Kang So-ra, Ryoo Soo-yeong, Park Sol-mi, Kim Kap-sooand others.

"Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" focuses on 'an ordinary man' and not the lawyer. He looks like a nice guy but is actually hiding sharp claws under the niceness

http://www.hancinema.net/jackpot-vs-neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-vs-monster--2016-big-bang-92539.html

• Like 2

Song, dance, and the pursuit of happiness for Neighborhood Lawyer

by girlfriday | March 17, 2016 | 25 Comments

JoDeulHo8.jpg

Based on premise alone, I haven’t really been clamoring to watch KBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday law drama Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho, but the teasers are definitely weird and intriguing, enough to make me wonder if the show will have an interesting farcical bent to it. The webtoon adaptation starring Park Shin-yang (Sign) and Kang So-ra (Warm and Cozy) is about a prosecutor who hits rock-bottom and reinvents himself as a neighborhood lawyer who represents the little people.

Park Shin-yang stars as the titular Jo Deul-ho, a rising star in the prosecutor’s office who’s due to marry into a prestigious lawyer family. But when he reports the corruption going on in his office, he loses everything in one fell swoop. He’ll eventually pick himself back up and start a small law practice, where he’ll help people who have no one else to fight for them.

Kang So-ra plays a new hire at a large firm, and Ryu Soo-young (Strange Daughter-in-Law) is a hotshot prosecutor and the hero’s main rival. Park Sol-mi, Kim Gab-soo, andKim Dong-joon co-star.

The poster is pretty standard — the tagline is, “My place is by your side.” But the teasers are downright wacky, with the first featuring Park Shin-yang busting out in song and dance in the middle of a meeting, where even his rival Ryu Soo-young can’t control his own limbs and has to dance along. If only this power were real. Oh, the possibilities.

Kang So-ra’s teaser starts out with the caption that every citizen has the right to pursue happiness, but we see that she’s not exactly the high-powered lawyer she wants to be. She hangs out on the steps of the courthouse scouting for celebrities who might need representation, and in a meta-joke, she pokes through a crowd of reporters to hand out her card because she heard that Park Shin-yang is being sued for defamation.

And the last teaser points out Park Shin-yang’s 27 years of acting experience and Daesang wins, leading to footage of his drama character living in the street like a bum. If he’s really willing to make fun of himself this much, it could be a fun drama.

JoDeulHo15.jpg

JoDeulHo14.jpg

Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho premieres Monday, March 28 on KBS.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/song-dance-and-the-pursuit-of-happiness-for-neighborhood-lawyer/

• Like 3