[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arch00

ahhh. i missed the fun. :(( :((OMG 3 EPs? hahahhaaha. i miss my free day! hahahah

eh, @crazyoverkdrama, are u sick? get well soon comrade. !! 

@bobsavero and @crazyoverkdrama watching epi ? If then plzzz post some screen caps :D so that I can join the fun :))

Guest arch00

not yet @arch00' date=' i think pororo is sleeping now...[/quote']

Okay I will be stalking the thread if you guys watch . Are you watching GU :D OMG GU FAMILY =)) =)) =))

Guest chenile

class="post-title"PHOTOS: Yoon Si Yoon meets Kim Hyun Joong for Barefoot Friends

Barefoot Friends 1

The 8 hosts of the upcoming outdoors-themed variety show Barefoot Friends met for the very first time, and cameras captured the adorable meeting! Kang Ho Dong, Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Bum Soo, Kim Hyun Joong, Yoon Si Yoon, Yoo Se Yun, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, and After School’s UEE were each asked to send video greetings to two other hosts whom they were most curious to meet. As an admitted non-tech person, Kang Ho Dung cracked everyone up by pecking out his emails one key at a time. Check out the new co-hosts meeting each other for the first time below. The wait’s almost over for all of you looking forward to Kim Hyun Joong’s return to the small screen!

Barefoot Friends 2

Barefoot Friends 3

Barefoot Friends 4

Barefoot Friends 5

Barefoot Friends 6

Barefoot Friends 7

Barefoot Friends begins airing April 21st. Make sure to get your New Series Alert to be notified the moment it becomes available on DramaFever!

cr to blog dramafever

Archived