[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Hi, Burning Toasts! :D I went on a vacation for a few days last week and it seems like the thread is going by really fast. It's great to see the pages increasing. ehhe. Aside from that, I hope that ChaeKi wins for the KBS best couple award. Both of them will be going on stage. :) And and.. doesn't the guy always hold the girl by the hand or link their arms together when they go up the stage? Doesn't that mean that we can actually see them like that if they win. >:) I don't know but I'll be squealing like a crazy fangirl. =))

I'm so sorry coz seems that i'm the one who's passive here. but believe me, when you guys LOL or cry or lose hope even give smirk to those things related CheaKi , I'm always with you. I just cant express my thoughts into words and crack you up or pull you down into insightful comments. So, let me take a deep bow for just enjoying your comments, pictures, stories, gif, video or whatsoever you posts here.

I still couldn't move from this 'Nice Guy' chair and i think, i will be there for a long time. I re-watch NG (lately just to see our EunMa) and still hard to watch another K-dramas. Mian...then i learn to adjust myself by watching MCW old drama/movie (believe me, i can't stand to watch SJK cos he has many kisses...:))) but still can bring me back to NG. examples: when i watched Makarel Run...there's scene when  MCW hands over to MinHo then i directly send my mind to how EunGi do the samething to Ma Roo when they do their first date. when i watch Our School E.T, the scene where once MCW are going to be raped...than i remember the scene of Han Jee Hee...(ah~ Jeongmal *SKJ mode on).

to be frankly, i love MCW (more than SJK...maybe...hahaha, believe me i'm a female). just feel that, if SJK finally doesn't get MCW, there will be more handsome guys out there, more smart, caring bla bla bla....for her and i have prepare my heart to be broken, yet i'm still giving my hope and pray for CHEAKI.

what else i should say...this is the longest one i have written here, so give me time to think and maybe i will post here. (Ah~ i love our sisterhood, high hoooo!!!) :)>- :D

bloodiamond said: I'm so sorry coz seems that i'm the one who's passive here. but believe me, when you guys LOL or cry or lose hope even give smirk to those things related CheaKi , I'm always with you. I just cant express my thoughts into words and crack you up or pull you down into insightful comments. So, let me take a deep bow for just enjoying your comments, pictures, stories, gif, video or whatsoever you posts here.

I still couldn't move from this 'Nice Guy' chair and i think, i will be there for a long time. I re-watch NG (lately just to see our EunMa) and still hard to watch another K-dramas. Mian...then i learn to adjust myself by watching MCW old drama/movie (believe me, i can't stand to watch SJK cos he has many kisses...:))) but still can bring me back to NG. examples: when i watched Makarel Run...there's scene when  MCW hands over to MinHo then i directly send my mind to how EunGi do the samething to Ma Roo when they do their first date. when i watch Our School E.T, the scene where once MCW are going to be raped...than i remember the scene of Han Jee Hee...(ah~ Jeongmal *SKJ mode on).

to be frankly, i love MCW (more than SJK...maybe...hahaha, believe me i'm a female). just feel that, if SJK finally doesn't get MCW, there will be more handsome guys out there, more smart, caring bla bla bla....for her and i have prepare my heart to be broken, yet i'm still giving my hope and pray for CHEAKI.

what else i should say...this is the longest one i have written here, so give me time to think and maybe i will post here. (Ah~ i love our sisterhood, high hoooo!!!) :)>- :D

With regards to the 'Best Couple' award, Moon Chae Won said, "I never thought of winning something. But a 'Best Couple' award is nice, because it's a recognition of our work. I will feel really good if we manage to win it, and I will definitely thank everyone for that."

If they won , it always in memory and seem they want it together

From CW Baidu , Park Shi Hoo mentioned that his favourite kiss throughout his career is the one with Chae Won in The Princess Man. His favourite kiss is the 4-parts kiss on ChaeWon's forehead , eyes , nose and ...*cough cough* mouth. (sorry , I'm kinda underage) :P 

PS Chaeki-ers. Brace yourselves ! :D :D :D 

Can't help but to re-post this excerpt

“With melodrama, I feel more lingered. In “The Innocent Man”, the feelings still remain for long time after completing. For the next projects, I’m still not sure about that. But don’t have to wait long, I will come back with a good project.”

