[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest moonkawai

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/01/19/nice-guy-nostalgia-returns-as-moon-chae-won-picks-song-joong-ki-as-her-most-compatible-leading-man/

I am waiting you,oppa

Guest Erika Raymundo

I miss posting here! :)

I really do LOVE ChaeKi!  :x :x:x

I am really praying [-O<  that they will be together eternally! :x

CHAEKI! CHAEKI! CHAEKI! >:D>:D>:D<

Toasters! >:D< I also read most of the ChaeKi posts here, and it makes me MORE >:Dbelieve that they are REAL COUPLE! I really do believe that they are real. I will keep my faith and hope

Let's just pray to our LORD GOD that they will end up being together! :x :x :x  

Hooray! 
interview.jpg
(Hey I know that this picture is from here, but I can't keep myself from posting this!)

ChaeKi! ChaeKi! ChaeKi!
Silver Top!
Burning Toast Couple!

:-bd :-bd :-bd :x :x :x :) :) :) 

Guest shapine

I did think that when cw stated she had good connection with joong ki after filming for 6 months, and she would like to involve in a relationship with a friend who she could picture herself with him longer, and when she was in rm, kwangsoo said they were very close and still kept in touch and he personally thought they were like a family, are making me happy. This is just my delusional thoughts but you know, it can be true. With song joong ki enlisted to army after nice guy so suddenly, this thought came to my head like i had to write this, didnt you guys think the same as mine not even once? Song joong ki is trying to make his relationship with cw longer like she said "i want to involve in a relationship with a friend who i can picture myself with him longer". Maybe from the statement, she was not friendzoning him or that lucky one but instead she just wanted to remain as a good friend and at the same time, they are expressing their feelings towards each other so to make it shorter, he enlisted to the army? Like why would chae won not keep in touch with him after she said that they had GOOD CONNECTIONS after filmling nice guy??? Also with the help of kwangsoo who gave us hints about their current relationship, is FINE. Nevertheless, i would be proud of chae won bcs if this is true (i wish) she is smarter than any actress ive known so far. :x 8-> :D

Guest shapine

Guys, ive been posting a few insights or analysis for the past months and days, actually been lurking and stalking this thread for years like since the end of 2012. So, first of all, you may read this article http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/sunny-admits-shes-dated-a-celebrity-before-says-she-witnessed-a-top-male-celebrity-on-a-date

After reading this article, there are netizens out there who are suspicious about sunny dating joong ki. This made me laugh out loud. I was like" sunny and joong ki " ?NONSENSE.

You would know what i mean if you read the article.

Remember when jk had an interview while still filming nice guy and he was in busan to promote his movie? the interviewer asked him when would he meet his other half which was not on his schedule time. And jk answered he could meet her if he wanted to.

So i cut the important parts from the article:-

1-Asked how they dated when they were so busy, Sunny continued, "Seeing as how we were both so busy, it became a 'messenger love,' 'messenger dating,'" suggesting they could only chat and rarely meet up in person. She said, "It was hard for it to develop into sincere love. I never got past one year."

So sunny and the celebrity she's dated before rarely meet up in person since they both have busy schedule. While jk said he could meet her other half if he wanted to. See the difference?

2-She revealed that once she even saw a very well-known male celebrity on a secret date!

While they were discussing secretive dating by celebrities, Sunny brought up her witness experience at the movie theater, stating, "A famous male celebrity went there with a woman, and they purposely arrived right before the movie started. However, as they came in the dark, the light from the movie screen actually hit them right on, revealing them. The woman following behind him really bent her head down, showing only the crown of her head as if she was a person who sinned."

Hahahaha let's hope the male celebrity was jk and the woman who sinned was cw. because i have faith in chaeki.

Ps: please let me if was wrong or my analysis was too absurd. Ha ha. Give me your opinions though.

class="titleNews"Song Joong Ki Receives Drama Love Call from the Writer of ′The Heirs′

With Song Joong Ki getting discharged from the army in May, it′s been revealed that he received a lovecall from romantic comedy factory, writer Kim Eun Sook, gaining much attention for what he′ll do after he′s out.

According to broadcast affiliates on February 4, Song Joong Ki recently received an offer to appear as the male lead in Kim Eun Sook′s newest drama, Descendants of the Sun (tentative).

As he′s still in the army, a confirmation cannot be made, but it′s said that Song Joong Ki′s agency and the drama production company have already begun sincere discussions.

86714002.jpg

Descendants of the Sun is a project that will require many overseas shoots as well as a large amount of production fee and time.

