[Drama 2012/13] My Love , Butterfly Lady 내 사랑 나비부인

mekeo117

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BoAFriend, I also think the accident was just an accident that happen due to someones error in driving. Both SA and the black car were trying to keep up with the person they were following. I think the road camera will pick up all three cars, but not the accident. SA always ends up landing on her feet. She can say her reason for being on that road was because she was also on her way to her family members wedding. Whatever way it goes SA knows just what happen.

SG had no reason to go after JW other then wanting to get his hands on and knowing what was in that yellow envelope.

NB and WJ are on their way to getting back together. NB is with WJ supporting him through his trails with his mother. Once they find out about the accident and NB's mother WJ will be NB's source of support which will bring them back together.

SG, JW and SA need to atone for the trouble and heartache they have caused.  JW will probably be crippled or something and the woman he didn't want YJ will return, but ends up walking away. SA needs to go to jail. Nothing else will satisfy me. SG needs to be cutoff from what he stole. World and WJ.

Guest robs1430291557

Every time SG opens his mouth, I want to take his cane and shove it down his throat! That will satisfy me!

I just watched the eps over again. SC and JW traded cars. SC had a feeling someone was following her. When she was talking to NB on her way to the airport they show the outside of the car and it's gray. JW and NB's mother are in the white car that SC was in at first. Behind the gray car there is a black one but you don't get to see the whole car or the licence plate. NB talks to WJ in SG's presents and then WJ leaves to go meet his mother. That's something SG doesn't want to happen. I have to see the subs, but did SG order something to happen to SC. Would he go that far to keep WJ and his mother apart.

Guest Anny Bee

awsparkle said: I just watched the eps over again. SC and JW traded cars. SC had a feeling someone was following her. When she was talking to NB on her way to the airport they show the outside of the car and it's gray. JW and NB's mother are in the white car that SC was in at first. Behind the gray car there is a black one but you don't get to see the whole car or the licence plate. NB talks to WJ in SG's presents and then WJ leaves to go meet his mother. That's something SG doesn't want to happen. I have to see the subs, but did SG order something to happen to SC. Would he go that far to keep WJ and his mother apart.
---i think when sg goes back home after wj runs off, he said something about "nam na bi" and when he was talking to sa, i think she blames wj knowing who his mother is on nam na bi.. ? 

awsparkle said: I just watched the eps over again. SC and JW traded cars. SC had a feeling someone was following her. When she was talking to NB on her way to the airport they show the outside of the car and it's gray. JW and NB's mother are in the white car that SC was in at first. Behind the gray car there is a black one but you don't get to see the whole car or the licence plate. NB talks to WJ in SG's presents and then WJ leaves to go meet his mother. That's something SG doesn't want to happen. I have to see the subs, but did SG order something to happen to SC. Would he go that far to keep WJ and his mother apart.

@BoAFriend, Well it could be 51 episodes (since as far as I know, there's been no confirmation whether it could be 50 or 51). Or if it's really just 50 episodes, then they'll only air ep 50 (1-hour as usual) that week, and then just show some other drama special to fill in the next day on Sunday, because I've seen that happen before.

@BoAFriend, I don't know anything about the makes and models of cars. I noticed SC changed cars three time in this eps. The first white car had beige interior with the licence plate 5079. That's when she was going to meet up with MS. The next white car had grey interior with the licence plate 0571. That one is when she went to meet JW. When JW left the place they met and ran into SA, he got into the car with the licence plate of 0571. The car SC was in on her way to the airport is grey with beige interior. This car is the one she probably switched with JW. JW and NB's mother are in the 0571 car.

Another thing I noticed that might not be important, or plays a part in this but JW had a yellow envelope when he went to the board meeting. He went from the board meeting and met up with SC and she gave him another yellow envelope. He had two yellow envelopes in his possession on the same day.

The part at the airport is really sad when you see and understand the words. WJ says Cheol came, Cheol came, Cheol came. Mother.... Mother I miss you. I miss you, Mother, I miss you Mother.

Guest colleenfh

@awsparkle I know the part with WJ at the airport was really heartbreaking.  I also agree that SG could be behind the car accident he is just that awful a person.

Ep 46 written preview is out...

46회 [2013-03-23]
메지콩 식구들과 나비는 신자와 정욱이 교통사고를 당해 병원에 입원했다는 소식을 듣자마자 병원으로 달려갔지만, 시간이 많이 지체되어 수술 도중 사망 할 수 있다는 의사에 말에 슬픈 두려움을 갖는다. 한편,설아는 사고 현장에서 들고 달아났던 봉투가 나비와 정욱의 이혼서류란 사실에 허탈에 하는데...

Hm. I'm not fluent in Korean, but this is what I think the preview says... everyone finds out about the accident, they rush to the hospital. The doctors fear they may not make through the surgery since a lot of time passed. And Seol Ah took the envelope with JW & NB's divorce papers and fled. At least I think that's what it says.

I don't know but to me it seem like NB said enough about WJ mom in front of SG to make it clear that he already knew before he asked them to leave. Also since drama's rarely send anyone to jail regardless of what they do I think the envelope was the proof SA had hidden money and where it was. So JW picked up NB mom so they could go and get NB money back.
I can't imagine that SC didn't tell SG that WJ knew who she was and didn't want to have anything to do with her. Her leaving is just in case he change his mind, (as if he can't go to Hong Kong if he wants to see her) They change cars so much it's hard to say who was driving what. The black car was following them so the only way they could have and accident is if it was deliberate. This whole episode was about putting things to rights, everyone except SA was doing that. She for me was the only person that had a reason to stop them, the only exception to that was her partner in crime. After all he was forced to reveal all, so he could have followed SC and seen the hand off to JW. I can't imagine he wanted to lose his share. 
I'm going to guess that he walks up and drags SA off along with the envelope, after all he can't get the money without her. Some passer by saw the accident and they don't get away. Because they didn't repent they will be the only ones punished. JW and NB will be OK, because JW needs to redeem himself with his family, and finally become the son they pretend he is.

@IBELIS In Ep 45 when JW interrupted that Board of Directors meeting to show his & NB's divorce papers that was in a yellow envelope. And later in the episode the evidence that SC gave JW about SA's hidden money was in a yellow envelope as well. Since Ep 46 preview seems to say that SA took the divorce papers, I'm thinking that maybe there were two separate yellow envelopes and SA took the wrong one?

Ayame said: @IBELIS In Ep 45 when JW interrupted that Board of Directors meeting to show his & NB's divorce papers that was in a yellow envelope. And later in the episode the evidence that SC gave JW about SA's hidden money was in a yellow envelope as well. Since Ep 46 preview seems to say that SA took the divorce papers, I'm thinking that maybe there were two separate yellow envelopes and SA took the wrong one?

@Ayame, JW had two yellow envelopes given to him on the same day by SC. JW went from the board meeting straight to meeting SC who gave him the second yellow envelope. I think the changing of the cars is going to also play an important part in all of this.

@BoAFriend, As soon as they showed SA at the crash site I knew she would take the yellow envelope on the ground and run. SA has no conscience or cares about anyone else but herself.  My money is on SG being behind the accident. SG and SA are two of a kind. They don't care who gets hurt or dies as long as they get what they want.

Guest Anny Bee

wow, just love all the details in regards to the trading of the cars and the 2 envelopes.. now i've to go back to rewatch just to get the details straight.. 

I looked at the preview on their website, and the goofy translation included "... but a lot of time, died during surgery...", and also refered to the yellow envelope with divorce papers.  I wonder if JW dies.  Poor Mother will fall to pieces.

Archived