Credit: Naver

Original post on page 374

Translated by Celandine@soompi.com

So it means she's still in EG's mode everyone??? I wonder about JK.. kekeke

Guest charmingtail

p1n6an2012 said: i just finished making a chaeki video :)) :x
but oh crap i'm not satisfied i couldn't put the scene that i always wanted :(( fool me b-(
anyway... i'll just share it~ :D

Guest charmingtail

cedricgordon said: From CW Baidu , Park Shi Hoo mentioned that his favourite kiss throughout his career is the one with Chae Won in The Princess Man. His favourite kiss is the 4-parts kiss on ChaeWon's forehead , eyes , nose and ...*cough cough* mouth. (sorry , I'm kinda underage) :P 

PS Chaeki-ers. Brace yourselves ! :D :D :D 

yeisha said: @charmingtail, @coastalbreeze, I saw Wolf Boy this weekend and I have a lot to say about it but this isn't the place for a film review so I'll keep it brief. Almost giggled like a lunatic when these 3 teenage girls in front of us started moaning when SJK first came out onscreen. Mind you, he's all dirty and feral with super long nails...bwahahha. I also did my share of swooning later when newly cleaned Wolf Boy started batting his eyelashes -- my God, Joong Ki was like sweetness in a wolf's clothing, it was almost too much to see in a super big screen. And I agree with @charmingtail, there was no trace of Kang Maru or SJK, just Chul Soo the feral boy.

My unbiased opinion: I thought SJK and PBY had such a natural chemistry onscreen. It's different from EunMa's burning and passionate chemistry however. WB is not a traditional love story but more of a human connection between two lonely and isolated individuals and SJK/PBY portrayed that in a way that can really touch your heart. I loved the first half of the story but I wasn't satisfied with the ending. I read that they have an alternate ending currently showing in Korea and I'd love to see that. I did cry towards the very very end when the credits were already rolling, I think that final scene in the snow was really touching.

I was also wondering what went through MCW's mind while watching it.  I mean, she was filming with him for 6 months (as Kang Maru) and to see him onscreen as someone so different...ahhhh...did she fall in love all over again? *delusional mode* Or at least, did she admire him more as a fellow actor/colleague? :P ;;)

Alright this is pretty much Off-Topic I think. It's not really...but it is just my nonsense ramblings about sacrifices and what have you so I'll put it in spoilers so you don't have to even look at it if you don't want to.

So I did some research using my big book of knowledge known as my sister and she said that if we want them to love one another, marry one another and have babies...we have to make sacrifices to the following goddesses...
Aphrodite - love (all forms emotional and physical :\">  ;)) )
Hera - Marriage and commitment
Hebe - Babies...

They have never taken human sacrifices before I don't think...I wonder if they will except pinkies... :-/

Guest yoonghyuun

onion-91.gif

just wanna share funny story about chaeki.. this story taken from
silvertopvillage @ tumblr

hope you guys enjoy :)

Part 1

Sorry for this random delusional thought

I’ve been a big fan of CNBLUE since 2 years ago and I’ve shipped Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won since kdrama Nice Guy. The random thought came from my mind last night after seeing photo of my bias CNBLUE (Yonghwa) and Joong Ki together. It seems that they’re having interaction and talking about something. I wonder what they’re talking about. And “yes! they’re definitely talking about Moon Chae Won” said my mind. Why this thought could come to my mind?? It because CNBLUE and Moon Chae Won have worked together for Bang Bang.

Here is the short fanfic (?) by me

qkpgz.png

Yonghwa ssi.. 

YH : Oh.. Hyung. 

JK : Did you have a happy work w/ my girl?

YH : Your girl ? ahh.. Chae Won nuna in Bang Bang??

JK : Yes.. she is.

YH : Nuna is very nice and she’s kind hearted nuna

JK : Of course, she is. Will CNBLUE have another project w/ her in future?

YH : I’m not sure, hyung.

JK : If you guys have it, please take care of my girl..

YH : Arasso, hyung. We’ll take care of your girl.

JK : Thanks

*NOTE : This is just my delusional thought, not real the conversation they had. But   for the Chaeki shippers / Burning Toast, it may real :D

*photo credit to : GoldenJYH . DO NOT REUPLOAD that photo!!!

Part 2

Sorry for this random delusional thought [Part 2]

After having a short conversation about Bang Bang, CNBLUE Yonghwa and Joong Ki have another chit chat. They both got award in Daejeon Kdrama Star Award, 121208. Song Joong Ki got Best Actor award and Jung Yong Hwa got Halyu Star Award. Since they both got award, they congratulate each other..

