♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

peach20kr said:

Sulli: there were lots of crying scenes for me . but my best rememberable scene is the one I hugged taejoon crying so hard. at that time both of us really cried hard with overwhelemed emotions coz when I looked at crying Taejoon, I couldn't help crying. Minho oppa and I have a common thing of being sad and crying when looking at crying people. We much counted on each other at that time....

Q: tell me the reason why you think it's memorable line.

Sulli: I remember Minho oppa's line... when I decided to leave the school, taejoon grabbed my arm saying" Don't leave"

the reason I remember it most is that oppa always played a joke to me with the line .   when I finished my scene and was about to leave sayin to staff "Keep up the good work", oppa always said to me "Don't leave me Gujaehee" (laugh)

Minho: Sulli is my dongseng I've known well and hoobae I cherished and liked as well.  since we've felt very comforatable to each other, we could express our scenes so well in the drama , and it made us so easily to act , too. I really thank Sulli for that. And during shooting, we became so close and reached the extent of telling each other's concern and communicating easily with each other as well . even when the drama is over, sulli still remains as my pretty dongseng and I really appreciate that..

Q: Has your impression about Sulli changed after this drama?

Minho: I would say It's more like I got to know her better than before coz I realized her concerns and thoughts after talking to her, and we became very close enough to feel comfortable rather than saying my impression about Sulli. I mean I'm still getting to know Sulli better  (Minho is very cautious about this part)

sulli: Yes, we've become very close friends just like real brother and siter (smile). we are still keeping in touch and checking how we are..

opppa still looked very busy after drama coz he went abroad to perform, so I sent him lots of text messages saying "cheer up, oppa"

Q: Minho said two of you became close enough to talk private issues...

Sulli: That's right. we talked about them a lot..(laugh with shy).. when I had grumps, oppa listened me up well and became a good supporter for me during shooting and even when the drama was over.

Q: there's a kiss scene with Minho, wasn't it a bit shy?

Sulli: Yes, I was shy..since he was oppa I've known before, oh no ...he was just sunbae in the same company at that time..

I said to myself " I've never imagine myself kissing Minho oppa" and then I said to Minho oppa that I didn't know I faced this kissing moment with thim.

oppa said " Right,, I didn't know I could kiss Sulli, either.." (laugh) although there was an awkward moment in kiss scene,

we did very good job..        Frankly speaking I got used to kiss scenes after many times, so I didn't feel any shy..

Minho: well, at first it was OK.. but since the kiss scene required many times, I was rather a bit shy as time went by..

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohhhhh coming out of lurking and moving house to say holy crap! We all knew this DATV interview was like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but seeing the interview and reading the translations have surpassed all my expectations. It might as well be magical, for all I care! My feels are bursting, really. Just some things that stood out to me:

--It's interesting how both Minho and Sulli referred to each other as sister/brother. Even though they both said that, the looks on their faces definitely don't reflect the brother and sister feeling. ;-)

--She said she texted him

"A LOT" when he went to perform overseas. That really explains a lot of those smiley-faced pictures of him holding his phone!

--Interesting that one of the most memorable scenes to her is where Tae Joon/Minho says to her, "Don't go." Wooowwwiiie!

--Multiple mentions of "we became close" or something to that effect. NICE!

Thank you @teruteru_chan @xyso @peach20kr!!!!

I can die of happiness now...and then come back alive, because I remembered declaring this a no-dying zone. ;-) :))

Guest tenzeronine

Hi everyone

do you still remember @Timnat2010 post about the MinSul interview she compile (which she post here) finally that project is done. *yay!*

http://minsullove.blogspot.com/2013/03/interviewcollectionpart01.html -> that is the blog link of the project and if you want to have your own copy of it you can download the pdf file Here

I hope you like it ^^

Guest syazieyzaidi

fizaz said: peach20kr said:

Sulli: there were lots of crying scenes for me . but my best rememberable scene is the one I hugged taejoon crying so hard. at that time both of us really cried hard with overwhelemed emotions coz when I looked at crying Taejoon, I couldn't help crying. Minho oppa and I have a common thing of being sad and crying when looking at crying people. We much counted on each other at that time....

Q: tell me the reason why you think it's memorable line.

Sulli: I remember Minho oppa's line... when I decided to leave the school, taejoon grabbed my arm saying" Don't leave"

the reason I remember it most is that oppa always played a joke to me with the line .   when I finished my scene and was about to leave sayin to staff "Keep up the good work", oppa always said to me "Don't leave me Gujaehee" (laugh)

Minho: Sulli is my dongseng I've known well and hoobae I cherished and liked as well.  since we've felt very comforatable to each other, we could express our scenes so well in the drama , and it made us so easily to act , too. I really thank Sulli for that. And during shooting, we became so close and reached the extent of telling each other's concern and communicating easily with each other as well . even when the drama is over, sulli still remains as my pretty dongseng and I really appreciate that..