With Kim Eun Sook known for her hit dramas, such as Secret Garden, The Heirs, On Air, Lovers in Paris and more, the pre-production of this drama is already gathering attention on and off the screen. It′s said that KBS is planning on broadcasting this drama in the second half of 2015, although the details are still being discussed.

Anticipation is high as to whether Song Joong Ki does join Kim Eun Sook in this project. Kim Eun Sook is known for her ′win-win′ history of working with top stars, like Hyun Bin in Secret Garden and Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin in The Heirs.

As Song Joong Ki has been noticed for his eye-catching looks and acting ahead of his military enlistment, people are predicting that if both sides come to a final agreement, the public response will be explosive.

Regarding this, Song Joong Ki′s agency, Blossom Entertainment told Newsen, "As his army discharge approaches closer, we′ve been getting flooded with many offers."

The rep continued, "Just as we′ve said with the previous movie offer, we′re leaving the offers for Descendants of the Sun and many others open and discussing them."

Song Joong Ki was previously offered a role in the Korea-China produced movie, Martial Arts. The agency stated then, "We have received an offer to appear in the film Martial Arts, but it′s just one of the many projects that were offered to us. We haven′t decided on anything."

Song Joong Ki enlisted in the army in August 2013 and will be discharged in May.

Photo Credit: Newsen

hi! it's been awhile since i'm here. due to my busy life as failing final year student, LOL, i had to study hard thus leaving all my addiction behind so along the way somehow i kinda lost from this forum. sooooo who missed me?? no one? fine!  =((
i've been meaning to post here since CW came to RM. and reading all your comments about CW+KS~~~ yeaaayyy!! *singing Big Nose theme song "chax3! sara inne Chaeki XD*
and this recent news on JoongKi has been offered male lead in DOTS.... i cannot help but weep i gratitude. even if finally JoongKi declines the offer or the female lead is not ChaeWon, i would still be glad that i heard the news today. *wipe happy tears*
as been rumoured many times, it is said that Kim EunSook new drama is to be produced by MS team, CW's company hence the probability of the company picking its own actress are of course, bigger than me marrying Lee Sang Yoon bigger than any actress ever. and since LMJ is pregnant, and SYJ accepts film offers from china, we are only left with our penguin XD there's been talk that CW would probably made comeback in dramaland in that drama. now came the news of male lead offers...................................
i.literally.screamed.my.lungs.off.
*sigh* omg my babies.... why do this to your fans?? whyyyyy??if i'm not mistaken, Nice Guy was produced by SidusHQ, JK's former company and CW has been confirmed for its female lead before news of JK joining the casts. is this somehow reciprocated?? CW company produced drama and JK is confirmed casts before later CW is revealed to be its female lead?? :)) :)) :))  my over active imagination is at work i think.
and @zoe13 thank you for the link XD i've read it, and quoting from koala's PG:
"i don't think any fan of NG thinks these two had anything going on in real life...."
i hope she knows that there are a tons of us in this forum rooting for Chaeki since 2012. ^:)^:)^:)^
 JoongKi yaaa!! no pressure. finish your military service and come back to me and do projects that you want to do, not because CW in it :P
its okay if somehow DOTS doesn't casts these pretty babies, because at least we will always have NG to reminiscence with. 
resizedimage2.gif

and its 2015 and CW still mentioned JK in her interview. *hope flares like katy perry's dress*ChaeWon aaaa! don't be too obvious. i know you love JoongKi :PP we do too!  

It would be to perfect to be true, right??...Chae Won has been rumoured to lead DOTS for months and it's the biggest proyect from KBS in 2015...when the production said that they will delay the film I though in Joong Ki...please Drama Gods! Make it happen!! :-)

Oh my! It's nice to see everyone here again! I've read this too last week, and can't help but hope that both would take the roles! Although the female lead's role is an army surgeon, CW will definitely depict a different character from what she did in GD. 
Oh my, I agree with @danzs01, let's start the prayer vigil and offerings! :D
Master @jeonghyang I will wait for your offerings! And please do more of that dance. Hahaha! =))

Guest scent99

if it happens that SJK accepts Descendants of the Sun lead role, it is not impossible for MCW to be the lead actress as well, we all know that in all of her leading man, SJK is the one who she is more comfortable with, as long as she receives an offer to do it, I'm pretty sure that she will accept it. 

Whoa! You guys are all here!

It's been two years? 3 years? Since we started spazzing about these two. :D

Who wouldn't be too excited about the rumor drama reunion? Who wouldn't?! [-O< *flipping tables* *manic mode attack*

@danzs01‌ I'm willing to join you with your prayer vigil. Tell me when and where.

;):D