♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest pepperkween

craziedayzie said: From Chosun Ilbo interview suring TTBY filming

Q: Both of you are from the same company, and even passed the trainee's period together, acting as a couple, and have kiss scene, don't you two feel awkward?
Minho: When I was in junior high school and sulli was in her primary two, we started to take care of each other. At 1st, because we are really close, we were quite worried of the love line filming part, but surprisingly both of us performed very well during the shooting~ It seems like affection increased at the same time when we always praised each other.
Sulli: I show my own self during the filming, but it seems like minho oppa is the opposite of me.. he gave a totally new feeling.
Minho: The kiss scene with sulli was NG-ed 15 times, at 1st the feeling is still good, but after repeating for many times, I felt tremble slowly..
Sulli: I was opposite of him, I felt nervous at the beginning, but I was calmer after that.

:x :x :x
ah~~ how much i miss them together~~Pduy_W.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Our newsbreaker @liana as always you are making me cry with those DATV screencaps ..Sulli's laugh and face are beaming with happiness .. as what @Timnat2010 said I presume that Minho is at the background or probably on the same room while she was being interviewed on this.  8-> :x 8->
liana said:

credit to iheartfx
FWWMZTu.png

English Translation on Sulli's DATV interview:
cr: @teruteru_chan and kaorixiruka @twitter (her cousin who made the translations).

(Feeling on the first filming day) "I was very nervous" -- PSYCHOLOGY TEST (program's caption)

Q1 Not nervous in front of ppl
Q2 Utter strength at last minute
Q3 Bad at running short distance
Q4 Bad at present oneself

Q5 Mind/pay attention to details
Q6 Competitive
Q7 interested in haunted houses
Q8 Be able to say 'dislike' if dislike sth

Q9 good at bargaining
Q10 should be cool/strong 

"I can have a strategic love but I'm looking for an honest one"
"even though clash directly may bring failure"-- FEELING ON ACTING WITH MINHO-- ABOUT KISS SCENE

strategic means you dont show your true feeling & act accordingly to your partner to be advantageous

'clash & failure': she means an honest one would lead to head-on fight and problems  (personal explanation from one who translated not from Sulli's answer.

p.s.
I believe these are Sulli's answers per question.
@mafet hope you can help us out here later... Q & A translations.

counsel05 said: Sulli in as much as I like your legs .. i am distracted by those stars ...
 I SEE STARS on your left leg  :P:)) =)) and what is that on the right lower portion of your leg??

Is that a HORSE???  /:) :-/ :-O OMG i can't take this anymore.. i thought we're done with the smiley's stocking you have before .. @happychu are you seeing this???  :(( :(( :((

How exciting   @Maxstepp has post his new  story "Breath of Life"  .. Hold on for the ride ficworms:)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/400572/breath-of-life-fxband-minho-shinee-sulli-taestal-minsul

update

Chapter 6 - The Problem with Love

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/398035/6/the-problem-with-love-is-minho-sulli-minsul

=D>

Here is the post of @liana before p.682
liana said:

Big thanks to my friend for the translation:
tumblr_mejzjlDOdb1rvcx7yo2_1280.jpg

Q1:I am a clumsy person. Q2:I have interests in news and popular things.Q3:People praised me for my smile.Q4:I have a quick mind.Q5:I like planning surprises.Q6:I watch into people's eyes during talking.Q7:I could feel people's change immediately.Q8:I have hobbies and skills that I am proud of.Q9:I am an honest and loyal person.Q10:I have refined talking manner.
However I don't know if x stands for No and if o stands for Yes.

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[PREVIEW] f(x) On Happy Camp (Preview Next Week, March 16, 2013)

cr: forsongqian1

Guest teruteru_chan

thanks, @counsel05 for helping me post the translation of sulli's datv screenshots. would you mind changing the credit to kaorixiruka @ twitter please? sorry for being a bit particular about this but all credits should go to her HAHAHAH. i didn't do anything honestly. some parts of the translation are a bit hard to understand. i'm confused too. she translated piecemeal because she did it screenshot by screenshot. 
about strategic love vs. honest love, ssul prefers honest one because she wants a relationship where both are honest with their feelings even though there might be conflicts. there is also a part where ssul says "That’s why I went to the beauty salon without really thinking about it." i guess it was when she went to cut her hair. with regard to the kiss scene with minho, she says "It was awkward because we're from the same agency"

Guest ravissant

nana4ever said: counsel05 said: Sulli in as much as I like your legs .. i am distracted by those stars ...
 I SEE STARS on your left leg  :P:)) =)) and what is that on the right lower portion of your leg??

Is that a HORSE???  /:) :-/ :-O OMG i can't take this anymore.. i thought we're done with the smiley's stocking you have before .. @happychu are you seeing this???  :(( :(( :((

ravissant said: nana4ever said: counsel05 said: Sulli in as much as I like your legs .. i am distracted by those stars ...

Guest ravissant

nana4ever said: ravissant said: nana4ever said: counsel05 said: Sulli in as much as I like your legs .. i am distracted by those stars ...

Guest mynameis1430292279

hi there, wow a lot of birthday greetings for me. You know, I was very touched. And for all of you who's i can't mentioned one by one, I want to say thank you, thank you so much. Seriously, i'm crying now. May we always be healthy and happy ever after. :> :x

Archived