• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

"Jang Ok-jeong" Kim Tae-hee

Source | 2013/03/24 | 

photo294356.jpg

Kim Tae-hee is in love with her script.

SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong" revealed the behind story of the scene.

Kim Tae-hee is reading her script in a sitting position. She's very concentrated and is ever so beautiful without flaw.

Apparently, she never takes her eyes off the script even when it is break time. She's so engrossed in the script and her passion for the drama amazes the staff.

Kim Tae-hee as Jang Hee-bin in the SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong" can be seen on the 8th of April.

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news... ( English )

Guest NEWMARIO

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xygtew_20130325-1080p-jang-ok-jung-teaser-2_shortfilms

screen capture teaser

FJ7K0q.jpgIx77FX.jpgktFNrW.jpg2aj0sg.jpgcS3yvm.jpgtjc0Ui.jpgpJWX2y.jpgxd3eOy.jpg[/urlsWJglj.jpg1CZASK.jpgEhd2oO.jpg

*squee* omg too many feels. I've been curious about the chemistry between the leads yea I was once worried  but after the 2nd teaser all my doubt faded away or most of it, xD My fav gotta be the last moment/cap of the teaser, where she's fixing his clothes <3YAI is daebak, he's really made for historical dramas lolKTH is beautiful, I said it and say it again. just hope her character will have depth.2 weeks to go!

Guest kimbee

really really really fallin' in love with yai in this drama, so handsome n looks charismatic.....when i look yai and kth's pic at teaser 2 i'm so surprised n suddenly my heart beats fast....... :x unfortunately, i can't watch the teaser 2... how curious i am, :((
can't waiting for this drama will be airing........ :-w

Archived