Minho: I would say It's more like I got to know her better than before coz I realized her concerns and thoughts after talking to her, and we became very close enough to feel comfortable rather than saying my impression about Sulli. I mean I'm still getting to know Sulli better  (Minho is very cautious about this part)

sulli: Yes, we've become very close friends just like real brother and siter (smile). we are still keeping in touch and checking how we are..

opppa still looked very busy after drama coz he went abroad to perform, so I sent him lots of text messages saying "cheer up, oppa"

Sulli: That's right. we talked about them a lot..(laugh with shy).. when I had grumps, oppa listened me up well and became a good supporter for me during shooting and even when the drama was over.

Q: there's a kiss scene with Minho, wasn't it a bit shy?

Sulli: Yes, I was shy..since he was oppa I've known before, oh no ...he was just sunbae in the same company at that time..

I said to myself " I've never imagine myself kissing Minho oppa" and then I said to Minho oppa that I didn't know I faced this kissing moment with thim.

oppa said " Right,, I didn't know I could kiss Sulli, either.." (laugh) although there was an awkward moment in kiss scene,

we did very good job..        Frankly speaking I got used to kiss scenes after many times, so I didn't feel any shy..

Minho: well, at first it was OK.. but since the kiss scene required many times, I was rather a bit shy as time went by..

Guest ravissant

fizaz said: peach20kr said:

Guest anne nicolecarig

I'm listening to the sountracks of TTBY and suddenly I heard "In your eyes", my tears just flowed from my eyes and I don't know why. :( I miss to the beautiful you & also MinSul moments. But I'm happy that it will be aired here on our country on April 1. :)

Guest ravissant

tenzeronine said: Hi everyone

do you still remember @Timnat2010 post about the MinSul interview she compile (which she post here) finally that project is done. *yay!*

http://minsullove.blogspot.com/2013/03/interviewcollectionpart01.html -> that is the blog link of the project and if you want to have your own copy of it you can download the pdf file Here

I hope you like it ^^

Guest ravissant

chocwenz said: Reading @peach20kr translation about mildang.. mildang.. mildang... push and pull...... familiar? no????? OKAYYYY so here's what I thought of.....
7YPcGYq.gif

hahahahaha I know @peachkr20 meant mind games but ahh I'm too happy today too happy..... Got to go byeeeeee *happy happy*

(stealing time from work again...)
@chocwenz - chingu, love the gifs :) even if they have been posted before, looking at them again is like....sigh....oh, young love....
@fizaz - love is all around, dearie...
@tenzeronine & @timnat2010 - TQ TQ TQ....this is precisely why i love this thread. everyone is so willing to help each other n not afraid to share at all....if only the whole world population is like Minsullians, the world will definitely be a BETTER place. thank you so much again   
@ravissant - the Naver advertisement has got to be one of my favorites...they seem not to be acting at all, rather were just being their playful self... (you can actually tell the difference when you compare them with Minho's expression at the GAG show (& also the Etude adverts) posted a few pages behind). Even if he was hugging or acting cute scenes with that noona, you can tell he was acting by the way he exaggerated his expression n how he said his lines. But in Naver advert, he was being really natural like how he was in TTBY. The way he teased & chased after her, and the way she laughed at the end.
@stekatta - miss you so much chingu...!!!! I want @happychu too...!!!!

>:D< :x  ;;)

Guest peach20kr

at 21:48--22:46

Q: who do you choose Kang taejoon vs. Cha ungyul in real life?

Sulli: I whould choose cha ungyul..

Q: what's the reason?

Sulli: I prefer the one who talks to me first and approaches me with familiar and makes me laugh at times. I like that kind of personality.

Q: do you mean your ideal type is just like cha ungyul?

Sulli: Yes, just like cha ungyul..well.. kang taejoon always scorned me and no matter how well I did to him, he told me to go away..

when oppa said the line to me in reality, (probably practicing off camera) I shed tears.. and in the crying scene, I was so sad that I really cried when I heard the line.. I felt so miserable when I heard it (go away) so, I don't like the man who's saying that..(laugh)

at 23:02-23:31

Hyunwoo: Minhoya and Sulliya~~long time no see...   It's been a while since we saw each other after drama..I'm missing you.. I hope you do a good job at your own role you take a charge of and get good results from that.. since we're often keeping in touch, I believe we can see so soon..

it's a little awkward to do this (laugh) but be well and I love you~~you know that, right?!!(laugh)

at 25:36--26:08

Q: This is a psycological test about love.. (something that I can't hear well..maybe love answer) your answer is 50%..

