Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananadana

liana said: Sulli me2day update
known Sso Bae Suj Kkang Ji Ssul♥ Jiyoung ah happy birthday♥ celebrating you turning 20, no words need to be said, you'l understand my heart right?
translation:affixtion
BA87lhMCYAMTkIe_zps59e23eaa.jpg

Guest nuruliffahnaz

hey guys! I saw this on Tumblr "Sulli from F(x) is now reserved" what does that mean btw ? hahaand here some cute photo of hers
tumblr_mgkjwddjzt1qclwjeo1_500.jpgtumblr_mguwgtf5M11rlpg7no1_500.giftumblr_mgp1cjxtnH1qhavdco1_250.giftumblr_mgp1cjxtnH1qhavdco2_250.gif

Guest bananadana

liana said:

bananadana

said: hmm, so when sulli arrived in korea (fr malaysia), she immediately went to jiyoung's place? cause that's what she wore in the airport right?

aww  ;

;)

she's a really good friend. I wonder why the 94 line isn't complete though, K isn't there..

:D

Guest ravissant

@chellaaa, I'm praying for your safety and everyone else that are affected by the horrible weather out there.  Take care chinggu!

Guest halysia

wow theres a minsul thread here LOL. I totes didn't realise.... and its got this many pages too .__. i spy someone here who i think i recognise...

Guest cuteracheal

@chellaaa please be safe dear,,, i hope you'll be ok, me praying for all Jakarta citizens.*sabar ya,,, semoga keadaan jadi lebih baik* 

Guest parkhyerin

@chellaaa be safe with your family eonnie. I watch the news about the flood and horrible weather in Jakarta everyday and it makes me hurt :( hope everyones there stay safe.

Guest giezpark

@chellaaa take care dear... Besok saya juga mau ke Jakarta untuk melihat kakek, nenek dan beberapa saudara saya disana. ( I also want to go to Jakarta to visit my grandparents tomorrow ) for Indonesian chingu based in Jakarta, Be safe ya... 

@ravissant
haha.. sorry if I didn't spazz much like all of you :) actually I'm quite amazed at how many posts Minsullians posted here, many people newbies than me but they have more posts :)
Btw I'm waiting RUNNING MAN! YES, TOMORROW! WE'LL SEE LOT OF MINSUL MOMENTS :X

Guest ravissant

counsel05 said:

minsull

said:

OMOOOOOOOO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

in the minutes 01:16 or more; if  realize, minho no gives it the ring in his hand, placed it on her finger ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ 

8-> 8->

:P

:x :\"> :x 8->

flamingshawol said: puppy8888 said:-------------------------------
good day MinSullians :D

zomg i swear i just had another weird MinSul dream last night :-O @-)
i dreamed that they were MARRIED and that they had a SON who was the splitting image of Minho...
didn't see the kid's face but Sulli kept on saying that "you look so much like your father :D"
two VERY WEIRD things about it:
1) i was giving their baby boy a bath O_O (LOL like WHAT was i in my dream? some kind of maid of theirs? hahaha!)
2) eh? i understood Korean? (LOOOOL because i understood what Sulli said)

=)) =)) =))

Archived