[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Hi @toasts! 
I know it's been a while, but I just want to let you know that I updated my ff. Hihi ;))
Here are the links to the new chapter of HIDDENAsianfanficWattpad
Now I can hunt our authornims again! hihi! Paging @riendonghae @bloodiamond @SJKMCW @batty @Leilanie @mktb @shintin and all the authornims out there!!! :D

I was just a lurker here before but my Chaeki heart feels so happy reading the possibility of them being together in a drama again! their teamup was phenomenal, and I have no doubt that they will be even better the second time around. I hope k-ent execs make this happen for fans and for Joongki and Chaewon, too. :) :x

OMG....hong long i'm hiatus from this shipper.....Toast annyeong...long time no see...how are u..??? i really miss u here...sorry my work really take my time...hope all of you ok...hope your heart keep burning coz of chaeki....btw i know this is really late but Happy New Year...gosh i miss to spam here...btw JK will release from the army on next may...wish we can see chaeki together again on drama or movie project....just pray they will reunite asap...so we can burning this shipper again...glad this ship not sink and keep sailing......i have feeling this ship will sail for a long time...so keep burning toast....love u so much ...:)
:-* :-* :-*

@JilliaIt'd be awesome if the leading actress is really ChaeWonnie!! Before the MS and after MS... It's highly unlikely it'll happen but please Drama Gods!!!

It is does seem like a challenging role for both of them and if the script works... Hello A-grade portfolio! The people who are cast in this drama will most likely evolve, there's so much that can be learnt using the plot and situations. 
Also, considering the leads fight like crazy in the beginning, can you imagine the extreme S tension? 8-> There's so much scope with playing characters in their 30s.
The thing with this drama is that 80% will be filmed out of country... A possible pet-peeve with this will be the foreigners who aren't foreigners speaking English but not English, if you get what I mean? :)) I'll get over it if I have ChaeKi together. If it's only one of the two, I won't be as excited as I can be to watch DotS. :((

... But then... Would this mean we have to sacrifice our rom-com and sageuk?!? :-?

I can't believe uri Burning Toasts were gathering here without me. smiley-angry032.gif 
So What's going on? Rumors of them in new Drama???smiley-shocked003.gif Why haven't I heard anything about this?? WTF???
Song Joong Ki confirmed for KSE's new drama! I know that. I though Park Min Young was doing that one with SJK. She said She has a Drama coming up in September. But Then in DOTS new thread Someone claimed MGY is in discussion to play The lead role with SJK. So What is it? Why isn't there any rumor of Chae Wonnie being offered this role. I want to see a Rumor to keep my faith up. No Rumor? I need a Rumor. LOL I'm going crazy Obviously!
I need Chae Wonnie back in Drama Land and Can it get any better If It will be with SJK! I don't have High hopes though,But I will ask the Drama God anyway to make it possible. I need Maru and Eun Gi's bed scene SOOOOOO BAD! 2f535f21614a9eb51cc7a35c608dc52d11b2424_LOL Please Drama God,Please. @jeonghyang and I promise to be less byuntaehaaa this time around. please.gif
Some unknown Voice is saying.....: Anoosha Just Shut UP already!! LOL lmao.gif

anoosha said: I can't believe uri Burning Toasts were gathering here without me. smiley-angry032.gif 
So What's going on? Rumors of them in new Drama???smiley-shocked003.gif Why haven't I heard anything about this?? WTF???
Song Joong Ki confirmed for KSE's new drama! I know that. I though Park Min Young was doing that one with SJK. She said She has a Drama coming up in September. But Then in DOTS new thread Someone claimed MGY is in discussion to play The lead role with SJK. So What is it? Why isn't there any rumor of Chae Wonnie being offered this role. I want to see a Rumor to keep my faith up. No Rumor? I need a Rumor. LOL I'm going crazy Obviously!
I need Chae Wonnie back in Drama Land and Can it get any better If It will be with SJK! I don't have High hopes though,But I will ask the Drama God anyway to make it possible. I need Maru and Eun Gi's bed scene SOOOOOO BAD! 2f535f21614a9eb51cc7a35c608dc52d11b2424_LOL Please Drama God,Please. @jeonghyang and I promise to be less byuntaehaaa this time around. please.gif
Some unknown Voice is saying.....: Anoosha Just Shut UP already!! LOL lmao.gif