(Minho seemed very suprised coz he didn't know what this test was about)..

You are thoughtful  and very  humanly a  good person (to your lover) but end up being a just nice person in the relationship (I can't hear well)

so, you'd better to learn skills of attracting people with conversation ( humor) and hobby..

Minho: does it eventually mean I'm  a nice person but have no charm.??. (saying Japanese and laugh) thank you..

P.S: In reality , Minho took a risk of approaching to Sulli first at sbs gayodaejun ending and he's been so sweet to Sulli in RM (he treated her as a frail baby), he didn't much care about fans' cameras and people.. I admire his attempts and dare.. (i'm a little cautious to say this in the open site, but read some fans spotted Minho taking care of Sulli (either after awards or at the airport last December) and blamed fx manager for only taking care of the rest members and letting Minho take care of Sulli.. from twitter sauce.. believe it or not..) the good thing is that their brother and sister relationship gives no harm to each other so far coz even Minho fans like Sulli coz Minho cherishes her as a sister..and Sulli seemed to be very careful being around with Minho at seoulgayodaesang coz she didn't want to provoke any impression of being intimate with Minho who's about to debut.. I also admire Sulli trying to stay cool and keep a poker face when there's Minho...

and I think it was so sweet of Minho to say "I'm (gradually) getting to know Sulli well"..we don't use that expression between friends and brother and sister thing.. only for lovers.. which means we're at the phase of being sulleim (throb with love)

oh ..well... this vid was about a few months ago , so.....

Minho was spotted in Gundae University today... maybe he attended his class... 

Guest mafet

as per @counsel05 request, here's Sulli's Q&A translation:
Q1: not nervous in front of peopleQ2: demonstrates her power momentarilyQ3: hate short tempered personQ4: poor self-appeal/self interestQ5: noticed well on detailsQ6: a good playerQ7: likes haunted housesQ8: saying unpleasant things to other in an awful mannerQ9: good in beating down or bargaining with personQ10: she consider herself as good in beating people/gives punches

"O" stands for "yes or right" and "X" stands for "no or not"
Sullisanswer_zps0fd14413.png

Guest jhologs

Wow! That was a very quick translation @peach20kr :)  Watching the video is already too much for me but now with the translation available, there's just no word to express how happy and thankful I really am.

I guess, the 'cellphone mystery' is now solved?!?  Hahaha!  Of all the things discussed in the interview, this is the one that 1st came to my mind at this very instant.  :D  Why?!?  Sure they're labelmates so I don't think it's really needed for labelmates to txt and cheer-up each other unless there's more to the relationship than just being superficial friends/labelmates.  And the fact that our Papa Minho appears to be very eager and excited whenever he's looking at his phone or that he always has his phone on his hand, obviously tells me something else.  Hmmm, can I therefore use logical deduction to conclude that everytime Papa Minho takes out his phone, checks his messages, smirks and replies on almost all of his recent radio guestings  -- the reason was Mama Sulli and her 'Cheer-up!' message?!? :>

I hope, even if they don't get to have a lot of interactions these days because of their busy schedules (still praying though for some offcam/hidden interactions), that they still continue to be strong . . . work on getting to know each other better . . . stay together forever!!!   :x 

Guest charlenelola b

chu.jpg Frog+Minho.jpg

sorry out of topic... i just noticed in the music video chu of f(x), Sulli is kissing a frog...
and I remember minho was also costumed as a frog before at hello baby....

oh well I just noticed....

Lol!!! I am back again... after reading the interview... I suddenly feel 2 lovers cannot hold their feelings for each other and reveal that they are texting... what to do... they are in love... "Encouraging and supportive to each other"... well.. I don't think is that's all... all those scene we analysis earlier comes real... once Minho reach the airport holding the phone, Sulli too holding phone 24hrs, SM Town Singapore and SM Thailand... texting here and there... they are way to communicate and they are starting to admit it....
They are indeed getting close... or they are together already.... now they have to show they are brother and sister.... it's the safest way.... and they have to...
I am sitting right back and watching this two showing more and more of their closeness bit by bit....
They are indeed what we have discussed...

8-> 8-> 8->

@eva21, chingoo, welcome back!!!
Yes agree that our Minsul cannot hold their genuine feeling for long!  YOu can see that Sulli was checking her phone again upon arrival at Austin.
BTW, have you visited the blog yet?  I compiled all those Minsul-related interviews before and after TTBY and chingoo @tenzeronine helped me to set up the blog!  Enjoy 

Archived