• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

fizaz said: chellaaa said: hello guys, i've been rewatching ttby again. i have some questions..
did taejoon know jaehee is a girl frm the beginning?? frm the teddy bear panties??
when they went for holiday at 'nude beach' and jaehee almost got raped and taejoon help her, did TJ know that JH is a girl???
did TJ know that JH wear a wig and went to the fansigning event with daniel?? and help JH frm hana's questions??
why when daniel shouting that JH is a girl and overheard by TJ, TJ didnt shock at all???
when did TJ exactly know that JH is a girl???????????
LOL I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!! its a basic question, but i just want to know ur opinions. :D

Guest kyeoptaminsul

to those who don't know where to watch running man , you can have a look over here :D 

http://runningmanclub.blogspot.com/p/running-man-english-sub.html

they usually post the raw version around 11pm malaysian time :) 
IM SO EXCITED FOR EP 129 !  
cause you know who's in it , right ? :P 
tumblr_ma0p214pVz1qlze7o.gif

tumblr_lo3comuDwX1qkeieto1_400.gif

bananali said: fizaz said: bananali said:

okie so I have finished my backreading of thread pages (for the moment :P) n wondering what to do.. so since in the afternoon I've shared some cute SHINee fanarts.. I shall share some f(x) ones ya...  ;)  ;) 

Guess which one is our Ssul baby in the above fanart??  :D:D

Cr: amhyo, valsk.com

muahahaha @fizaz.... pearlescent blue rite...yeah that's Minho fav colour.. wah... MinSular MINSULICIOUS!!! hehehe... okie dokie dear... me gonna rest.... enjoy watching ur Mnet Countdown yea... @tikah @nislatif u gals too enjoy watching!! my other chingus @zee n all the rest of u stil online.. Chaljayo!! :-h

bananali said: muahahaha @fizaz.... pearlescent blue rite...yeah that's Minho fav colour.. wah... MinSular MINSULICIOUS!!! hehehe... okie dokie dear... me gonna rest.... enjoy watching ur Mnet Countdown yea... @tikah @nislatif u gals too enjoy watching!! my other chingus @zee n all the rest of u stil online.. Chaljayo!! :-h

Guest kyeoptaminsul

My birthday is on 2 february and all i want for my birthday is minsul interaction , seem like it coming true day by day :D eeepppppp MINSUL MINSUL ! 
0.jpg

more of minsul skinship will be BETTER <3

@fizaz @kiyeoptaminsul I saw f(x) on my tv......Mama Sulli is so gorgeous with that red dress....waaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!! 1,2,3....mmmmmmm.....can me re-post the vid? that songs is so addictive...me keep on humming that songs...heeee..

:D :D :D

Me off to bed! Good nite Minsullians! Sweet dreams of Minsul~~~~~ weeeee~~~~~

Guest kyeoptaminsul

tikah said: @fizaz @kiyeoptaminsul I saw f(x) on my tv......Mama Sulli is so gorgeous with that red dress....waaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!! 1,2,3....mmmmmmm.....can me re-post the vid? that songs is so addictive...me keep on humming that songs...heeee..

:D :D :D

Me off to bed! Good nite Minsullians! Sweet dreams of Minsul~~~~~ weeeee~~~~~

Guest flamingshawol

@cmgw @stekatta @bananali @foxiscully @tikah and the rest of chingus. thank you for always welcoming me, that actually make me feel guilty of not participating actively. i always feel proud of being part of this crew despite of my lackness and uncertainties. i love this ship as much as i love MinSul and i always sail this ship no matter what happen.

Minho and Sulli clossness getting deeper and deeper. we see how their relationship started as awkward and eventually progresses. i don't know what kind of stage they are in now but i guarantee it's more than sibling relationship. Sulli likes to tease Minho and i think when the time she said she wants a father-figure man with chubby body means she rather likes to see her boy healthy with a good shape. Minho is totally workaholic and i think that makes Sulli wants him to take care of it! on the other hand, Minho call Sulli dongsaeng because that what korean addressees to ladies younger than them. it does not mean they treat them sibling really just like they call older woman as noona. as long as MinSul is not blood-related then anything can be possible.

Guest flamingshawol

chellaaa

wrote:

»

chellaaa

wrote:

»

hello guys, i've been rewatching ttby again. i have some questions..<br />

did taejoon know jaehee is a girl frm the beginning?? frm the teddy bear panties??<br />

when they went for holiday at 'nude beach' and jaehee almost got raped and taejoon help her, did TJ know that JH is a girl???<br />

did TJ know that JH wear a wig and went to the fansigning event with daniel?? and help JH frm hana's questions??<br />

why when daniel shouting that JH is a girl and overheard by TJ, TJ didnt shock at all???<br />

when did TJ exactly know that JH is a girl???????????<br />

LOL I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!! its a basic question, but i just want to know ur opinions.

:D

Archived