[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mswyrr

TxIVYgc.jpg
There's a fantastic multi-chapter Dok Mi/Enrique fic up on FanFiction.net by thiswontbebigondigity. She takes up where the show left off, showing a visit Dok Mi makes to Spain between Enrique leaving Korea and their final reunion in the last episode. The first chapter is up and it's gorgeous! I've missed these two so much; it's great to get a peek into their time together that wasn't on screen.

Alo, alo?

Enrique Geum's new fan here (and YSY, by extension).

I finished a marathon of peeping into the lives of the adorable characters of FBND. I rarely run K-drama marathons, but the world of this little series just grabs your heart in a way that without you noticing, you're in, and knocking at their doors to see what they're up to.

I loved all the characters, and the writing!!! So soulful and intelligent.

As a ChaeKi / Aomorist/ Nice Guy fan, I have to admit that I never expected to see this kind of energy and chemistry between the OTP again. Enrigue/Shi Yoon + Dok Mi/Shin Hye are one of those rare cases in which you actually feel what they are feeling on each scene they share -- such is the power of their acting abilities, their chemistry or whatever magic they weave when they are together.

I don't know if that chemistry came from or permeated to their real lives, but OMG did they burn my screen. :x  (No wonder so many Nice Guy Naughties migrated here earlier than me!)

Following YSY and PSH closely from this point on... :-)

coastalbreeze said: Alo, alo?

Enrique Geum's new fan here (and YSY, by extension).

I finished a marathon of peeping into the lives of the adorable characters of FBND. I rarely run K-drama marathons, but the world of this little series just grabs your heart in a way that without you noticing, you're in, and knocking at their doors to see what they're up to.

I loved all the characters, and the writing!!! So soulful and intelligent.

As a ChaeKi / Aomorist/ Nice Guy fan, I have to admit that I never expected to see this kind of energy and chemistry between the OTP again. Enrigue/Shi Yoon + Dok Mi/Shin Hye are one of those rare cases in which you actually feel what they are feeling on each scene they share -- such is the power of their acting abilities, their chemistry or whatever magic they weave when they are together.

I don't know if that chemistry came from or permeated to their real lives, but OMG did they burn my screen. :x  (No wonder so many Nice Guy Naughties migrated here earlier than me!)

Following YSY and PSH closely from this point on... :-)

• 2 weeks later...

can someone please help me, i have all of the episodes in 1080p version but can't find srt to use with them. 720p srt doesn't work with them as its too fast. i've tried editing the srt but i don't have the right program so its not working out. please help ! ps: i haven't looked at previous pages on this tread as i don't want to spoil myself with spoilers 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest awesomemicaela

Hello everyone! Please support this blog where you can discuss about your OTPs! My friend, the creator has a very very strong passion for k-dramas dedicates a lot of time to creating this blog. It's extremely new so it's growing and improving day by day. Please do support it! Thank you :)

http://thatssodrama.wordpress.com/index/2013-korean-drama-couples/flower-boys-next-door/

• 1 month later...

The Top Ten Kdrama Kisses Of 2013
Kdrama kissing scenes are memorable for several reasons. They may be poignant, signifying something important in the plot. They may be clever such as the coca cola kiss in "Lie To Me" or the foam kiss in "Secret Garden." Or they may just be great kisses. Here are our contenders for the top ten kisses in 2013.
"Flower Boy Next Door"You have to wait until the end for this kiss but it's sweet and they make a great couple.
© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.
Full Article

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder what Enrique and DokMi must be doing now? How are they celebrating their first anniversary?

Any takers on what may be happening? Are they in Spain, or did they move to Apt. 402?

Happy Anniversary, dear KkaeMi!!!

THANK YOU @jerebtang for translating this long letter written by YSY for his fans during FBND. Repost from YSY thread.  

Yoon Shi Yoon's message to dearest fans (LINK - Chinese baidu website)

Translated by jerebtang

Hello everyone! I am Yoon Shi Yoon. I am currently in the process of filming the last two scenes for FBND.

I am feeling awkward, and I always experienced during the period. It's like I will be separated from it indefinitely.

This fellow, "Little Hazenut" is the first time and it is a meaningful character. It tooks approximately one year to wait and in order to meet with me. 

I am truly blessed with the accompanying of you all, with great love. With you all, I can do it with all I might.

During the busy filming period, I received presents from you all and among the presents, there are so many delicious food that I can enjoy eating.

Undeniably, the love from you all is truly invaluable, compared to those materialistic items. With that, my heart is getting naturally warmed and comfortable.

--------------------------------
When I was a child, I started to jog and I participated in relay race all the time. Whenever I heard all the loud cheers from the teachers and students, it seriously makes me wanted to accomplish my task, with all my might.

