[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest soongmoon

Just re-reading SJK and MCW's interview excerpt:

Moon Chae Won
In the drama, you look pretty in the wedding dress.  When will we be able to see it in real life?
Currently, I'm not in a relationship and even until now, I have never had any plans for marriage.  People are getting married late lately. Maybe I will get marry before the age of 39.  In Korean age, I will be 28 years old next year, so I might be able to get marry in 11 years.

Song Joong Ki
What will Song Joong Ki be like 10 years later, when he′s 38 years old?
I think by then my biggest goal will be to get married. I want to be married before I turn 38 no matter what. I′ll be married, and I′ll be working as an actor.

Lastly, I wonder what you have planned for the rest of your 2012.

I want to travel to a lot of places. That′s my biggest wish. My 20s are almost over, and I want to be in more love relationships before it ends. My job could force me to hide my relationships, but I don′t want to hide it or openly boast about it. People need to love while they′re living. I want to love more.
http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=15348#

Both of them have similar goals......to be married before they reach 38-39 years old. I guess we have to wait for a couple of years to see the outcome of our CHAEKI relationship.

Guest charmingtail

ngim said:
@charmingtail , ah, I'll hit myself for you in advance before I say what I'm about to b-(I hope you don't take this the wrong way!I think we should refrain from comparing Chaeki to Boki though :SJust because if Boki shippers were to compare them with Chaeki, I'm sure we would be quite brokenhearted by different insights and it might cause unwanted misunderstandings between the fandoms if anyone were to take it the wrong way :$I know you have no intention of doing any of that though!Ah Sorry! I love your speculations as always though! >:D<

@mulberry9 Oh Mul, I missed you. Missed all my Toasts. I seriously think I'm suffering from ChaeKi withdrawals the last several days. I saw a white van today and giggled incessantly, then when I went Christmas shopping I saw this cute fluffy white sweater that I couldn't stop touching, making the sales rep think I wanted to buy it and kept asking me to try it on, not knowing the real cause for the big smile plastered on my face. Then I got melancholy because it rained, just like when EG confessed to MR. These days, everything I see relates to ChaeKi. :-< This ship is way worse than EunMa, at least they get their happy continuation and it's done, but with ChaeKi I might have to wait years.

Humor me Toasts while I comment on a few belated delusions before I head off to bed. :D

So...I've already mentioned the inconsistency in how CW addresses SJK, but as I was giggling over the white van I saw today I had a revelation. Originally, I had thought ChaeKi going into the The White Van after final filming was just to have a few moments privacy to congratulate each other for a job well done and perhaps agree to hang out together. Now, I think it might have been much more.

I found it strange that CW reverted to calling "JK...ssi" at the After Party with almost an inside joke kind of aura - which would have been the same day they were spotted going in The White Van. So I'm hypothesizing that perhaps, JK gave CW guidance on dealing with the media and public while they were inside that White Van. Telling her to revert to formal speech to avoid media/public speculation due to recent rumors of him and BY in a relationship.

Another interesting fact I found after translating those articles is the significance of Aomori.
Aomori was filmed at a much leisurely pace for the cast and crew so the external stress was much less at the time. In addition, the cast were in a foreign land with a foreign language, with beautiful scenery, and a stirring romance within the drama...I can see how ChaeKi bonded during this trip and why it's an unforgettable scene. Just think, if CW has having a difficult time portraying the intense emotions of EG, who would be the most affected and aware? Perhaps, JK's affection blossomed in Aomori when CW was going through difficulties and saw her determination to overcome it. It seems to be why ChaeKi became so comfortable after the Aomori filming at the press conference. The care JK gave CW in Japan probably prompted her to ask JK to drop the honorifics in their speech.

From the interviews it seems like though she was still recuperating from the long and exhaustive filming, CW is very happy. I'm so warmed by her words of happiness. There will be more interviews coming up for CW - this time a video one - which I'm dying to see and dreading to be broadcasted. I'm hoping that all the practice with those written interviewers will help CW out a little, though body language and micro-expressions are just too hard to manipulate. The inconsistencies in her interviews are blatant enough, I don't want our girl exposing too much. But I'm glad the video interviewer is a young male, b/c CW is also more guarded with males than females, so that'll probably aid her when she's facing sensitive questions...or maybe not. Oh, STRE-SSSS.

OK, I've babbled long enough. Going to sleep now. Night Toasts!

charmingtail

said:

ngim

said:

@charmingtail , ah, I'll hit myself for you in advance before I say what I'm about to b-(

I hope you don't take this the wrong way!I think we should refrain from comparing Chaeki to Boki though :SJust because if Boki shippers were to compare them with Chaeki, I'm sure we would be quite brokenhearted by different insights and it might cause unwanted misunderstandings between the fandoms if anyone were to take it the wrong way :$I know you have no intention of doing any of that though!Ah Sorry! I love your speculations as always though! >

:D

<