Official Baek A Yeon (백아연) Thread

Guest Yoyo

Guest adikkeluangman

10,000 Hong Kong fans show up to cheer on JYP Nation at 'ONE MIC' concert
2AM-2PM-miss-A-15-baek-ah-yeon-jy-park-s

The artists of JYP Nation brought the city of Hong Kong to a standstill with their collaborative 'ONE MIC' concert!
Drawing over 10,000 fans into the packed Asia World Expo Arena, the concert presented the vast majority of JYP artists, including 2AM, 2PM, Sunmi, HA:TFELT, miss A, Baek Ah Yeon, 15&, GOT7, and the big man himself, J.Y. Park!
There were also numerous collaborative stages as well as a steady parade of hits, and the concert hit its peak with a mass performance of '10 Points out of 10', 'Nobody' and 'Hands Up' which put the entire audience on their feet!
Did you attend the concert? Which performance was your favorite?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/10000-hong-kong-fans-show-up-to-cheer-on-jyp-nation-at-one-mic-concert

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Entertainment singers successfully finish a collaboration concert in Japan
20140908154715_540d50f36bbd2_1.jpg

JYP Entertainment singers successfully finished a collaboration concert in Japan.
On September 8th, a representative of JYP Entertainment said, "'2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC' was held in Tokyo from September 5th until 7th."
'2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC' was held at Yoyogi Stadium in Japan, and the artists had 4 shows in three days. On the last day, they met up with 12 thousand fans.
Every artists of JYP Entertainment, including Park Jin Young, 2AM, 2PM, Sun Mi, HA:TFELT(Ye Eun), miss A, Baek Ah Yeon, 15&, and GOT7 participated in the concert, and presented fabulous performances.
The artists opened the stage by singing 'Don't Leave Me' and 'Come Back When You Hear This Song,' and Park Jin Young took over the stage.
Afterwards, Baek Ah Yeon, GOT7's Mark, Jackson, and Bam Bam performed 'A Good Day,' Baek Ah Yeon, 15&'s Park Ji Min, HA:TFELT(Ye Eun), and 2PM's Nichkhun performed 'Be My Baby,' 15& Park Ji Min, 2AM's Chang Min, and GOT7's Young Jae performed 'Music Is My Life,' and 15&'s Baek Ye Lin, 2AM, and 2PM's Jun.K performed a Japanese song called 'Hanarete Itemo.'
GOT7 showcased their upcoming Japanese debut single, 'AROUND THE WORLD,' which will be released on October 22nd,' and also performed 'A' and 'Girls Girls Girls.'
Afterwards, Jun.K, GOT7's Mark, Jackson, Bam Bam, Yoo Gyeom performed a song called 'TRUE SWAG,' and 2PM's Taec Yeon, Jun Ho, GOT7's JB, and Jr. performed a song called 'Bounce.'
miss A also participated in the concert, and performed 'Hush,' 'Good bye baby,' and 'Bad Girl Good Girl.'
2PM performed 'Fight,' 'Give Me Love,' and 'Game Over,' and afterwards, they performed 'A.D.T.O.Y' with Sun Mi, miss A, and Baek Ah Yeon. After 2PM went out of the stage, Sun Mi, miss A, and Baek Ah Yeon performed 'Full Moon,' and Sun Mi sang another song called '24 Hours Is Not Enough' with GOT7's Yoo Gyeom.
2PM's Jun Ho, miss A's Suzy, 2PM's Chan Sung, and miss A's Fei appeared as another unit group, and performed 'Nobody's Business' and 'Coming Of Age.'
2AM performed ballad numbers called 'One Spring Day,' 'Can't Let You Go,' and 'Darenimo Watasanai,' and they performed 'No Goodbyes' and 'Don't Know' with 2PM.
2PM's Jun Ho performed a song called 'Say Yes' with GOT7's Young Jae, and 2AM's Jo Kwon and miss A's Min performed a song called 'Telephone' together.
HA:TFELT(Ye Eun), who made her first solo debut on August 31st, performed 'Ain't Nobody,' and also performed 'Me, In' with miss A's Jia. Afterwards, Park Jin Young, 2PM's Jun.K, and 15& Baek Ye Lin joined her to perform 'That's What Friends Are For.'
2PM got up on the stage once again, and performed 'I'm Your Man,' 'Merry Go Round,' 'HOT,' 'TAKE OFF,' and 'Next Generation.'
As the last part of the concert, all of the signers performed '10 Out Of 10,' 'Nobody,' and 'Hands Up.'
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=325840

@jypnation
@100ayeon Congratulations on pretty A Yeon's Debut 2nd Anniversary♥ Thanks to love, she had a happy day^^ #100ayeon
BxPehWzCAAA3WgB.jpg:large
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Baek Ah Yeon celebrates her 2nd anniversary since debut

BxLzzDjCIAAlPDw.jpg:large

Baek Ah Yeon celebrated her second anniversary since her debut!

Baek Ah Yeon thanked fans on her Instagram on September 11, "Time has flown by so quickly~~! I was going to write a post to say thank you once midnight strikes ㅠㅡㅠ I failed ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary since my debut!! I received congratulatory messages from many of you since the early morning. I felt good the entire day because of your thank you messages hehe. I was very happy! I had a lot of days when I worried that my fans would get tired from waiting for my album this year... But I was really thankful that you told me that you would always wait for me!!! ㅠㅡㅠ I will work harder to meet my fans soon and often!!!!!!!!!!! Because it's now only my 2nd anniversary!!! Until my 20th! I hope you will stay with me until I grow even more...hehe <3<3 Have a good day today!! I'm always thankful and love you, everyone!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3."

Happy 2nd Anniversary, Baek Ah Yeon!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/baek-ah-yeon-celebrates-her-2nd-anniversary-since-debut

[141012] Dream Team Recording PREVIEW
Bz1gWceCYAAzl8d.jpg:large

Bz1gwZPCUAAGg_F.jpg:largeBz1hCQeCIAARG3A.jpg:largeBz1hQc_CMAEAUtD.jpg:largeBz11RQlCQAEdI9u.jpg:large

Cr : @AYS2SY---------------------------[141014] MBC FM4U Noon Song of Hope - Baek A Yeon - Late Regrets
(Originally by BoBo)

---------------------------------------------------------[141015] Bernard Park's Fall Music Appreciation - MC AYeon

tumblr_ndhf04zi8z1tkqwh8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ndheabFPS31tkqwh8o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndheabFPS31tkqwh8o1_1280.jpgtumblr_ndhfwpC6Xg1tkqwh8o1_500.jpgtumblr_ndhfwpC6Xg1tkqwh8o3_1280.jpgtumblr_ndhf61iqB51tkqwh8o7_1280.jpg

----------------------------------------------@JYPEBernardPark
Bernard Park's Fall Music Appreciation
Bernard Park w/ MC A Yeon&Jimin
#BernardPark #BeforetheRain #100ayeon #Jimin 
Bz_RXbvCQAAvSkM.jpg:large

@15andOfficial
MC Jimin & A Yeon hosted Bernard Park's Fall Music Appreciation!
#Jimin #100ayeon 

Bz_SeAwCcAAw6me.jpg:large

• 2 weeks later...

Archived