146@jeonghyang 146QQ_1458.gif Oh you!! 
It's only this place where I can fully unleash my feels. Seeing the Naughties slowly coming out is just!
away.gifaway.gifaway.gifaway.gif It's been a while, I hope we can get this place on the move again!
@JilliaI'm willing to put my pinky toes on the chopping board as well!

@jeonghyang
PervyxxxHaraboji Slow Down! m1325.gif I told you ,Less Byuntaehaaa! Not More Byuntaehaa. Lets start with a Kiss every 5 minutes and Then we can get to that 50 Shades of Perv! 
Sigh,Sigh I really have missed you guys! smiley-sad021.gif Haven't gotten the same feeling I had with you guys in any other Soompi Thread. Nice Guy's thread was my home! No where else feels home to me! smilie_winke_030.gif It's been 3 years already,Still needs to get back to my original Home!f6b25c74bd7f74b1df1702bb8432f123690743a.
Drama God Please make it possible! I need this after 3 years. I need them to be together in another drama! How much I hope There will be chances for Her to get offered a role in the Drama and for her to say Yes! Please KES just offer her the role,MS team please Fight to get the rights to the Drama and cast Chae Wonnie! 
Besides I really REALLY(OST by SJK) need a new Avi! KES it's in your hands and only your hands!please-us.gif
Keeping my finger crossed! smiley_goodluck_yellow.gif Although I really have no Hope in there. This year really hasn't been my year so far. smilie_winke_030.gif You guys can blame it on my bad luck later If another female was casted instead! smiley_emoticons_fressepolieren.gif I will take it! 1zqedkp.gif

• Like 1

Woah the veteran toasts and naughties are here! Anyeong! @anoosha @Grimm_Jagg @jeonghyang @unhskikr4ever!  :-h  :-h :-h
I'm really hoping that our prayers will be granted! Oh my, it will be such a GREAT NEWS seeing these two collaborate again. Oh the feels! I miss swooning over their perfect chemistry! And of course chatting with all of you! :x :x :x

Guest torrieallens_stv

Hi toasties... I maybe look new but actually i am @akatorrieallens I CANNOT SIGN IN using my akatorrieallens account.  Can you help me solve it? Huhu. Anyway, I am just so happy that the real LEGENDARY TOASTIES are back. And yeah, i'll be praying for that CHAEKI TEAM UP again. YAHOO!
I've been busy for a year, from a pre-school teacher I was transferred to handling 6th Grade pupils and it was hard for me but since vacation time here in PH is coming..i'll be free in the coming months..i'll have my time to create my Chaeki memes and MINIS. 
I MISS CHAEKI SO ARE YOU FELLOW TOASTIES...I may not be around always but I have never forgotten you all. :)

torrieallens_stv said: Hi toasties... I maybe look new but actually i am @akatorrieallens I CANNOT SIGN IN using my akatorrieallens account.  Can you help me solve it? Huhu. Anyway, I am just so happy that the real LEGENDARY TOASTIES are back. And yeah, i'll be praying for that CHAEKI TEAM UP again. YAHOO!
I've been busy for a year, from a pre-school teacher I was transferred to handling 6th Grade pupils and it was hard for me but since vacation time here in PH is coming..i'll be free in the coming months..i'll have my time to create my Chaeki memes and MINIS. 
I MISS CHAEKI SO ARE YOU FELLOW TOASTIES...I may not be around always but I have never forgotten you all. :)

• Like 1

Guest torrieallens_stv

@danzs01 Thanks for your advise. :)
"The rumors that a reunion for them can happen leaves me sleepless due to excitement. I believed in fate, that Chae Wonnie mentioning SJK's name as her most comfy partner has something to do with this project. Oh Good Lord! Please grant our wish!" :)