♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

040413 Minho on the way to KBS2 Mamma Mia Recording

Fo5Fyp7.jpgnt1dBLW.jpgUu9gPcN.jpg

j0KQJIE.jpgYuaaQAl.jpg

cr:sfinee, dreaming1209, beautifuldays

Awwwwwhhhhhhhh he's all full of smiles again @Timnat2010 @counsel05... are these signs of someone being happily in LOVE with *cough* u know who?? hehe...  :D:D:D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lhourie

thnx for the pic of our sulli n minho, OMG theory is one of the most expensive brand in u.s..... miss to see then together.... i'v notice minho his gaining weight, so lucky you have a sweetie (sulli) who take care of you.... aja-aja.... 

Gosh, I already found 20+ pics of Sulli for this event... she looks very classy and pretty.. and like you said @lhourie, when I looking at @bananali pics above, Minho weight gained, and uri sulli on this event looks a bit skinny but still beautiful as always.. :')

@xyso @zee... Wow... Sulli really looks soooooo pretty here... Her hairstyle is a cute ponytail with the those thick bangs...her dress is a nice pastel pinkish cream in colour, the bags and shoes matches her dress well tooo.. her skin is flawless n her makeup is simple but accentuates her facial features... need I saw more??? This young lady is simply just G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! 8-> 8-> 8-> :x :x :-bd :-bd

@nislatif... THAT'S ONE AWESOME EDIT!!!! Ain't no rusty at all...Can u please do more sis??? XD XD And thanks for the latest update to our dear @nize143's fic...huhuhuhu.. its such a heartbreaking chapter...:((:(( :((

@fizaz.... u should apply to work for Etude House sista!! hehehe.... then u will have discounts n gotta know the special promos.. Oh.. n mayb u can get to bring back Minho or Sulli standee?? =)) =))

awwwwww i REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS MinSularactions...
chingus, i still faithfully await the day we MinSullians would see them together and do adorable stuff together >.<

but, WHATEVER HAPPENS, i will proudly say that i am

still-waiting-skeleton%20copy.jpg

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
LOYAL MINSULLIAN =)) =)) =))

Guest ravissant

@puppy8888 I think I just peed my pants lol at your skeleton pic!  I know, right?!  I miss their interaction.

@puppy8888 you scared me!!!! hahahah I think u didnt eat this morning that's whyyyy :)) =)) hahaha count me in, a loyal minsullians <333

cant wait to back home and change my avatar with sulli newest pic above... *exited* :x

Archived