[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chenile

in 1st quarter of 2013, CJ E&M had sales of 368.9 billion won, operating profit of 43 billion won. It increases 15% compare to previous year.
one of the reasons is overseas drama sales increase 61%!! and Flower Boy Next Door is include in the list \:D/ \:D/ <:-P

1361862859267_1_105405.jpg
34136_74478_4823.jpg

source 1
source 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eniya

Repost from Yoon Shi Yoon 's thread

eniya

said:

rvyj6g.jpg

Cr. as labelled

ENGLISH TRANSLATION (from chinese text) by Eniya - note* translation not 100% accurate

Original source -  http://www.bs-asahi.co.jp/hanryu/lineup/000196/index.html

Thanks to chinese Translation - @硕儿091008 / Baidu Siyoon bar / link

INTERVIEW  with Yoon Shi Yoon  starring in Flower Boy Next Door

Park Shin Hye  and Yoon Shi Yoon starring in the hottest love / romantic drama Flower Boy Next Door. In addition, there is Kim Ji Hoon in this drama,Go Kyung PyoKouki Mizuta and many other handsome flowers to join on 13th of May (every monday), CS starts playing for the first time in Japan (Mnet). We have an interview with Yoon Shi Yoon who is starring this drama.

Q: You have played Enrique Geum and which area do you feel about him and said, " Ah ~ this is great!'  and on the contrary to those area that he is lacking ?

YSY: He can mingle and can get along very well with everyone, which is the part where I envy. However, he did not know why others hated him as he is not good at reading people's minds. (Laughs)

Q: Is there any similarity between Enrique Geum and Yoon Shi Yoon?

YSY: For every role  that i took, each work had shown a part of my character. Therefore, although we cannot say exactly the same, I think Enrique Kkeum had fully demonstrated part of the real me. However, as in reading people's minds. . . i am not so sure about that.

Q: There is a series of Flower Boys, do you  think Enrique Geum is the most handsome?

YSY: handsome? Well ... it should be said as the most energetic person, right (laughs)

Q: And how do you think/feel when starred with Park Shin Hye?

YSY: She is very energetic, very professional. Even at the worse period during tight schedule, I did not see her being tired. She would not say discouraging words, but rather she is more concern for other staffs/crews' matters. She is a very outstanding person.

Q: Which dating/love scene do you like most?

YSY: My Favorite would be that scene when buying shoes together. However, the love scenes are not very good/skilled at it (laughs)

Q: How do you feel when working with Mr. Kim Ji Hoon

YSY: It feels very good/great. Very in tune/ harmony. when I improvised/impromptu some lines, he can respond to me correctly. Although he is more senior but does not show it. At night, we often drink together while at the same time we chat that we had to go back to filming in two hours time (laughs)

Q: Do u like to drink?

YSY: Not so much to drinking, more like to enjoy the kind of atmosphere. Ji Hoon feels the same too. After a tiring day,  that is that place to go to relax, and help to restore the spirit/mind.

Q: What are the things you are keen to do recently?

YSY: I like mountaineering, would like to go Mt Fuji. Next time I might plan to open a fan meeting at the top of Mount Fuji ! But I do not know if any one will come ... (laughs)

Monday, Tuesday 21:00 Good reviews broadcast of the "Flower Boy Next Door". Every Tuesday, three (9:15 ~ 10:15) and every Saturday (0:30 am ~ 2:30 two episodes) replay.

Guest eniya

Oh i like the fact that Shi Yoon is also close with Kim Ji Hoon too. And Kim Ji Hoon just attended the same programme with Park Soo Jin, and Park Soo Jin went diving with Park Shin Hye. And Park Shin Hye had also include Yoon Shi Yoon as her best friends list. Wow, do we see a strong circle of genuine friendship building up from FBND. Love it.

eniya

said: Oh i like the fact that Shi Yoon is also close with Kim Ji Hoon too. And Kim Ji Hoon just attended the same programme with Park Soo Jin, and Park Soo Jin went diving with Park Shin Hye. And Park Shin Hye had also include Yoon Shi Yoon as her best friends list. Wow, do we see a strong circle of genuine friendship building up from FBND. Love it.

Guest eniya

Yoon Shi Yoon attend TH opening event... he's so cool
33f7sly.jpg
w7zjtx.jpg
msoenl.jpg
zloux5.jpg
2j0fojk.jpg
i1eddy.jpg

19p01y.jpg
f9gm0z.jpg

2rhy3qh.jpg
2yzcv3p.jpg
Cr. as labelled.
i might end up looking like those fangirls at the back if i'm there... :))

Guest eniya

Just realised Park Soo Jin also attended the same event yestersday... :-O

2u3ultu.jpg
2uokzh0.jpg
33f467b.jpg
jr5y5l.jpg
2rx8goz.jpg
Cr. as labelled
When is our main OTP going to ever meet tgr... :(

Guest eniya

Hi Neighbours if u want to check out Yoon Shi Yoon's books collection of 2000....tune in tomorrow SBS Barefoot Friends ep 7.Repost from YOON SHI YOON thread.

eniya

said:

English Translation by Eniya ( from chinese text ) , not 100% accurate. 
( Thanks to chinese translation : 
@蒹葭忘忧 百度尹施允吧Baidu Siyoon Bar / link  ) 
Original Source : 
http://etv.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10003716732

b3q0yh.jpg

Broadcast on 2nd of June , the Barefoot friends members will continue to visit their families without any prior notice, but to give them a surprise visit. Yoon Shi Yoon's mother was very surprised, but gave the members a cordial welcome with handshakes.

When Yoon Shi Yoon's mother had a handshake with Kang Ho Dong, she was particularly happy and confessed that she is a fan of Kang Ho Dong. Her confession had create a scene full of laughter.

The same day, they have seen Yoon Shi Yoon mother's tears. She shared that when watching “Barefoot friends” and saw that her son struggled with bad arithmetic, she suddenly shed tears. The members including the staff crew were shocked.

Yoon Shi Yoon's mother sentimental reasons and his home will be revealed for the first time to the public in 'Barefoot friends' at 16:50 on June 2,.

sakang @ sbs. co. Kr

Archived