♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest anastasia2013

Yeah, hello there @counsel05!  I've been missing you a lot...hahaha.. of course we want to here from our captain especially at this very rare occasion..

Our fellow chingoos here, @ravissant, @zee, @Giya and others have been feeding us with so much MinSul moment.. but our captain is needed to wrap up this momentous event.. hahaha!

@lauraffxx, cheer up! once in a while we get that feeling, but never let them take away your heart.. this is where we belong, this is our home.. everybody is welcome! YOUR HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS! Let's all be happy  :):) :x :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peach20kr

k_zps70f3cf57.jpg

Minho: In case of Sulli, she's very teolteol(not pretentious) and although she's younger than me(she's my dongsaeng), she did very good job in the drama according to me(oppa), so I was rather grateful to her as oppa.

Sulli: There were times when I was grumpy(while filming the drama). so, everytime Eungyul, Hyunwoo oppa came to me, I grabbed hold of him and said this and that to him. He listened to my everything well and consoled me each time. Whenever he did that for me, I thought he really had ability that made my mind calm all the time. so I was very grateful to him(hyunwoo) in that point. Thanks(gomawo).

Hyunwoo: Thank you. (Gamsahammida)

In this interview, Minho seemed very careful not to make any scandal involved with Sulli coz he accentuated their oppa-dongsaeng relationship by using oppa dongsaeng words often and looked pondering when talking about Sulli.

It seems to me that Minho and Sulli implicitly talked about their ideal types in this interview.

Minho likes a woman who's very teolteol and Sulli likes a man who listens to her well( I remembered Sulli said that Minho also listened to her well whenever she was complaining about something while filming TTBY)

I noticed that Sulli used Banmal(gomawo) to Hyunwoo, but Hyunwoo used Jondatmal(respectful word: Gamsahammida) to Sulli even though Hyunwoo is older than Sulli, that probably made them laugh..

@teruteru_chan Yes, the Korean trans says she has something stupid aspect ,멍청한 (stupid, foolish) but not 멍한, 멍청하게(blank).

I also think it was not appropriate word in a formal setting and not like Minho either.

But I heard it from fan account that Minho used Japanese words often in his conversation at the event, so I'm sure he used a Japanese word that's opposed to being planned and elaborate here, and there must be something different subtle meaning not like 멍청한(stupid) in Korean Trans.

I saw shinee KEY use the word (멍청이) to Minho and Taemin in some interviews and Shinee one fine day show. I mean this word is jokingly used only for people in a very close relationship. But still I think the full version of video just makes us clear over this discussion.

@Kaye Bee I guess Minho spoke just one Japanese word at 0:44-0:48.

regarding WOWOW, Most questions and answers in WOW interviews are we've already heard before except

at 4:30-5:55 Q: in the drama, there were scenes that you builded up your muscles and took training for them, so do you do that in your real life, too? Minho: Yes, I kind of like exercising in reality, too. so I constantly exercise as usual and thanks to exercising, fortunately I didn't have any difficulty filming the drama, and after the drama, what crossed my mind was that I could easily approach high-jumping scenes due to my constant exercising.

Q: Then, Sulli ssi, Gu Jae-Hee was also athlete. so was there any difficulty while filming?

Sulli: First of all, I don't like exercising very much(laugh) Minho:(laugh)

so, that was the difficult thing for me. And for me, running for exercising was very hard because I couldn't run well and my running posture was really girl-like even though I was supposed to run like a boy in the drama as well, and I was physically struggling too because the weather was very hot.

2100 pages already??
Wow, I didn't even think we'd come this far.
Even the GeunShin thread at the PSHInternational is still in the 1000s.
Good job everyone and yes, this really calls for a celebration :)
So, let's relive some of lovely Minsul moments as a virtual party :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wFW8BVa_gq4

HAPPY 2100TH PAGE MINULLIANS !!!

