[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest yoonghyuun

Hi Toasties onion-91.gif RL totally kidnap me from this thread onion-40.gif

i love all your lovely post and insightful.. :x :x

anyway idk it has been posted or not..
both ChaeKi have won at Korean Culture Entertainment Awards.

2011, Chae Won for Best Actress (The Princess' Man)
kcea1.jpg

2012, Joong Ki for Best Actor (Nice Guy)
kcea2.jpg

and then their movie also have a big hit, both War of The Arrows and Werewolf Boy become a box office, those reach 7million viewers about a month (cmiiw)..

no matter what happen, i'll always support ChaeKi with all my heart, either they'll be REAL or NOT one day.. Let's hope til the end :)

Guest yoonghyuun

i found this post accidently on MCW thread..
those are posted on December 2011.

@Kgrl wrote:
sapapun, thanks so much for the Sport Chosun article, you don't know how proud and delighted I am to see Song Joong Ki and Chae Won at the top of the rookie actors lists. I'm waiting for the day they can collaborate.

@mulberry9 wrote:
Kgrl there are so many news report about MCW & Song Joong Ki. I say, the chance for them to be paired up in a drama is very high. We should just see. I'm hoping to hear a new project of Chae Won soon.. sometime in January.

@Kgrl wrote:
However, I'm more interested in a SJK and MCW collab b/c I think they would have great chemistry and it'll be something new. Song Joong Ki would be able to bring out MCW's shyness - it'll be totally cute. You know me and my chemistry meter requirements right?

@Kgrl wrote
:
He has such presence despite often less screen-time. SJK just oozes charisma. It's why I would love to see him with our Chae Wonnie, he'll be able to bring out different sides of her that I think others may not be able to. And in real life, they seem like they'll be able to become fast friends, SJK just has that ability.

tbh i'm speechless read those post.. idkw but you guys such a "lucky", you have a dream someday ChaeKi will collaborate in project/drama, then it became true onion-15.gifonion-15.gif

i wish Toasties dream become true as well >>>> ChaeKi is REAL and live happily ever after, like EunMa story onion-76.gifonion-76.gifonion-76.gifonion-76.gifonion-76.gifonion-76.gifonion-76.gif

yoonghyuun said: Hi Toasties onion-91.gif RL totally kidnap me from this thread onion-40.gif

kcea1.jpg

kcea2.jpg

and then their movie also have a big hit, both War of The Arrows and Werewolf Boy become a box office, those reach 7million viewers about a month (cmiiw)..

no matter what happen, i'll always support ChaeKi with all my heart, either they'll be REAL or NOT one day.. Let's hope til the end :)

i'm so curious about the MC of KBS Drama Awards next week..until now we haven't heard any news about the MC..hope joong ki won't be chosen as the MC because i don't want him seperate from chae wonie..and we will lost the chance to see chaeki moment..
:-? :-?

aew_aew_aew said: yoonghyuun said: Hi Toasties onion-91.gif RL totally kidnap me from this thread onion-40.gif

kcea1.jpg

kcea2.jpg

557466886_1813732.gif
credit: blingee
Merry Christmas Toasts/Naughties! Hopefully, Tinkerbell brings along her fairy dust to bless our ChaeKi this Christmas and in the new year.
@yoonghyuun Yes, my ChaeKi collaboration dream has come true, and more than I ever expected. Not only was it on a great piece of work, and the collaboration meaningful, it also left a lasting impression on the both of them. Really, I shouldn't wish for more. But I'm greedy like that. ;) Now I wish their wishes come true. May they find the things they want this Christmas. :x

Shippers i got news from joo won thread that he will have special performance at kbs drama awards next week..he will become gaksital and there is a choir who will sing bridal mask ost " A Judgment day"...it's become more interesting and i hope Song Joong Ki will have special performance too by singing "Really" Nice Guy Ost...i hope he will sing that song.....

