Official Baek A Yeon (백아연) Thread

Guest Yoyo

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[Real 2PM] A Great Day with HOTTEST

GOT7, 15&'s Jimin and Baek A Yeon came to show support to 2PM sunbae at a music show broadcast.

@JYPproduct
JYP NATION KOREA 2014 'ONE MIC' Photo Book & CD TOMORROW! 2014.11.14 ON SALE @ OFFLINE STORE
http://www.synnara.co.kr/sp/sp120Main?categoryId=CT21001101&productId=P000281858#.VGSHX_mUfC9

B2SjVI3CIAAaaam.png:large

@JYPproduct
JYP NATION KOREA 2014 'ONE MIC' Photo Book & CD TODAY! 2014.11.14 ON SALE @ OFFLINE STORE
http://ilovekart.com/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=216730&special=2&GfDT=amp3WA%3D%3D

B2VH6V_CEAA_40G.png:large

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“K-Pop Star 4″ to Incorporate Guest Judges Including Lee Hi and Park Ji Min
SBS‘ audition program “K-Pop Star” will be incorporating guest judges for the first time on the upcoming fourth season.
B3Bq7WWCQAAXaX_.jpg

“K-Pop Star 4″ which premieres this Sunday, November 23, guest judges will be judging on the first preliminary round. The guest judges will be artists from the agencies that the three main judges represent: YG Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and Antenna Music.
Previous “K-Pop Star” contestants Park Ji Min, Lee Hi, Akdong Musician, an Baek Ah Yeon have been invited to be guest judges. JYP artists Ye Eun, Sunmi, and 2AM‘s Jinwoon have also been invited, along with Antenna musicians Peppertones and Park Sae Byul.
B10rthyCYAAwMna.jpg

The producers of “K-Pop Star 4″ announced, “Since the guest judges will be choosing contestants that they may be working with in the future, they were very enthusiastic about the judging process. Watching their decisions will add more flavor to the show.”
“K-Pop Star 4″ will premiere on November 23.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/21/k-pop-star-4-to-incorporate-guest-judges-including-lee-hi-and-park-ji-min/

Akdong Musician, Bernard Park, and Others to Appear on “K-Pop Star” Special of “Healing Camp”

k-pop-star-healing-camp.jpg

Previous contestants of SBS’ survival show “K-Pop Star” have been invited to appear on a special episode of talk show “Healing Camp.”

The guests confirmed to join the filming taking place on December 17 are Park Ji Min, Lee Hi, and Baek Ah Yeon of season one, Akdong Musician of season two, and Bernard Park, Sam Kim, and Kwon Jin Ah of season three. This will be the first time for all three winners to appear on a variety show at the same time.

A representative of the show revealed to news outlet OSEN, “As many guests will be gathering to the studio at once, we have yet to decide if the episode will air in one or two parts. It will be decided after the filming.”

The episode is expected to air later this month.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/16/akdong-musician-bernard-park-and-others-to-appear-on-k-pop-star-special-of-healing-camp/

------------------------------------

K-POP STAR SEASON 4

B4-aqHdCcAAU5L9.jpgB4-aqxNCIAIBSFP.jpgB4-ariQCAAAyCXt.jpg

[141229] SBS Healing Camp

Park Ji Min, Baek Ah Yeon, Lee Hi, AkMu, Bernard Park, Sam Kim& Kwon Jin Ah
- One Dream, Love Is The Best, Right Here Waiting

Baek Ayeon - 진달래꽃 (Azalea)

Ayeon Cut

10686752_380437868790955_12223594168400910686752_380437868790955_122235941684009

----------------------------------------------Park Ji Min and Baek A Yeon Air Out Complaints and Entertain with Imitations of Park Jin Young’s Habits

On the December 29 winter break special of SBS’ talk show “Healing Camp,” a number of “K-Pop Star” alums-turned-stars appeared, notably Park Ji Min, Lee Hi, and Baek A Yeon of season one, Akdong Musician of season two, and Bernard Park, Sam Kim, and Kwon Jin Ah of season three.

During the episode, Park Ji Min and label mate Baek A Yeon aired out some frustrations they have about working with Park Jin Young, CEO and founder of their management agency JYP Entertainment.

Park-Ji-Min-Baek-A-Yeon-JYP.jpg

Park Ji Min candidly shared, “Park Jin Young lives in his own eccentric world, so it’s hard to adapt to him.”

Baek A Yeon added, “[Park Jin Young] emphasizes [singing with] half-air half-sound, but I don’t think he himself really knows what it is. [He says] he knows when he hears it but that it’s hard to explain in words.” She continued, “There are many times when he says that he likes what was recorded first. When he eats organic ice cream, he is especially in a good mood, so he gives a pass for almost anything.”

Park Ji Min also entertained the studio with comical imitations of Park Jin Young massaging his neck and applying glue stick sized lip balm.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/29/park-ji-min-and-baek-a-yeon-air-out-complaints-and-entertain-with-imitations-of-park-jin-youngs-habits/

----------------------------------
Baek Ah Yeon openly discusses her childhood struggles with malignant lymphoma

SBS' 'Healing Camp' gathered the past contestants of 'K-Pop Star' for their last episode of 2014 on December 29, including singer Baek Ah Yeon, who surprised and touched everybody with her story about fighting illness at a very young age.

She revealed, "In second grade, I was mostly unable to attend school and spent my days fighting a disease up to the first semester of third grade. A malignant lymphoma had appeared on my face around my lips, so I underwent cancer treatments for about a year and a half."

The singer continued, "At the time, I always took part in singing and art competitions with other children who were at the hospital with me. Now I am healthy," and smiled brightly.

What a fighter! And now she's making a name for herself as a talented singer in the K-Pop world, so if you haven't already, check out some of her songs!

baek-ah-yeon_1419867408_baekahyeon.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/baek-ah-yeon-openly-discusses-her-childhood-struggles-with-malignant-lymphoma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Baek A Yeon posted about Lee Jung Jin photo invitation to show support. The actor is also under JYP Entertainment and he took photos from his trips and also JYP Nation concert.

• 3 weeks later...

Baek Ah Yeon teases for a new release!

JYP Entertainment's talented solo artist, Baek Ah Yeon, will be making her return!  

She will be releasing new music, which she teased for through a picture she posted on SNS.  Baring her impressive midriff and cutely winking as she blows a bubble, Baek Ah Yeon is showing a new side to herself that is flirty and sexy.

The title can be shortened to "Don't Be Like This," but when translated in full, it is, "If you were going to be like this, you shouldn't have been like that."

It will be out on May 20!  Check out her feminine, lovely teaser images below.

baek-ah-yeon_1431616887_baekahyeon.jpgbaek-ah-yeon_1431617116_BAY.jpgbaek-ah-yeon_1431617169_baekahyeon.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/baek-ah-yeon-teases-for-a-new-release

Guest xzcfhcgh_stv

I got a feeling that jyp is gearing her up for OST queen...she is a gret soloist in the making...  3svvx   2j4c9 

Archived