[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

The new ost MV is ridiculously beautiful along with the lyrics. :) it totally speaks to the hopeless romantic in me. What a lovely couple. not much more to say other than the MV speaks for itself. It's just me but while i think they like each other, I really don't feel like they've fallen in love yet. I suppose asking someone to walk into his world would be a big step there. :)

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh guys, I find an interesting review for first 4 episodes of JOJ here:
http://seoulbeats.com/2013/04/history-turned-sideways-jang-ok-jeong-live-for-love-episodes-1-4/

Please also read the comments to see how people take prejudice on KTH.
Poor KTH actually.

Guest superweirdme

Poor KTH. She has a very nice personalities. I don't understand why a lot of people keep bashing on her. I came across this one articles about her goddness and when I read the comment, it's crazy seriously. The comments are not from the Korean citizen. All of them keep putting her down by commenting such a harsh words saying other actress deserve more the tittle national beauty. As a fan, I am so sad she's being bashing like this plus all the ratings issues. I really want this drama to become a success.

My first post in this thread.  i have been following the live recaps from ep.4 in this thread and also Ms koalas blog for her write up on this drama.  I have fallen in love with this drama.  Especially YAI.  i like him since SKKS. (but not FK) I feel like the saguek attire is meant for him.  As Lee soon he  has already captivated my heart with his excellent acting.  He is amazing.  More from him as King Sukjong. :x :x :xAbout KTH-  she is limited but she is doing her best as JOJ.  She is really pretty and beautiful in hanbok.  I can feel the chemistry bet. the leads but not too much.  Maybe i can expect more from them when they both really fall in love.  Thanks to all who post the live recaps, screencaps, spoilers, news.  I dont think from now on we can expect the ratings to go up since i understand that the koreans do not like depicting JOJ as a heroin of a historical story.  But i would also like the ratings not fall down since SBS may do anything weird like cutting the episodes numbers from 24 to 16 short or change from the original story of the writer.  JOJ fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest amazing6yenny

too low ratings, but don't worry guys. As the drama becomes more and more interesting (God of Workplace will be finished in just 9 episodes, So literally JOJ has 10 episodes after God of Workplace), JOJ will have its chance on the last 10 episodes. So, don't worry guys. Let just support our Gorgeous Kim Tae Hee.

Guest uburoi

Yoo Ah In looks a little rough on the wedding stills. I wonder if it was intentional or the result of the hard shooting schedule. Either way, that sleepless look worked well for the scene.

@CadisDiRaizel, i watched on PPTV which is a Chinese subs site. They are usually very fast and in fact i feel more accurate in translation compared to Viki for this articular show. I guess you dont read Chinese?

yes i don't understand chinese. so sad. i guess i have to wait for tomorrow or weds before the sub comes out. hehehe

Am I the only one who thinks that the chemistry that Kim Tae Hee built with Yoo Ah In is very sweet and palpable ? I for one have found a lot of other well acted scenes from Kim Tae Hee in episode 5. But as far as chemistry goes, the moments that gave me the feels were 1) when they found him lying behind the rock and Ok Jung lifted the lamp to discover it was the "Royal Guard", the looks of utter worry and her soft hands flying on him to examinate him (OH MY HEART!) 2) when he woke up the first time, the looks she gave him, the pained expression thinking about how sadly they had parted ways last time, and how sadly they were crossing path this time, but the look OOOOH the look...

(Don't mind me here, JOJ obssessed youngster dying from too-intense-to-be-real OTP romantism)

On a sidenote, I think the writer is going for a "cruel love" concept: He seriously doubted her intentions and her sincerity with him even though she obviously doesn't know who he is, and minutes later kind of declared his desire to have her for him..I wonder if this is the push and pull dynamics that's going repeat itself later on the intrigue..

JoJ Fighting :)

Guest xianzhongfan

@smvd, you are not the only one. I think the chemistry is sizzling and it totally give me the feels too. The writing/directing is so good it really tugs at the heartstrings. But most impt it is KTH n YAI's chemistry.

Archived