Official Baek A Yeon (백아연) Thread

Guest Yoyo

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Nation kick off their family concert 'ONE MIC' in Seoul
Bum_gyHCMAAv8V3.jpg

JYP Nation kicked off their Asia tour '2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC' in Seoul on August 9 in front of thousands of fans!
'2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC' kicked off at Jamsil Indoor Stadium on the 9th at 7 PM KST and featured performances by J.Y. Park, 2AM, 2PM, Sunmi, HA:TFELT (Yenny), miss A, Baek Ah Yeon, 15&, GOT7, and Bernard Park.
The 'ONE MIC' tour will continue for another concert in Seoul later today at 6 PM KST and will move on to the Asia World Expo Arena in Hong Kong, China on August 30 and at Gymnasium of Yoyogi National Stadium in Tokyo, Japan on September 5-7.
Check out the cue sheet below!
1. Intro2. Don't Leave Me (ALL)3. Comeback When You Hear This Song (ALL)4. You're the One (J.Y. Park)5. Honey (J.Y. Park)6. The Last Time (Bernard Park)7. Separation In the Daytime (Bernard Park + Suzy)8. A Good Boy (Baek Ah Yeon + Mark + Jackson + BamBam)9. It's You (Baek Ah Yeon + Seulong)10. Can't Hide It (15&)11. Sugar (15&)12. Music is My life (Park Ji Min + Changmin + Youngjae)13. Suddenly (Baek Ye Rin + Jo Kwon + Jun.K)14. A (GOT7)15. Follow Me (GOT7)16. Girls Girls Girls (GOT7)17. Moves Like... (Park Ji Min + Youngjae)18. Hush (miss A)19. Goodbye Baby (miss A)20. Bad Girl Good Girl (miss A)21. HOT (2PM)22. I'll Be Back (2PM)23. Game Over (2PM + GOT7)24. ADTOY (2PM -> Sunmi + miss A + Baek Ah Yeon)25. Full Moon (Sunmi + miss A + Baek Ah Yeon)26. 24 Hours (Sunmi + Yugyeom)27. Nobody's Business (Suzy + Junho)28. Adult Ceremony (Fei + Chansung)29. One Spring Day (2PM)30. Can't Let You Go Even If I Die (2AM)31. This Song (2AM)32. U Don't Know (Taecyeon's unreleased self-composed song sung by Taecyeon and Seulong)33. Ain't Nobody [HA:TFELT (Wonder Girls' Yenny)]34. Me, In [HA:TFELT + Jinwoon + Jia]35. Telephone (Jo Kwon + Min)36. I'm Your Man (2PM)37. Heartbeat (2PM)38. Again&Again (2PM)39. No Goodbyes (2AM+2PM)40. 10 out of 10 (ALL)41. She Was Pretty (ALL)42. Hands Up (ALL)43. Closing
OWCjaK8.jpgE81N4Gn.jpgpZMJMAc.jpg
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/jyp-nation-kick-off-their-family-concert-one-mic-in-seoul

[sTARCAST] “This is special stage”… ‘JYP’, Best 10 Collaborations
143410951_6.jpg
143410555_2.jpg

▶ BEST① Full Moon: It is quite true that they are, Sexy Vampires
[J]YP who : Sunmi+miss A+Baek A-yeon
[Y] (Why) : JYP 'Dream Girls' have all appeared. Sunmi, Suzy, Fei, Jia, Min, and Baek A-yeon. This collaboration is only possible in JYP NATION. ‘Full Moon’ which these sexy 5 vampires danced was fascinating. They made audiences hold their breaths.
[P]erfomance : When the moment of introduction ‘Eh~Eh~Eh~Eh’ came out, sexy 6 vampires went up on stage with sexy gestures. The highlight was the performance of 5 members surrounding Sunmi in the middle. They bewitched fans by moving their full-moon-like hands up and down.

143411251_9.jpg

▶ BEST④ A.D.T.O.Y: Sexy Chair Choreography

[J]YP who: 2PM+miss A+Sunmi+Baek A-yeon
[Y](Why): They decorated the highlight of the group collaboration stage. 14 JYP family members had all mobilized. They kept on dancing sexy choreography in accordance with the sticky sound. It was a fantastic collaboration which could not be seen from anywhere. Male fans’ cheers grew bigger.
[P]erfomance: When the 1st verse of 2PM’s ‘A.D.T.O.Y’ ended, female dancers appeared. They were miss A, Sunmi, and Baek A-yeon. They showed off their sexiness by putting their legs on the chair and performing drastic waves.

150725507_11.jpg

▶ BEST⑥ A Good Boy: Boyfriend-idol Propose

[J]YP who: 'GOT7' Mark, Jackson, BamBam+Baek A-yeon
[Y](Why): It was a stage which could make female fans envy. Baek A-yeon got all the ‘Boyfriend-idol’ GOT7’s love. Active efforts of 3 boyfriend-idols winning her mind made the concert hall get heated. Fans had one common mind. ‘♬If it was me~’
[P]erfomance: Mark, Jackson, and BamBam competed in winning Baek A-yeon’s heart. Mark won Baek A-yeon’s heart by doing back-hug suddenly. BamBam gave an ‘OKCAT’ doll and a kiss to her. Jackson turned around the stage by holding up Baek A-yeon. It was a sweet stage of boyfriend-idols.

150725933_15.jpg

▶ BEST⑩ Don’t leave me: Opening like a Finale

[J]YP who: 'JYP' Park Jin-young, 2PM, 2AM, miss A, Sunmi, HA:TFELT, 15&, Baek A-yeon, GOT7, Bernard Park.
[Y](Why): It was a stage which announced ‘JYP NATION–ONE MIC's stage. More than 20 members of JYP family appeared on the stage. They showed performance in accordance with ‘Don’t leave me’. Audiences wildly cheered by getting up from their seats.
[P]erfomance:
Park Jin-young bang the piano keys. 2PM, 2AM, and GOT7 appeared on stage and sang the song. miss A, HA:TFELT, Sunmi, and 15& danced on the stairs cutely. Audiences couldn’t leave by being one with JYP songs.

Source

Archived