• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

xinginauthor said: Hi! ^~^ Minsulians! ;D I'm a newbie here so.. I don't know how to really operate this. Kekeke. For all those who is currently reading this fanfic,
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/358193/please-take-me-back-angst-minho-sulli-yesung-yulsung-yuri-minsul
GUESS WHAT?!
I'm the AUTHOR. Lol. So proud of myself. Hi five everyone! ;D

puppy8888 said: back then (before TTBY) i never really gave the both of them a thought nor did they look good together...
but as time went by, MinSul had been "changing"...
now, MinSul look very compatible to us and at certain points, we sometimes get them mixed up...
but i think its rather amazing to know that their compatibility "visually" stems from the fact that they are compatible "biologically" as well...
its like "built in" inside of them or something LOL

therefore i conclude:
MINSUL IS REAL :x

stekatta said: puppy8888 said: hmmmm i just wanted to share this with you guys...

its something on the rather logical side of MinSul :)

when i was doing some back-reading on the posts that i missed, i noticed that a lot of MinSullians have noticed that our MinSul are starting to look "alike"...
like when people thought that Minho was Sulli and vice versa...
heck even i see it too ^^...

[cut a bunch of cool richard simmons stuff here, but I didn't really want to, but I'm saving space, captains!]

so, having read all the posts that people made here about that, it made me remember that conversation my friends and i had in college...

back then (before TTBY) i never really gave the both of them a thought nor did they look good together...
but as time went by, MinSul had been "changing"...
now, MinSul look very compatible to us and at certain points, we sometimes get them mixed up...
but i think its rather amazing to know that their compatibility "visually" stems from the fact that they are compatible "biologically" as well...
its like "built in" inside of them or something LOL

therefore i conclude:
MINSUL IS REAL :x

Hello chingus! Just dropping by! @flamingshawol Hello! hope you are feeling better from your vertigo! Great to see you! Been lurking the whole day too like what @zee said. True true there is a saying if you look a like and do the same things you are a match! MINSUL, MINSUL! What do you do to all your minsullian shippers! Haha! @xinginauthor welcome to the thread! Good luck on the fan fic! Have a good night everyone! I'll be droping by tom. for a bit as ill be out!   :)

are you guys after reading a news about ’2013 Idol Athletic Championship’ ? hope our biases SHINee & f(x) would be contribute too..
(another event to anticipating more minsul moment again! assaaaaa!! :x )
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"Over 100 idol stars to participate in the ’2013 Idol Athletic Championship’

idol1.jpg

To start off the new year, MBC will be hosting another ‘Idol Athletic Championship‘ featuring 100 of your favorite idol stars.

Some names mentioned included ZE:A, SISTAR, Nine Muses, KARA, miss A, 4minute, INFINITE,B1A4, TEEN TOP, Dalmatian as well as rookie groups such as BTOB and TAHITI (Keep in mind that this is not a complete list).

A representative from the agency of one of the idol groups revealed, “After being confirmed of their appearance, they practiced separately during their busy schedule.”

Another representative stated, “There are many idol stars who have really focused on practicing. Because the viewer ratings are good, and a lot of spotlight is given, they all have competitive spirits. In the case of top idols, they try to be more careful of their bodies to prevent injuries. But rookie groups are participating with a lot more zeal in order to gain attention. The idols have already started their battle of dignity.”

The ‘Idol Athletic Championship’ special will be recorded on the 28th and will be broadcast at a later date. cr: allkpop

** I think that boy (no 5) in who were in the left photo is minho :)) face full of struggles :x :x

Guest chellaaa

zee said: hahaha thats true guys, our boy with pearlescent sky blue t-shirt color (number 5)..
he's the best in sport, and in backstreet relationship :)) :)) :x

Guest ravissant

ravissant said:

Aww you were able to sign up for sulli94.net? I guess I should try again, huh? hmm...

Actually, I haven't checked if they accepted me. I found the clips w/o logging in when I scrolled down the "Sulligraphy" page.

Guest ravissant

zheisya said

@Timnat2010 I love your post on the previous page (@foxiscully,I love your saying that Sulli is gradually opening up her heart!  In fact, she has already opened up previously.  Just that she may be overwhelmed by the scare of possible adverse side effect, if others noticed their relationship.  Or maybe, Minho has been giving her reassurance and courage non-stop, so that Sulli is now more confident to face the possible challenge together with Minho.)

You know I just realized that @foxiscully actually made that comment. Sorry Noona. I didn't pay attention to @Judith09 addressing you. Judith Unnie I still love your goose bump comment though! :\">

puppy8888 said: stekatta said:

So true...Minsul has similar facial features definitely -- like full pouty lips! If MinSul is compatible visually as well as biologically...you know what that means, chingus -- they'll have VERY SUPER CUTE CUTE BABIES. :-)

Down the line, of course. ;-)

Good morning/afternoon/evening, all. :-)

@flamingshawol...Welcome back to our MINSUL home my dear captain!!!! Its been awhile since we last spazz together.. Miss u.. >:D< >:D<  By the way, that's an awesome piece of insight... well-said indeed   :-bd :-bd Omigosh... u had vertigo dear ? I hope that u are feeling much better now.. take good care of ur health n have more rest ya... ;);) 

Archived