Guest nilmemories

Wow, not so long time ago, we just celebrated 1900th page... Now what??? 2100th??? Who would ever think that we've come this far, chingus?
Minho and Sulli - this adorable couple has made all impossible things become possible. They've connected us together and brought us happiness and smiles on our faces all the time.I'm so happy to know all you guys here as a big family. Let's celebrate 2100th page!!!
Love you all ^^ >:D< :x >:D<

Guest peach20kr

I found fan account about Japan event. since the blogger attended the event, she gave very details about the event, but let me give a brief summary.

according to her, Minho took care of Sulli at stage before starting the event.

regarding "멍청이(stupid)', oh gosh!, teruteru_chan it was not stupid, Minho said that Sulli was a little careless. (the Korean trans was totally wrong, why she put stupid word for "careless")

and when sulli selected the scene that Jaehee first met Taejoon, Minho added that he thought

it was very tough scene for a woman, but the scene came out really good coz Sulli did very good job even though it was the first scene for her in the drama.

and regarding "don't go! goo jae-hee", sulli said that even after their concert, Minho used to say to Sulli "don't go! Goo jae-hee" and at that time Sulli sensed that Minho liked this scene very much. so, MC asked Minho if he used that word to Sulli these days, Minho answered that he used it these days too, every time it came to his mind.

(this blogger is Minho fan, and she expressed very envious feeling of Sulli, she mentioned I envy Goo Jae-Hee, Sulli very much)

and the MC asked the audience if anyone wanted to have Hyunwoo's back hug, Minho raised his hand and Sulli sneakily walked backside of the stage. and then Huynwoo stood up to hug Minho. and the fan described every time kiss scenes were playing, Minho's hands and feet were dancing and kept moving his body out of shy and even he couldn't turn back and watch kiss scenes on the monitor.

and the scene that the audience screamed at the most was "the first kiss scene with Jaehee" after drinking champagne and Minho was very surprised by non-stop audience scream, that made people laugh a lot.

and when it comes to each game, Minho didn't seem to care to win, but rather he cared so much to make the event flow smoothly like the event staff. he just kept saying it's ok as long as I'm not the last.

when Minho pretended to fly with a balloon, he made eye contact with Sulli, and he played with Sulli together.

when MC handed sports drink to Sulli as a penalty, Sulli was freaked out with the smell. then curious Minho who watched Sulli shudder approached Sulli to smell the drink in Sulli's hand and sniffed at it.

and before he knew, he held the drink and Hyunwoo shouted"hukgisa"

MC kept talking to Minho coz she didn't expect Minho to drink willingly but Minho was ready to drink it and Minho showed the drink to the cameraman, its color was really black.

thanks to Minho, Hyunwoo who was very nervous at the beginning of the event seemed more relaxed and playfully talked and acted like Minho later.

and in-between  or at the end of the event, they stayed together and whispered something to each other like birds twitter. Minho and Sulli faced each other and two laughed hard with their mouth wide open, and the audience screamed at them coz Minho and Sulli's faces were too close to each other while whispering and laughing.

Minho played multi-roles like MC, an interpreter and even staff at the event.

cr: http://noblee2pup.blog.me/20193650578

Guest alecita

[NEWS/TRANS] 130813 Sulli to make her silver screen comeback as a pirate in blockbuster film Pirate
Sulli, Making her Silver Screen Comeback via Pirate...Teaming Up with Son Yeh-jin · Kim Nam-gil
Sulli is returning to the silver screen after five years with the movie Pirate.

Sulli's agency SM Entertainment revealed to TV Daily on the 13th, "Sulli's appearance in the movie Pirate has been confirmed."

The movie Pirate, referred to as the Korean Pirates of the Caribbean, is an ocean adventure with the Joseon Dynasty as the backdrop and plans to tell the story of a pirate and a bandit who set out to capture a whale which swallowed a royal seal. As a blockbuster with a 100 million won (~$8,960,000) budget, Director Lee Seok-hoon of the movie Dancing Queen will wield the megaphone.

In particular Kim Nam-gil and Son Yeh-jin, who most recently appeared together in KBS2's Monday/Tuesday drama Shark, have each respectively taken on the roles of bandit Jang Sah-jung and female pirate Yeo-wol, and with the additions of Yoo Hae-jin, Lee Kyung-young, Oh Dal-soo, Ahn Nae-sang, Park Chul-min, and Jo Dal-hwan, the luxury lineup is complete and is raising anticipation.

Within the project Sulli is taking on the role of Heuk-myo, a member of the band of pirates, and will team up with pirate captain Yeo-wol (Son Yeh-jin). She is expected to show a fresh charm as she makes a complete transformation into "atmosphere maker" Heuk-myo, who brightens up the atmosphere of the band of pirates with a lively and cheerful personality.

Sulli is returning to the silver screen five years after her appearances in the 2007 movie Punch Lady and the 2008 movie Fool during her days as a child actress before her f(x) debut, and is expected to lay the groundwork for a position in various fields such as singing and acting.

