[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest rochie

@camzy‌ thank you,, wow,, really @limanh‌? Daebak! We will wait for your update chingu!

By the way @camzy‌ chingu, can we hunt the authornim @lunacancion? Title of the ff is body and soul,,

Happy Sunday @toasts!!!
So glad to see that Soompi included our favorite couple in their list of Most Memorable K-Drama Kiss Scenes!!! They sooooo deserve it, right right??? 
Here's the link to the page! :x :x :x
18.jpg
cr owner

Hello hello @toasts!

Just passing by to let you know that I updated my ff HIDDEN! :D Paging @pinkranger05 hihi ;)) )

Brace yourselves for this chapter, because...hmmm :\"> ...just read it if you want. I would greatly appreciate hearing your thoughts!!!

Asianfanfics link click HERE

Wattpad link click HERE

Hi @dancingunicorn! Welcome! Welcome!:-h  :-h  :-h
Hi @JinRose chingu! Nom nom bogoshipo ;;) >:D<

Guest pinkranger--

@camzy..woaah..you must be pretty genius..The best chapter ~~ T.T I'm really happy right now..I know you might be busy in RL, so I'm glad you updated HIDDEN again..Saranghae author-nim  :x  I felt Chaeki's love in the story..really, that was amazing...:))I really hope Chaeki will be reunited in a movie or another drama...Really missed those two..

pinkranger05 said: @camzy..woaah..you must be pretty genius..The best chapter ~~ T.T I'm really happy right now..I know you might be busy in RL, so I'm glad you updated HIDDEN again..Saranghae author-nim  :x  I felt Chaeki's love in the story..really, that was amazing...:))I really hope Chaeki will be reunited in a movie or another drama...Really missed those two..

Guest chaekiisheart

I'm trapped in the year 2012. Really! (JK's OST) waaaaaah. my Chaeki heart is alive :)btw, Annyeong toasties. Good day :)

Guest akatorrieallens

It's the month of MAY already and next MAY...oh welcome to the outside world SONG JOONG KI! :)

Hi @toasts!
Just dropping by, I miss you all here!
@chaekissheart welcome to the thread dear!  >:D>:D>:D<
@akatorrieallens @dancingunicorn we all feel the same way chingu! *Group Chaeki Hug* :D :D :D
Let me promote some things here.
First, for Filipino toasts, you may join the Burning Toast Facebook page, just search for "Moon Chae Won & Song Joong Ki Couple Philippines" and 'Like' it! :D
Second, there's an ongoing poll for the Battle of the Best Actor and Actress. Joong Ki oppa reached the final round but we need your votes! Just follow these steps:
1. GO to ->http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress
2. FIND Song Joong Ki's name
3. CLICK Song Joong Ki and VOTE! 

(cr: to admins SJKInnocentgirl and Chaeki<3 of Chaeki Phil)
Have a great weekend! :D

Wonderful to see that many of you are still keeping the thread going despite the drama having ended nearly one and a half years ago!

So sorry I haven't been here in so long, and if any one of you ever mentioned me in a post during my leave, I'll be sure to read it and reply back to you sometime, no matter how long it's been!

Personally, I cannot believe the drama is already this old. Sure, it doesn't feel like it finished airing the day before, but I can't accept that it's already 2014. My reading teacher wasn't joking when he said that life gets faster as you age (though every period in school still feels like the longest hour in history).

It's come to my attention that I unconsciously think of ChaeKi at least once a day — my 24/7 obsession is long gone, but for some odd reason, not my ship. As I've come to mature, this is certainly not what I expected; nevertheless, this does not implicate dissatisfaction (not in the least!)! I still read ChaeKi fanfics and watch small cuts of the "Nice Guy" from time to time … Does this mean I am not kicked off of the ship? :)

Anyways, I'm just thankful you all are still here providing love for the lost couple. Let's just hope I find the time to actually post on the forum more often!

Stay strong, ChaeKi.

Missing everyone here! >:D<
Annyeong @camzy chingu! Miss you so much too! :-*
How is it going dear @toasts? :-h
Being snatched away by RL? I feel you! :-<
And no updates at all? :( :-S haist.
Btw, WELCOME ABOARD to our newly infected shippers!!! :-h :))Sorry for catching up our silent trip, and thank you for keeping our thread active!I may not be able to ride on your spazzing always, but I swear, I'm checking all your updates whenever I'm online. ;)
Keep the faith! ChaeKi all the way!!! \:D/Hugs and Kisses! >:D< :-*

"Dispatch is going to reveal another couple on mid June. Great actor and A class actress.The actor is 30 years of age and actress has won Best Actress award before" 
It's not going to happen right? 2 years down the line....I hope it's not. LOL

Guest pinkranger--

With all the break-ups that were like bomb dropped down, I think if that dating rumor is between Chae Wonnie and oppa Joong ki, they must just keep it in private..A way more private in uri Chae won's life..or just release the article of dating if they are planning to wed..or just announced the relationship to the chae ki shippers (delusional mode :D)....coz' it is very saddening to see that her friend was being criticized by and netizen keep commenting negative and harsh comments on Geun Young.. :(