This is the article from joo won thread:

Samora, 2012 KBS Drama Awards '' gaksital reproduce

Article reporter entered 2012.12.25 | 09:23|Views 932|Social Comments  : 0Share

Day Samora actor Joo Won is transformed once again gaksital 25 am According to KBS on the side Joo Won the 2012 KBS Drama Awards presents special stage. September 6 last year that aired in KBS 2TV drama 'gaksital' (a play Yoo ' reproduce the scene it belongs to the directing of the best scenes) Yoon, Seong - Sik chayounghun drama hero yigangto station he had to take the smoke. In the last episode of the people who wrote gaksital scene and shouted for independence have direct participation in the OST song 'Day of Judgment' singing have also joined the stage for the choir and tenor Lee Jung-hyun is expected to decorate the magnificent stage Samora is gearing up for the practicing for the special stage that is said. Meanwhile, the 2012 KBS Drama Awards 31 at 8:00 pm at 9:50 pm held in the Seoul Yeouido KBS Hall.

:x :x

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, TOASTS! <3 ^^

Stay cute and merry all year long! And love ChaeKi lots and lots! <3
tumblr_mdp9mjRdzp1rke82co2_400.gif
tumblr_lph45i4Jix1qciizwo2_500.gif

Some news relating to our couple that I haven't seen posted yet (sorry if it's a re-post!)

SJK's sky-rocketing number of obsessive idol fangirls...(Bora is going to have a word with both Jung Hyungdon and Minah after this ahahaha. "Why didn't you call SJK for ME?!" "Is the message not clear enough yet?" *sharpens weapons* LOL jkjk <3)

Gagman Jung Hyung Don has revealed that wife and scriptwriter Han Yura is an avid fan of Song Joong Ki.

Girl’s Day‘s Minah guested on the December 19th episode of MBC Every1‘s ‘Weekly Idol‘ where she revealed that her ideal man was Song Joong Ki. In response, Jung Hyung Don stated, “I know Song Joong Ki’s personal phone number”, and excited the girls by offering to call him for them.

Upon Song Joong Ki actually answering the call, Jung Hyung Don began by apologizing, “I’m sorry for calling you out of the blue like this. Girl’s Day wanted to hear your voice.” Song Joong Ki mannerly responded, “Hyungnim, it’s no problem at all. It’s fine.”

Jung Hyung Don put the studio in a fit of laughter by saying back, “My wife is absolutely crazy for Song Joong Ki as well, which makes marriage life hard for me.” The actor thoughtfully responded with a laugh, “Let’s grab some drinks soon.”

List of nominees for Best Couple:

1. Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung for ‘Big
2. Baek Sung Hyun and Suzy for ‘Big’
3. Kim Kang Woo and Jo Yeo Jung for ‘Haeundae Lovers
4. Shin Hyun Joon and Kim Jung Eun for ‘Oohlala Couple
5. Um Tae Woong and Lee Bo Young for ‘The Equator Man
6. Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon for ‘Bridal Mask’
7. Joo Won and Park Ki Woong for ‘Bridal Mask’
8. Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won for ‘Nice Guy
9. Cha Tae Hyun and UEE for ‘Jeon Woo Chi
10. Yoo Jun Sang and Kim Nam Joo for ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly
11. Kim Sang Ho and Shim Yi Young for ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly’
12. Lee Hee Jun and Jo Yun Hee for ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly’
13. Lee Sang Yoon and Lee Bo Young for ‘My Daughter Seoyoung
14. Oh Chang Suk and Hwang Sun Hee for ‘Love, Love

If you look at the article on allkpop, all of the popular comments with hundreds of 'likes' supports our ChaeKi couple. :)

The MCs for the KBS drama awards will be Yoona from SNSD, Yonghwa from CNBlue, and Sung Sikyung. ACTUALLY, I'm not quite sure. The article was unclear if these are the emcees for the KBS drama awards or music awards. There's also another group of emcees, but again I wasn't sure which show they were hosting (entertainment/variety, drama, or music). BUT I don't think Song Joongki is on any of the lists, so anticipate pure ChaeKi interactions! ^^ Only a few days to go! Toasts, fighting! <3