A9sfccoCYAAmf-N.jpg
0225524F50C4CEDF2A5938

Yonghwa ssi.. congratulation to you.

YH : Yoo too, Hyung! Congratulation. Getting the Best Actor award, it’s Daebak ~~ 

JK : Thank you. Since “Nice guy” has a great staffs and great story line, I received love a lot

YH : and you also received love from Chae Won nuna, don’t you ?

JK : ㅋㅋㅋ Yes it’s true. It feels like I got a double jackpot. I’ve worked hard for Nice Guy, it has a good response and I found my love on filming set. I feel so blessed.

YH : Yeah, you’re so blessed, Hyung !

*NOTE : This is just my delusional thought, not real the conversation they had. But   for the Chaeki shippers / Burning Toast, it may real :D

*photos credit to : 1.DC SJK Gall    2.GoldenJYH . DO NOT REUPLOAD the photo!!!

Part 3

Sorry for this random delusional thought [Part 3]

CNBLUE Yonghwa and Song Joong Ki keep having conversation at Daejeon Kdrama Star Awards, 121208. At this part, another member CNBLUE, Kang Minhyuk join the conversation. Minhyuk has worked together with Moon Chae Won in drama “It’s Ok, daddy’s girl”. And my mind keep saying this “is it a fate that my idol band CNBLUE have a good work relation with couple I shipped?” lol.

122B305050C4D969070985A9sLgpiCAAAm8ol.jpg

YH : Oh, Minhyuk ssi. Joong Ki hyung, it is Minhyuk.

MH : Annyeong haseyo, hyung.

JK : Ne, Annyeong..

YH : Minhyuk also has worked together in same drama with Chae Won nuna.

JK : Ahh.. I know it. “It’s ok, daddy’s girl” right?

YH : Wah you know it. It seems that you know every nuna jobs. ㅋㅋㅋ

JK : ㅋㅋㅋ It’s a must

YH : By the way hyung, CNBLUE will have a solo concert this December.

JK : Oh.. when?

YH : Two days, Dec 15 and 16. Would you mind to attend ? It’ll be good if you attend w/ Chae Won nuna.

JK : ahh yes.

YH : among Dec 15 and 16, which day you have a free time on ?

JK : Dec 15 is Saturday, right? I think i prefer to that day. So, i can spend saturday night w/ Chae Won.

YH : That’s a good choice. Spending saturday night at concert w/ your girl is a good. ㅋㅋㅋ. I’ll send two invitations to you then 

JK : Ok. thank you so much

*NOTE : This is just my delusional thought, not real the conversation they had. But for the Chaeki shippers / Burning Toast, it may real :D

*photos credit to : 1.DC SJK Gall    2.EyeYou . DO NOT REUPLOAD the photo!!!

Part 4

Sorry for this random delusional thought [Part 4]

One week after Daejeon Kdrama Star Award held, Song Joong Ki keep his promise to Yonghwa for attending CNBLUE concert. And netizen caught Joong Ki with a girl attend the “Blue Night” concert. Who is that lucky girl ? Let’s check this out :

Silver_Top_News.jpg

*NOTE : This is just my delusional thought, not real news. But for the Chaeki shippers / Burning Toast, it may real :D.

Hopefully this news is not just fiction. For me this is the most wanted headline for upcoming weekend.. \(^_^)/

*This news fiction by me. Please credit properly if taking out

why am i so delusional reading this story, hope this story  become true one day :)) :))

Off-topic

I just watched 'Architecture 101 Movie, because i heard someone in this thread mentioned abt it before. Is it true that SJK really likes this movie? Wahh, this movie did give a strong feeling towards "The First Snow". I don't know why, but i just remember how MCW said that she's so happy on her birthday because of the first snow. Wahhh..

@aew_aew_aew
i just noticed after you said that! at that scene, they had no conversation~! hmmm
my chaeki shpper spirit has awaken and it's burning like crazy again :))
**burning toast** :x

edit:
maybe MCW was reading carefully how she'll read the book :)) and SJK for going out from the door and stand there and stare at her~~
(even if we try to be simple-minded here... it doesn't make any sense) :))
i mean they are professional actors and they can do it in just one go~ but they're reading the script as if they're going to do some action scene or intense and some serious scene that needs a lot of practice and analyzing :x