However, when I am running, I feel exhausted. Surprisingly, I can completely feel my physique as well as the strength to win a task.

It is hard to breathe, my vision is getting blurred, and I just wanted to sit.

Nevetheless, I can't believe that my hands are like, holding by someone.

"Ah, I am here because of showing my intention,someone is waiting for me there, I should be there." This is my thought and eventually I can pass it with ease.

It is essential to change the tone and behavior optimistically, in order to complete one's task.
-------------------------------------------
Filming a drama is different from having a jog.

While I am having a jog, my feelings will be surfaced. Simultaneously, I will relax my leg nerves, enhance the overall smoothness of my breathing and subsequently I will cough twice.

I am running with all my might, crazily wanted to pass over all other contestants that are running in front of me. 

Likewise, I should win with those behind me, in particular the fat contestant on that scene..

I have different types of thoughts in mind.

Sometimes, I will run angrily, and sometimes I strive to decrease my speed of failure.

However, frankly I just feel regretful and sad, that's why my life is full of doubts and worries.

I did take over the baton before.

Therefore, I just wanted to be a participant who couldn't stop running on the scene.

With that, running is not just for runninhg. There is a person who will wait for me one day, there is a person who will anticipate for me.

Those are my family and my dearest fans!

I always feel regretful, as everyone is waiting for my departure in acting.

They are not waiting me at the finish line, but they will run together with me, and cherring for me until the end.

I can feel the existence of you all.

I should not feel ashamed, and in fact should bear my responsibility, as I know who will direct me to the right path.

I will also show you all the handsome of me. That's my responsibility as well as my obligation.
-------------------------------------------------
Through this filming experience, I can encounter so much of love. I just feel blessed.

At the same time, I always have this kind of belief, that is:

Distressful moment, and know how to cherish the blissful moments. It must be realized.

That's why, with love it is blissful, and I will self reflect on myself!

In addition, whenever I had finished filming a drama, I just use the reason of 'I don't know where to go next' to go to a certain destination.

Nowadays, everyone lives to be successful.

And I have read a lot of books, emphasizing on how to live for success.

There are many stories about sucessful men and women. Also, in order to become success for survival in life, there must act kind to people.

In this world, there are many intense conflicts between people. everyone is striving for success.

For me, my real conflict is happened in Korean entertainment. For me, I wish to be a successful person in the entertainment life.

In the end result, I was in remorse when I am striving for success. When I am in a bad mood (moody), I will dislike to those people who break promises. Sometimes, I am in jealousy and envied something. I do not know whether I can say it this way.

Therefore, I always try hard to evaluate on myself.

Undeniably, I am using a correct way to self evaluate myself on a sufficient time everyday.
----------------------------------------------------------
There is a book named "Correctional Mi Lu" by author Liu ChengLong.

It 
revolved around province country, North Korea during the Imjin Patriotic War Zhao day, it caused major loss of life in Japan.

The country is in a total chaos, in a painful suffering state.

This intense battle leads to one third of the population die.

During that time, some of the linguists are using Korean language in order to create sexually abusive words in contributing for the war.

With that, it restructured the whole originality of the war.

Similar to now, we are following the story on the victory of Admiral Lee. 

There are many young people who wish to become someone like Admiral Lee one day.
-------------------------------------------
It is great to become someone like Admiral Lee.

However, I was inspired by the morale in the story "Correctional of Mi Lu"

"Why we have such painful, vicious war in the past history? Is it necessary for us to face it?"

This book is for us to know the reason behind of the war.

It flows to the younger generations, so that such event will not be happened in the future again.

There is such a story

(In the story) Before the war starts, there is a Japanese shipbuilder, he arrived at Korea. He used his drinking time to observe the national events.

During that time, there are many black pepper powders being sprayed on the floor.

Subsequently, all the scholars and prostitutes who are on the scene, willing to throw their self-esteems and pride, in picking up the black pepper powders on the floor.

Looking at this situation, this country is a total failure.
------------------------------------------------------------

Those black pepper powders will eventually be floating in my brain.

For me, materialistic items and fame are my black pepper powders.

And probably one will sell off the black pepper powder once one discards their self-esteem.

I believe this should not be my intention.

Fame....When I wanted to walk on a career path which is unclear, and I realized the importance of protecting the value as well as respect my own intention.

My intention, my primary goal is to look after my own family and also my beloved fans.

As good as I can, as humble as I can, success is not neccessarily my intention and my goal.

For protecting the value, that is to remember my family and my dearest all.

When I am in immersed in a deep love and cheers, with the swinging of my heart, in order not to abandon the precious life, I had written a message on this.

Sharing to you all.

I am truly appreciated and at the same time, I will grow with great effort. I will meet you all again when I am in another new project soon.

Ah....also...I....will always...moor here..and leave my personal message!!
------------------------------------

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived