♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Saw this on twitter. Anyone post this yet?

[TRANS] MINHO NYLON Interview

When did you cut your hair?

I suddenly chopped it off yesterday. With the promotions for the new song ‘Dream Girl’ in front of us, we’re in the process of changing our physical appearance.

Something you’ve especially considered in preparation for the new album?

Wondering how much of a different appearance [/style] we can show compared to the last song ‘Sherlock’. I mean the way in which whilst keeping within SHINee’s colour, how we will be able to show a very different us.

It’s your sixth year since debut. What was the hardest time within that period?

It was really difficult when shooting the drama ‘To The Beautiful You’. While I didn’t go and say this anywhere, physically and mentally it was very difficult. There was a large amount of stress in being the lead, and it was lonely doing activities without my members.

Have you also rebelled at one time?

There was about two times I rebelled in a major way. When I was young I rebelled because I wanted to play soccer, and as a high school student I stressed my parents because I wanted to be a celebrity. [The phrase he uses is one of strong imagery, literally meaning that he made his parents’ insides rot].

In what way?

If my parents said I couldn’t, there would have been a reason for it, but I would just tell them I was going to do it without any plans. “I’m going to do it. Even if you disagree I’m going to try”. I didn’t fold my desire by speaking like this.

What is something about you that you think is better than others?

This is an embarrassing kind of question. Because I’ve never thought about this kind of thing … If it was an answer, it would be that because I don’t have something that I’m much more superior than others, I just try my hardest with the task that is entrusted to me.

And the thing you want to do more in the future?

To be honest, I’ve tried everything I’ve wanted to do until now. Rather, my goal is to continue doing what I have done until now.

The word that best explains me these days?

Wouldn’t it be passion? Because I am now in my early 20s. Whatever I do right now, I am running towards it passionately.

(source: nylon magazine, march 2013. translated by stanningotps.)

http://tl.gd/l34b64 · Reply

Report post (?)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

stekatta

said: Saw this on twitter. Anyone post this yet?

I suddenly chopped it off yesterday. With the promotions for the new song ‘Dream Girl’ in front of us, we’re in the process of changing our physical appearance.

Wondering how much of a different appearance [/style] we can show compared to the last song ‘Sherlock’. I mean the way in which whilst keeping within SHINee’s colour, how we will be able to show a very different us.

It was really difficult when shooting the drama ‘To The Beautiful You’. While I didn’t go and say this anywhere, physically and mentally it was very difficult. There was a large amount of stress in being the lead, and it was lonely doing activities without my members.

Have you also rebelled at one time?

There was about two times I rebelled in a major way. When I was young I rebelled because I wanted to play soccer, and as a high school student I stressed my parents because I wanted to be a celebrity. [The phrase he uses is one of strong imagery, literally meaning that he made his parents’ insides rot].

In what way?

If my parents said I couldn’t, there would have been a reason for it, but I would just tell them I was going to do it without any plans. “I’m going to do it. Even if you disagree I’m going to try”. I didn’t fold my desire by speaking like this.

What is something about you that you think is better than others?

This is an embarrassing kind of question. Because I’ve never thought about this kind of thing … If it was an answer, it would be that because I don’t have something that I’m much more superior than others, I just try my hardest with the task that is entrusted to me.

And the thing you want to do more in the future?

To be honest, I’ve tried everything I’ve wanted to do until now. Rather, my goal is to continue doing what I have done until now.

The word that best explains me these days?

Wouldn’t it be passion? Because I am now in my early 20s. Whatever I do right now, I am running towards it passionately.

(source: nylon magazine, march 2013. translated by stanningotps.)

http://tl.gd/l34b64

Report post (?)

Guest cuteracheal

stekatta said: Saw this on twitter. Anyone post this yet?

Guest chellaaa

dazzlingshock said: stekatta said: Saw this on twitter. Anyone post this yet?

@chellaaa,

I remember that Minho gave the following answer when being asked how it was about filming with f(X) Sulli during a magazine interview :

Filming together with her was wonderful!  We could share with each other our concern and worry arising during the filming process.

To be honest, when a strong man can share his worry in front of a girl, you can tell how much he treasures and trusts her, to an extent that he will not worry about possible intimidation from her, while on the other hand, she can offer the support and energy to him, enabling him to revitalized. 

Timnat2010 said:

@chellaaa,

I remember that Minho gave the following answer when being asked how it was about filming with f(X) Sulli during a magazine interview :

Filming together with her was wonderful!  We could share with each other our concern and worry arising during the filming process.

Guest chellaaa

I FOUND SOMETHING STRANGE ON ETUDE CATCH APP!!!!

It was 00:03 now at my place, and then i voted for sulli.. And suddenly i thought what if i edit my date and time on my iphone.. So i change the date to 20feb.. And i go back to etude catch app. I CAN VOTE FOR SULLI AGAIN!!!

I did it til around mid march.. And the % of sulli is still 46%..

So im thinking... Do etude really count our votes????? Or is it just etude's marketing plan????

And with this founding, im starting to think etude didnt count our vote and theres no winner at the end!!!!

Guest keciltann

chellaaa said: I FOUND SOMETHING STRANGE ON ETUDE CATCH APP!!!!

It was 00:03 now at my place, and then i voted for sulli.. And suddenly i thought what if i edit my date and time on my iphone.. So i change the date to 20feb.. And i go back to etude catch app. I CAN VOTE FOR SULLI AGAIN!!!

I did it til around mid march.. And the % of sulli is still 46%..

So im thinking... Do etude really count our votes????? Or is it just etude's marketing plan????

And with this founding, im starting to think etude didnt count our vote and theres no winner at the end!!!!

mafet said: nana4ever said: dazzlingshock said: hai everyone,,, i found this fic, the introduction is pretty interesting and it has different plot,,, 

To Love You Till The End of Time by misstirs

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/386561

happy reading!minsul fic is getting bigger day by day <:-P ,,, and i really miss an update especially by @nize143 @Judith09 

I ]

@ Chellaaa ... I have believed from the point where Sulli' lead changed so drastically in a week that something was not right. I agree with you it's a marketing ploy.

I think it will be tie again. However. I will continue to vote till the end.

Morning Chingu~~~
BDZ6MNzCcAEU-p8.jpg:large

From Kyuhyun's twitter:심촹생일 슈주걔, 민달프, sm체육인, beatburger, 콜린, 세광이^^ 어둡지만 즐거운 하루ㅋㅋ

"simchwangsaeng-il syujugyae, mindalpeu, smcheyug-in, beatburger, kollin, segwang-i^^ eodubjiman jeulgeoun haluk-k"
SMcheyug-in refers to Minho = SM's Athlete, kollin refers to Jonghyun = Jonghyun as Collin in AGD
YAY!!!! MINHO AND MY BIAS CHANGMIN!!!!
and I think he is okay with Jonghyun.. hugged him and TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A KIDDO HERE!beside Minho is Jae Won = Blackbeat's ex-member and currently Beatburger's member and also SM Ent. Performance Director, choreographer for Shinee's Lucifer hmmm i don't know the one next to kyuhyun.. another Beatburger's member maybe =)) =))

Archived