In particular, she took on the lead role of Goo Jae-hee in SBS drama For You in Full Blossom last year and once again received acknowledgement for her acting ability.

Source: TV Daily
cr: iheartfx.com

Guest jhoy_xexe1430292834

New film cast

http://hgc.bestiz.net/zboard/view.phpid=gworld0707&page=1&sn1=&divpage=114&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=790384

Confirmed Sulli will be in the movie "pirates"!

via:fx_ninjas

Wowwww! I'm so happy for Sulli. I believe this will be her big break in acting although she's a supporting actress here. And she will be with huge actors and actresses here and the film is also big budgeted. I'm so excited for this film. She deserves this break and prove once again that she is a brilliant actress.

All the best to Minho oppa for his medical drama and Sulli-ssi for her film.

Guest ravissant

@peach20kr, you just don't know how much I LOVE YOU!  Thank you as always for translating for us.  Your above post about the Japan Premium Event is just so amazing!  I feel like I was there too witnessing the awesomeness that is MinSul.  But it would be more wonderful if we can find fan cams about the event.  Excuse me for a moment while I...tumblr_mgygeyOFp81qza0wjo1_250.gif

Guest ravissant

Happy 2100 pages my MinSul Chingoos!!!  Let me repost Minho & Sulli's favorite kiss scene pictures.  Oh my gosh!  Really, this two are going to be the (good) death of me!tumblr_m8zbhug19l1r4ujizo1_1280.pngtumblr_mb0l872oWG1rhgb5so1_500.jpg
ctto

Guest teruteru_chan

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ thank you, @peach20kr unnie, for the fan account! it's so sweet T______T lol, minho, after one year, he still uses the line 'don't go, goo jaehee' with sulli. why are you like that??? yes yes, the fancam by dreaming did show a glimpse of minho and sulli pretending to fly with the balloons. minho seemed to be enjoying playing with sulli. why so cute, you both? T_______T 
i bet their interactions there made a lot of people cry with envy xD.
sulli at gimpo airport leaving for japanWIaDCG7.jpg
lol, wearing her shoe. bY4Bx2l.jpgYqOfsoC.jpg
i think she hurt her finger.YS1t53b.jpg
3Ar1I9o.jpg
vy7TWQa.jpg
ojxlD4i.jpg
opTszFZ.jpg
wfr3gvi.jpg
credit: sulli94net

Guest peach20kr

dcinside_com_20130813_142310_zpsb0e7b318  

I think Sulli was already cast for the movie "pirate" when filming amazing f(x), coz she mentioned "pirates" in her interview, on the boat she said "I'm now like a pirate, and it'll be awesome, let's be pirates together".

dcinside_com_20130813_142428_zps28740a73

cr: twitter

the movie will start shooting on Aug. 15th, and the main leads will be shooting in September.

I'm really happy for Sulli coming back to the Movie first after TTBY coz we tend to evaluate movie stars higher than TV stars. ㅋㅋ

some antis spreading bad rumors about Sulli condemned Sulli for not getting any role in new dramas after TTBY and the rumor also said Sulli failed in many of drama auditions due to her bad attitude, but it was proved that the rumor was totally bogus and Sulli proved her acting competence by getting a role in the movie. hahaha

@peach20kr, I am happy for Sulli, too as I like her acting a lot, so natural and touching my heart genuinely.  How long will be the shooting time for a movie normally in Korea?  Some chingoos in Baidu Bar were concerned for her whether she would sit for the entrance examination this year.
Regarding the fan account, it's nice to hear that Minsul stayed close when off-screen.  You know, when I posted those screen caps in Baidu Bar, the chingoos there were all commenting that Minho was trying hard to refrain himself from showing his closeness with Sulli, who kept on showing sweet smiles in the interview clip.
BTW, @peach20kr, have you come across the trans of recent Japanese magazines featuring Shinee?  A lot of answers by Minho were really Sulli-oriented:  they said that Minho started to include 'sexiness' after Sulli has changed her image in RPPP.lol  Up till now, I could just read the Chinese trans of the Jpn magazines of JILLE and TV pia  

Guest lauraffxx

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for cheering me up! I'm not very familiar with the internet as you can see and never seen anyone say things like that about us... and it made me wonder if it's really true and we all just see things we want to see.. but all your comments made me more convinced we are right! minsul fighting!

Archived