• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrdhptr

Happy 4th anniversary f(x)!!! Its been 4 years and it will always been f(x)!!! Thank you Ssul for introduce me with these f(lawless) f(unction) girls. I love f(x). No matter what. Congratulations, once again!

Guest bemjerry13

yes, he did wear one in their umf performances....but he doesn't do it that often...I mean it's a sin that he doesn't expose those arms!!! 
Actually,Minho is quite conservative, isn't he??? :x H For someone who has a perfect body, he doesn't expose it that much....the ones that I can remember are in their concerts and of course, that scene with SUlli in TTBY (i bet he was more than willing to take that shirt off! =)) =))

Guest ravissant

Thank you @xyso for uploading the video.  WAAHHH!  I'm dying to know what they said at 4:39-4:44!minho-sulli-ttby-special-interview-o.gif
Eonni @peach20kr, what did Sulli say at 2:13 that made Minho chuckle?  I only caught the word "Sarang."

Guest fangirl15

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY F(X)!!!

h7o8.jpg
We've all watched them grow, see all their flaws and mistakes on stage while performing.
But these lovely ladies never fail to amaze me with their being professional in their craft.
I am so proud of these ladies.
Wishing them more and more success and hopefully a concert soon!
And an official name for them too!

Guest Johnnie Beato

minho solo performance
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI2ta6nsbD51mueUMYVYE

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"101226 SHINee Minho solo id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcqmdymBYCOuPwlGw-hzBshinee-minho-chocolate-abs-400x266.jpg\ class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"
class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"
class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"
class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"f(x) Sulli’s Kissy Lips with Kara’s Kang Jiyoung on Pillow

GIRL GROUP F(X) MEMBER SULLI CHEERED FOR KARA'S KANG JIYOUNG WITH A SELCA PHOTO.

99321-f-x-sulli-s-kissy-lips-with-kara-s

Girl group f(x) member Sulli cheered for Kara's Kang Jiyoung with a selca photo.

On September 3, Sulli uploaded a photo onto her Me2Day account with the caption, "Damaged lady! I can't be a damaged lady!" It was Sulli's message of support for Kara's new song "Damaged Lady."

In the photo Sulli is lying down on the bed, holding a cushion that has Kara member Kang Jiyoung's face on it, and is puckering her lips so as to kiss the camera. She shows off a different charm with her milky flawless skin and her brightly tinted lips.

20 year old Sulli and 20 year old Kang Jiyoung are good friends. They both have cute faces, tall figures, and are the youngest members of their respective groups. It's good to see that even though they are on different groups, the two are good friends that can cheer for each other. This is the kind of friendly competition that fans like to see.

Recently Kara came back with their 4th album Full Bloom with the title song "Damaged Lady." 

Guest Johnnie Beato

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"'To the Beautiful You' Minho, Anything for Sulli?

'TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU' SULLI AND MINHO WERE SPOTTED FILMING A LOVELY TWO-SHOT.

30957.png

"To the Beautiful Youf(x)'s Sulli and SHINee's Minho were spotted filming a lovely two-shot.

On the upcoming Thursday episode of "To the Beautiful You," a full-course romantic love line will be revealed. Minho was spotted helping Sulli wash her face and brush her teeth. This comes after Sulli takes injuries to her face and wrist after training and Minho volunteers to help her. 

Minho's character is currently undergoing the process of slowly opening his heart to her. After realizing that she is a girl, he has acted as her knight in shining armor in many dangerous situations. As the two become close rather fast, people are wondering if they will really officially start to become romantic for each other. 

The lovely cleansing two-shot was filmed at a camping site on August 30. The location shoot faced unexpected rain and wind, making the shoot harder than they originally thought. However, it is rumored that Sulli and Minho were able to keep focus on the story and pull off a great scene. They seemed like a couple in real life and though they originally experienced some awkwardness around this new scene, Minho was later seen caring about Sulli's makeup and ensuring that she felt comfortable with the scene.

The production company said, "The two leads are getting ready to really get into the romance. The two of them seem to be getting closer in real life and really beginning to trust and respect each other, pulling off really great teamwork."

Archived