Official Baek A Yeon (백아연) Thread

Guest Yoyo

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"This Summer for K-pop, 'Girls on Top'79656-summer-k-pop-girls-on-top.jpgThis Summer for K-pop, 'Girls on Top'

Girl power has been the dominant force in the past couple of months and it looks to continue its sail through the summer.

Kim Ye-rim and Baek Ah Yeon both came back stronger. Kim Ye Rim's "All Right" is a close second behind Sistar. Baek Ah Yeon's  "A Good Boy" features her pure, innocent voice and looks and is projected to receive a steady amount of love from the fans.

full article at http://

bit.ly/140NGiZ

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Girl Battle Continues in K-Pop This Week
80073-girl-battle-continues-in-k-pop-thiGirl Battle Continues in K-Pop This Week

After Sistar, After School and Ivy dominated K-pop stages last week, more female artists have returned this week. Baek Ah Yeon, Kim Ye-rim and Sunny Hill made their comebacks on consecutive days this week, while Dal Shabet is scheduled to stage their first performance on June 20.

Kim Ye-rim and Baek Ah Yeon, who are constantly compared because of their roots in TV audition shows, returned with songs that feature their matured looks as well as skills. Kim Ye-rim's "All Right" highlights her attractive vocals while Baek Ah Yeon's "A Good Boy" plays her lovely voice to her full advantage.

full article at http://

bit.ly/14ovSyR

Guest acesky4ever

I got a feeling that jyp is gearing her up for OST queen...she is a gret soloist in the making...

Baek Ah Yeon to wow fans with a duet alongside 'K-Pop Star 2's Shin Ji Hoon during her comeback showcas

allkpopbaek-ah-yeon_1371256296_af_org.jpg

Beak Ah Yeon hinted at her comeback as a bubbly, bright girl for her new mini album 'A Good Girl', and fans attending her comeback showcase will see plenty of all that and more!

Baek Ah Yeon will hold her showcase at the Olleh Square Dream Hall on the 17th at 7 PM KST, the day of her album release. If that wasn't enough to pique your interest, it has been revealed that this singer will once again perform a special stage with 'K-Pop Star 2' contestant Shin Ji Hoon

The two 'K-Pop Star' alumni will showcase their vocals that launched them into stardom through their duet of "I Dreamed A Dream" from the 'Les Miserables' OST.

Baek Ah Yeon will make her comeback on the 17th, so have a bit more patience as you await her new title track "A Good Boy"!

Gaon Chart releases chart rankings for June 16 - June 22

allkpop
After-School-Eunji-B1A4-B2ST-Dal-Shabet-

The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.

Check out the chart rankings for the week of June 16 to June 22 below!

< Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking >

1. SISTAR - "Give It To Me"

2. Lim Kim - "All Right"

3. Lee Seung Chul - "My Love"

4. B2ST - "I'm Sorry"

5. SISTAR - "The Way You Make Me Melt"

6. Choi Jin Hyuk - "Best Wishes To You (Acoustic Ver.)"

7. After School - "First Love"

8. Huh Gak & Eunji - "Short Hair"

9. 4men - "Only You"

10. SISTAR - "Bad Boy"

< Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking >