Official Baek A Yeon (백아연) Thread

Guest Yoyo

I just wanted to share Baek A Yeon's latest single So So. I like this song a lot. I can relate to the lyrics and the melody is just so nice. :)

Baek A Yeon(백아연) "so-so(쏘쏘)" M/V 

Source: jypentertainment

Baek A Yeon's performances on the different music shows and radio programs. ^^

Tell Me (말해줘) and So So at MBC FM4U's Tei's Dreaming Radio (테이의 꿈꾸는 라디오) 20160524 

So So and Happy Things at MBC FM4U's Kim Shin Young's Hopeful Music at Noon (정오의 희망곡 김신영입니다) 20160525 

Source: MBCkpop

So So at KBS's Music Bank K-Chart 20160603

Source: KBS World TV

So So at MBC's Show Music core 20160604 

Source: MBCkpop

So So (Comeback Stage) at SBS's Inkigayo 20160605 

She won first place ! ^^

Source: SBSMusic1

So So at KBS's Music Bank K-Chart 20160610 

Source: KBS World TV

So So at MBC's Show Music core 20160611

Source: MBCkpop

So So at SBS's Inkigayo 20160612 

Source: SBSMusic1

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baek A Yeon's performances on KBS's radio shows these past few weeks. :)

I Love It (맘에 들어), So So and Shouldn't Have (이럴거면 그러지말지) at Park Ji Yoon's Gayo Plaza (박지윤의 가요광장) 20160528 

Shouldn't Have (이럴거면 그러지말지) feat. Young K of Day6 and So So at Sukira (슈퍼주니어의 키스 더 라디오) 20160609 

Source: KBS CoolFM

On SBS's radio shows, So So and Shouldn't Have (이럴거면 그러지말지) at Kim Chang Ryul Old School Radio (김창렬의올드스쿨) 20160527 

So So and Shouldn't Have (이럴거면 그러지말지) at CultTwo Show (두시탈출컬투쇼) 20160602

Source: SBSradio100

Guest adikkeluangman

Baek A Yeon And B1A4’s Sandeul To Face Off Against Seo In Young And Kim Tae Woo On “Sugar Man”

The competition on next week’s episode of “Sugar Man” looks like it’s going to be intense!

CmDhegEVYAA4zb4.jpg

At the end of June 28’s episode of “Sugar Man,” the show shared a preview for the next episode, and revealed that the performers will be two duet teams. One team features solo songstress Baek A Yeon and B1A4’s Sandeul, and the other includes former Jewelry member Seo In Young and g.o.d’s Kim Tae Woo.

The preview shares brief clips of their performances, so be sure to check it out below!

“Sugar Man” is a hit JTBC show that is hosted by Yoo Jae Suk, Yoo Hee Yeol, 2NE1’s Sandara Park, and Kim Ea Na. Each week, Yoo Jae Suk and Yoo Hee Yeol form teams with producers and current popular artists to stage rearranged performances of classic hits. The show will soon be ending, with its final episode already filmed and slated to air in early July.

This episode of “Sugar Man” will air on July 5 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Are you excited to watch?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/28/baek-ah-yeon-b1a4s-sandeul-face-off-seo-young-kim-tae-woo-sugar-man/

• 1 year later...

Form (Baek Ahyeon's Fan)

more: dự án iris garden
Username or Nickname - Sique@Seulong's Twin Brother
Male/Female - M
Age - 22
Your favorite song from Ahyeon - Sad Song

more: dự án park residence
A message for Ahyeon - Ahyeon, enjoy the music and share your enjoy with us. I support you since you entered JYPE. I love you for your amazing vocal and music talents. Make a comeback as soon as possible, I am waiting like crazy. Please also release OST between your albums

more: dự án 17 phạm hùng

Archived